[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I took antipsychotics and I find EXTREMELY difficult to SLEEP.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: pills.jpg (188KB, 850x565px) Image search: [Google]
pills.jpg
188KB, 850x565px
I took antipsychotics and I find EXTREMELY difficult to SLEEP.

what to do. help.
>>
Go see a fucking doctor.
>>
>>18422460

wait it out. calm down. don't try to sleep or you will definitely not be able to sleep. do something to get your mind off it.
>>
Welcome to antipsychotics: They have strange psychiatric effects. Hopefully you were actually prescribed them.
>>
>>18422460
Wait for them to wear off. anti-psychs are serious fucking drugs. They have a half life that's a few days. Stop taking it and you will get over it.
>>
>>18422460
Sleeping is mental. Try brain exercising, like focusing on breathing or focusing on the blackness of your eyelids. It takes practice but it'll force your mind to sleep.
>>
>>18422615
>anti-psychs are serious fucking drugs.
This. If you fuck up with them you can wind up with permanent facial tics and shit. Not fun, but for the people who need them the risk of that is better than the much higher probability of getting killed for wigging out some night.
>>
>>18422589

OP here. LONG MONTHS AGO since the last pill.

holy shit
>>
>>18422630
Yeah you could be fucked and need a doctor to help you find a sleep prescription that might help.

I think there's serious evidence towards consciously training your mind as well. But it takes work.

You got fucked up on the anti-psychs and you need to rebound so you either need help or you need serious mental control of your own body.
>>
>>18422630
Then it's probably not the antipsychotics? Maybe go see a doctor.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.