[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some help /adv/, I'm considering dating a girl in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 3822328-1977148138-177646.jpg (28KB, 344x427px) Image search: [Google]
3822328-1977148138-177646.jpg
28KB, 344x427px
Need some help /adv/,

I'm considering dating a girl in a wheelchair. She seems really awesome, we have a lot in common, we seem like a good match. But she's in a wheelchair.

I don't mind the idea, but I've never been close to a person who had a wheelchair.

So my question is, what are some things not well known, or what should I expect knowing nothing about it going in?

Would appreciate a wheelchair anon's insight, or at least someone close to a person who uses one.
>>
I'm a 2m, 100 kg /fit/ofag and I think walking your wheelchair gf in the park is cute as fuck.
>>
>>18424219
How bad is her wheelchairism? Like finger up the butt paralyzed or just gimped legs. Theres definitely a line to draw with the amount of shit to deal with, and if you are in a committed relationship you WILL be required to deal with it.
>>
>>18424219
Treat her like a human being, not a cripple. We cripples HATE being patronized.

>>18424222
This is actually a very good point. You need to know what you can deal with. My wife can deal with my crippledom but there's a reason I was a virgin until I was 26.

Aside from that, have fun. Being a cripple is nothing more than figuring out different ways of doing things and having massive insecurities about our worth in society and in a relationship.

She may be needier than the a-ver-age pussy, come to think of it. Need more reassurance at first.
>>
One of my friends is wheelchair bound. What is the reason they are wheel chair bound? I ask because it significantly affects the question. For example, my friend had ADEM. He is learning how to walk again and will be more or less back to normal in like a few years or so. So in his situation, dating is a bitch because you become painfully aware how much you take simple shit for granted, like where you can sit in a theater or go on dates. Also if shit gets intimate, he can literally only lay there or eat her out. His dick works. I bring this up because again, why is she wheelchair bound? Also, be aware that you are walking a fine line. My personal opinion? Man, life's too short. Try it out. Lube does wonders.
>>
>>18424222
>>18424224

>treat her like a person

I get that. I was Just curious about weird shit and suprised that may come up.

As far as how bad it is, I don't know. I think its just her legs. I haven't had the guts to ask.
>>
>>18424232
This is something you need to get out in the open asap. I have a vasectomy and let everyone know as a casual but important fact to know. I don't go bragging but I let people know. I bring this up because you need to know this before pursuing it further. It's rude to obsess but it's acceptable to ask what happen. If she says meh long story then fuck her for being coy. Would it be fair if I started dating a family oriented person and told her my opinion on kids will be revealed when we're married? Fuck no. Reality of life, you cannot hide shit or be afraid to ask if you want to be serious with someone.
>>
http://www.streetsie.com/dating-paraplegics-guide/
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.