[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at work think of all the productive things I'm going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 454.png (72KB, 684x710px) Image search: [Google]
454.png
72KB, 684x710px
>at work think of all the productive things I'm going to do when I get home.
>eat ice cream, play counterstrike and browse 4chan when I get home
>get tired and go to sleep
>wake up and think of all the productive things I'm going to do with my morning
>get depressed with how little I've done with my life
>browse 4chan and youtube
>ok I need to stop this right now and do productive shit
>get depressed about how little I've done with my time
>browse 4chan
>Ok I really need to stop this
>meditate for 5 minutes
>get really productive for 20 minutes before work
>fuck have to go to work
>think of all the productive things I'm going to do before I get home

How the fuck do I break this cycle? I have not only an internet addiction but a general "doing nothing" addiction, while I know that I need to get off my ass and start looking for a better job, working on my coding skills, building my social circle (I have no friends right now), just doing SOMETHING with my life, but I never do, and I get depressed about it.

Fuck.
>>
take a vacation to africa where theres no internet
>>
>>18422870
smash your computer
>>
>>18422870
Google tony Robbins and watch YouTube videos on how to build yourself discipline, creating new routines. Also break the cycle by doing something else. Literally anything.
>>
>>18422870
Holy shit I'm the exact same way, I haven't been able to fix it or anything but I can say just doing something random and totally different will help like it has I. One thing that helps me a bit is cleaning my room or house or just completely redoing my room changing up everything. Also keeping a super clean room helps me out with depression for some reason. All I can say really is that trying new things will help with a lot of things like creativity and stuff. You just have to say fuck it and do it no matter how much you don't want to. Go shop at a place you've never shopped at before. Sometimes I go out near a gas station and just buy snacks, It ends up making we want to go outside more. Just make sure everyday you do something different. As for making friends, I'd say just do to a place where you'd find people that share similar interests.
>>
I'm in the same boat as you OP. I try to change but sometimes it's just so hard.
>>
>>18423530
yeah especially when forget your trying to get better and somehow end up in the same situation as you were before. It distracts you without you noticing.
>>
https://pastebin.com/j8K45DDD
>>
File: 1424301061015.jpg (196KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1424301061015.jpg
196KB, 1920x1080px
>>18423603
https://habitica.com/static/front
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.