[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would a 12 yr old girl react to a 18 yr old guy showing interest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

How would a 12 yr old girl react to a 18 yr old guy showing interest in her? Would she be excited ? If there are any femanons could you try and remember what it was like to be 12 and imagine how you would feel if a nice looking 18 yr old guy wanted to be friends with you?
>>
Yeah how about no and go an hero
>>
>>18423352
He doesn't want to be friends he wants to have sex with you. Stay away from him. I know it seems like he likes you for you. But boys at that age only want one thing. He will get close to you and pressure you into doing things you don't want to do. Maybe eventually you'll believe you wanted it. If you don't want that tell him to fuck off.
>>
that depends on the girl and her uppbringing.
if you go for white trash with no parental observation, daddy issues and low selfesteem then that might very well work.
i know from experience. also, read lolita for further information.
>>
>>18423361
What if the guy truly feels love for a girl? What's wrong with love?
>>
>>18423406

You're in love with a child who knows no better. That's what's wrong, bro. Move on to someone at least close to your age.
>>
>>18423365

Isn't that how guys are at any age though?
>>
>>18423406
>18 year old expects 12 year old to understand what love is.
>18 year old thinks HE knows what loves is

Nope.

Hell dude, I'm 28 and ONLY JUST starting to understand what the shape of love is. Even then I might not truly understand for a few more years, until I'm married, until I hold my son/daughter in my arms.

At 18. Fuck no. A crush is not love.

You can't love someone who you don't know, and you cannot truly love someone who does not love you back, because true love only starts to be built AFTER you both begin to acknowledge one another and share with one another, understand one another, and grow with one another.

Get the fuck out of here with that self-absorbed, angsty ass teen shit.
>>
>>18423430

Does anybody really ever "know" better, though?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.