[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get rid of dust? It's like I clean my room, dust

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1471812925786.jpg (17KB, 353x332px) Image search: [Google]
1471812925786.jpg
17KB, 353x332px
How do I get rid of dust? It's like I clean my room, dust it, vacuum etc and next day it's dusty again.
>>
Do you know what dust is? It's bacteria's poops.
Make sure your room is not a breeding ground for germs or you have any uncleaned pets.
>>
>>18422875
But I don't have any pets.

And how do I know if my room is a breeding ground for germs? I mean I clean it.

How can I get rid of germs?
>>
>>18422878
Only one way to be sure. Cleanse your room in holy fire.
>>
>>18422875
False, it's dust mite poop, as well as skin, hair, lint, etc.
>>
>>18422893
>>18422875
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dust
>>
>>18422893
>>18422875
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dust

The person that figures out how to completely eliminate household dust without regular vacuuming will be a hero to the world
>>
Keep your things - especially clothes stowed away. Sofas, beds and pillows spread a lot of dust, same with towels and such when used.
After vacuuming have a break for about an hour and wipe all the floors with a sweeper to gather the dust that spread due to vacuuming.
>>
so you live in an older building?
i used to live in an old building with visible wooden beams and such and dust was EVERYWHERE. then i moved into a newly built building with minergiw standart (all the air that gets in gets filtered) and there's almost zero dust.
it might not be that you're not cleaning good enough. if that's not the case, clean your vacuum. make sure the bag is never fuller than half (otherwise it loses sucking strength) and that all the hepa filters are new ones you change regularily. otherwise you just blow the dust into the air. also dust with those "single use dust magnets". that way you seal the dust in and throw it away. if you just use a cloth or those fluffy things, you just spread it till it settles again. if you have large fabric pieces in your home like curtains or carpets, make sure to clean them regularily and carefully. for example: if you take the curtains down to wash them, handle them VERY delicately. imagine all the dust that is settled inside. the more you love them, the more falls out again. best would be to put them in a large plastic bag when they're still up and then take them down. roll carpets up and clean them outside etc. handle ever piece of fabric/wood like that.
>>
Use Pledge and your room will remain longer clean. It works for me.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.