[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you stop hating people who aren't wageslaves? I hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: RageFace.png (19KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
RageFace.png
19KB, 300x309px
How do you stop hating people who aren't wageslaves?
I hate my job and my life. I get off work and get drunk in front of my computer most nights.
And I fucking HATE talented and hardworking people. If I see some 15 year old kid playing Mozart it pisses me off and ruins my day.
Surely most of us are like this on some level. Are we all hiding it? What's the deal
>>
>>18424796

by investing your energy in bettering your self. you may never /not/ be a wage slave but you can at least take pride in the hsit you do
>>
>>18424796
No, dude, most people aren't like that. You have some serious personal hangups and what you are feeling is nothing but sheer unadulterated ENVY. You might want to look up that word. It's nothing but envy. It's toxic, and it's common, but you'll alienate anyone worth a fuck from anywhere near you with that kind of emotional discord.
>>
>>18424796
>being this jealous
>>
>>18424796
Wageslaves?

Are you saying you get angry at people who earn more than you? Or work harder than you?
>>
>>18424844
He means people who somehow figured out how to get jobs they dont despise
>>
>>18424796

Go learn entrepreneurship. A library si a great choice. We live in a capitalist society. On the mainstream job front its lead to wage slavery. But its still a free system that makes it incredibly easy for you to get your own piece.

Everyone has money. Figure out how to make them give it to you.

You can even go rent a goddamn upholstery cleaner and go detail peoples cars in their driveways for like 50 bucks a pop.

Its crazy easy.

Also i dont know if youre american, and if you are i dont know what the situation is down there on this front, but government job training and placement programs exist.

I was unemployed 3 years ago at 27 because i couldnt stand stressful as fuck upper management anymore so decided to start over.

Within a few months i had 2 great options. One i could have gone to school to learn to be an aircraft mechanic (they would have paid me 15 an hour just to be in school then 30 out) or i could join a trades union and make 19 an hour to start and eventually 38 as journeyman.

Im 30 now. Im 3rd year, i make 30 an hour.

I get another raise soon.

Tl;dr you and you alone are to blame. There is something out there you just dont know about thatll boost you up.

But youre too busy being jealous of other people and doing fuck all for research.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.