[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /adv/ so somehow my awkward ass has managed to get myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: thinking-man.jpg (13KB, 347x346px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-man.jpg
13KB, 347x346px
Ok /adv/ so somehow my awkward ass has managed to get myself into a situation of a girl that's in an open relationship wanting to fuck.

Usually I'd nope the hell out of there, but I've been trying to get out my comfort zone and fuck it it's an experience. Helps that the girl is a solid 8/10 and I personally can't see us in a relationship anyway.

My issues: we work at the same place and have a couple friends in common. Also outside of one relationship, I'm pretty fucking new to sex so I figure get some experience but I don't want word to travel if I manage to fuck up really badly..

So /adv/ what do you think? I'll answer anything you guys think I left out
>>
Doesn't matter, had sex.
>>
Bite the bullet op, can't live in the comfort zone forever.
>>
>>18424563
>>18424573
So the whole we work together thing isn't that big a deal?

Also how do you get rid of the nerves man fuck I've been on edge since I talked about this with her..
>>
Try to dwell on it as little as possible. You'll psych yourself out that way.

How new is new, OP?
Have you talked to her about your being new?
>>
I don't think you working together would matter too much unless you are really weird or something. How much time do you two spend together at work?
>>
Just do it for the ass, man
>>
>>18424800
I mean I've messed around with girls before, as far as actual sex pretty minimal; I wasn't exactly the most attractive teen, it took until recently to actually look attractive. Considering being a college student that lives with his parents you don't get much chances to have sex even when the opportunity arises, to answer your question around 3 times.

Yeah I've mentioned it, I haven't used any numbers but I also mentioned I've never just hooked up before and she was good with that.
>>
>>18424818
I'm really not weird, despite what I've been saying I do really well socially

It's a small store so we'd have to spend time together regardless, but about once a week
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.