[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a fucking mega shy girlfriend who talks a big sex game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1496972642257.jpg (42KB, 460x433px) Image search: [Google]
1496972642257.jpg
42KB, 460x433px
I have a fucking mega shy girlfriend who talks a big sex game but when it comes time to preform she gets scared and won't let me WTF should I stay? Wtf should I do she can send pics but can't actually perform
>>
Tell her to step up her game or shut the fuck up
>>
Come off tenderly. Talk to her about. Ask her what makes comfortable, uncomfortable, vice versa. Just talk to her man.
>>
>>18422418
I try but it's like she just cuts herself off like I'd talk to her in person about it and she would ignore me then the second I'm at home she's back to talking that shit
>>
Rape her that's what she secretly wants how can you not see.
>>
>>18422418
This in some fashion.
>>18422430
Try to make her want to talk to you. It sure will be hard, but attempt to essentially guilt trip her in a way. Make her feel like its hurting you to not talk to you or something.
Eventually, she will be willing to talk to you normally (hopefully). Thats the only method I can think of atm but it would be really difficult to pull off.
Goodluck with your gf OP.
>>
>>18422380

Do you ask her like "do you want to have sex?" or something?

Because you dont do that. You just start making out then slowly start feeling her up ect then you start pulling her pants off and yours off and just stick it in there. Of course of at any time she says no you stop, dont be retarded, but theres something about women where they dont want to be asked. Idk, Im a beta nerd and had this problem with my gf until my chad friend just told me to do that and its worked with every girl since.
>>
>>18422380
Threaten to fuck her dad
>>
here, read these for inspiration:
https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexnaidus/the-dirtiest-excerpts-from-james-joyces-letters
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.