[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex started talking to me again. We ended (kind of bad) 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Asset 10.png (22KB, 945x526px) Image search: [Google]
Asset 10.png
22KB, 945x526px
My ex started talking to me again.

We ended (kind of bad) 2 months ago. She started dating and loving another dude almost immediately (he was already fucking her I guess). She made NC but since for me those are stupid rules, I congratulated her because of her birthday some weeks after our breakup and all. She replied "thanks".

Now, some days ago, she said to me "Have a good night" out of nowhere, and started talking to me like if nothing ever happened. In fact she started to tell me that I should teach her how to ride a bike and that sometime she'll invite me to her work (she's a police) and stuff like that. Etc.

So, how should I treat this situation. Does she wants sex, friendship, friendship + sex, or she's just bored?
>>
>>18424677

Things are going badly with her new boyfriend and she's trying to sow the seeds so she can return to you if it does fuck up. Keep answers short, sharp and to the point. Do not play her games and do not, under any circumstances, reassure or compliment her.

Or cut contact all together...but we all know you won't do that.
>>
>>18424683

Thanks for the insight. I'll keep that in mind.

Hehe, well I can fuck her yet again and trash her then. She's a good girl, though.
>>
>>18424683
Honestly, I think you're paranoid. It sounds to me like she probably just wants attention or have sex, but probably not get back into a relationship.

As long as you can separate the two I don't see the harm in staying friends afterwards or becoming friends with benefits. Just because you don't want a relationship with her anymore doesn't mean you "do not, under any circumstances, reassure or compliment her."
>>
>>18424693

Yeah, I too think she doesn't wants to get into a relationship with me again (but who knows).

To me, it is incredibly weird that she started talking to me again when she ignored me so harshly for 2 months, which is not that much time, though.

Also, she told me "I wanted to talk to you but I didn't knew what to say", so that for me sounds insecure and shit, when I, despite did suffered sadness and shit, I have always treated her, and will, like another human who wants to love and have sex, just like me; both of us are in the same needs, so I comprehend her, and talk to her like that, just another person.

So yeah, I would be friends, I would have sex with her. For me that's the good path to go after a breakup, so I'm treating her like that, a friend.

BUT, I'm intrigued about another possible theories.
>>
>>18424683
This.

Also, three questions:

What the fuck is "NC"?
Why did you think we would know what "NC" meant?
How did mentioning this add any context to the situation?
>>
>>18424677
>>18424929
TL:DR
>my girlfriend cucked me before dumping my sorry ass 2 months ago
>she has blessed me with her attention once again, keeping me as a reserve beta in case Jamal gets tired of her pussy
>how do I treat this situation?
>>
>>18425079

Well in fact I dumped her because "reasons". I don't really care what's in her mind, but at least if there's possibility for sex I'm down for it.
>>
>>18425063

You must be new here, or in life.

NC = No contact.
>>
>>18425270
I've banged out nearly 30 hoes and have been on here since 2010.

Never heard it abbreviated to that.
>>
>>18426397
>Banged 30 hoes

Confirmed virgin.
>>
>>18426397
And yet you got cucked?
>>
>>18426406
Wtf? I'm not OP, idiot. Read the chain of replies...

>>18426400
It's hilarious how the better I get in life, the more people think I have to be lying on here. I'm in the military, get paid well, stay very fit, and get to travel a lot, so I meet lots of women.

Sorry your life sucks.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.