[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>i have a really hard time saying no to people >especially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4883.jpg (32KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4883.jpg
32KB, 612x408px
>i have a really hard time saying no to people
>especially if saying no would embarrass them
>every other time i go to a particular bar with my friends, there's is this girl there who keeps trying to get with me

she always grabs me at the end of the night/whenever i leave to walk her to her car, then she physically keeps pulling me back/holding me, basically until i kiss/make out with her. she's bigger than me, and something in my mind still says "don't tell her to fuck off, becuase that will embarrass her in front of all these people" and it makes me feel guilty. and now that it's happened a couple of times, i feel like i would be the one in the wrong by saying no, since i've "already done it" before. what do i do? i feel like if i was a woman, i'd get raped a lot.
>>
>>18423398
Be an adult and tell her your not that into her. You know you have a problem with saying no. You have a responsibility to actively work on say no to things you don't want. And yes you would totally get raped a lot.
>>
>>18423474
but i've already kissed her a few times, so she thinks i like her.
>>
>>18423476
We'll guess what you can change your mind. I feel for you man. I'm the same way to many extents. I don't like makeing other people feel bad. But if you don't want to do something then you don't have to do it. She might feel rejected. But remember you are livening your life you decide the outcomes. No one else. Also the more you say no. The more comfortable you'll be with it.
Repetition is key.
>>
>>18423398
>>
>>18423398
You are allowed to tell others you are uncomfortable. You cannot control how other people feel.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.