[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>am 21, have girlfriend >things havent been going great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 200_s.gif (47KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
47KB, 500x200px
>am 21, have girlfriend
>things havent been going great between us
>she moves 3 hours away
>in a few months im supposed to move with her, have the college and place of work all lined up
>she only calls me now to whine, cry, or yell at me
>im not enjoying this relationship
>havent seen her in a month
>meet a girl at a friends get-together
>she seems really cool, add each other on fb, instagram, etc
>we're chatting it up, being friendly
>it takes me awhile to realize whats going on
>i have feelings for this girl

I feel like a piece of shit. I dont know if this is normal. I dont know what to do. This is my first girlfriend. I thought she would be the only one. But things got bad, and now it feels like im moving quickly, and the thought of moving 3 hours away from friends and family to continue a life with her scares the shit out of me. And then this girl comes along, and while she probably will amount to nothing in my life, she still just makes me feel even worse.

I'm starting to freak the fuck out because in a matter of 2 to 3 months i am moving with this girl. I dont know what to do. I dont have any other college or job options. This was supposed to be the only plan.

I wont go into too much detail about my specific relationship because that would take far too long for this post. But yeah. I need advice
>>
>>18422656
Totally normal. As a person you have to decide if this girl (girlfriend) is worth the sacrifice of new things and is worth the work of making a relationship work. If you don't enjoy it now, unless you realize what you want, it's probably not a good thing. And you should stop the move.
>>
>>18422656
First of all breh, don't base your decision all on this new grill and the feelings she gives you. Speaking from experience, someone new and exciting doesn't always end well. I'm currently with someone who i left my previous partner for and i'm full of regrets, i wish i'd either stayed, or left without pursuing this new person.

The new and exciting grill always seems great and thast everything could be better than what it is, but don't forget you don't know *everything* about her yet, she could be just a whiney once her initial barriers go down, for example.

If YOU don't want your life to take this direction of moving 3 hours away, and if you personally feel that your connection and feelings towards this current girlfriend are not strong enough to make such a life change, you need to talk to her about it. Personally i think she's being a bit of a selfish bitch essentially demanding you to pack up your life for her. No pussy is really that great, and it seems like her personality isn't all that great either.

TL;DR - OP, Make the decision based on what you personally want and believe, not based on some exciting new chick or fear of losing what you currently have, there's plenty of grills out there but only one of you.
>>
>>18422679
I agree with most of what you said, but she didnt really force me to move, i only wanted to to make the relationship easier.
>>
>>18422656
>This is my first girlfriend. I thought she would be the only one.
This summary why you're feeling like this, you're realising that things aren't simple like you were idealizing, what do you need now is to rationalize if its really worth to make a life change for this relationship, and while you do that, don't consider this new girl you're crushing on.

Also, how long have you been together with your gf?
>>
>>18422802
About 9 months
>>
>>18422932
So its not even a ltr, you should think about it wisely before moving with her.
>>
>>18422932

I wouldn't move several hours away for a girl I haven't even dated for a year.
>>
>>18422656
Visit your current gf and spend time with her before you make your decision
>>
>>18423210
Probably good advice, its been awhile since weve spent time with each other
>>
my advice, you should move because you have school and work already ready to go, but you should be looking for a different place to live. you shouldnt move in with your gf, not only because she's been rude, but also you havent even been dating for a year.

if theres no where to live then dont move. scramble to get your school shit transferred to where you live now then look for a job.

about your gf, talk to her then see if she changes. dont move in with her even if she promises to change.
about the other girl, stop talking to her if shes making you question your relationship. why were you even asking for her info at a party? would you have done that if your gf was next to you?
if you do want to pursue this other girl then dump your gf beforehand.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.