[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sexually attracted to my best friend (me male, her female).

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I'm sexually attracted to my best friend (me male, her female). I want to fuck her badly and can't think of anything else when we're together. I avoid her as much as I can to not jeopardize our friendship and now she genuinely worries that I might have some problem, which makes things worse because she naturally wants to help me. This lasts a few weeks already. Any advice on going out of this situation without busting our friendship?
>>
Be blunt and say "Hey I'm actually developing feelings for you and I don't want to ruin our friendship"

You are basically friendzoning her if she had any second intentions with you but at least you set this desire in peace since you took out of your chest.
>>
>>18422206
Second this, just say it as bluntly as you can.

Don't text, face to face
>>
>>18422172
What could you possibly think you're trying to accomplish? You jeopardize your friendship by alienating her because you don't want to jeopardize your friendship by liking her? wtf? You gotta sort yourself out, m8.
>>
>>18422172
*shrug* I've fucked my best friend.

For a while we were just vibing and had this tension that I never really put much stock in (because she's gay). Then one night we were at a club and pretty drunk, started dancing, started touching each other, started making out, then when we got back just started having sex.

And for a while it just became something we'd do late at night after hanging out.

it was pretty casual, one night I met someone dating that I thought I had real potential and kind of called it off, and she was cool with it, or so I thought. When that didn't work out though, that very same night she hit me up to take my mind off shit (she was legit my best friend, not just a duck buddy or whatever), and then after quite a few drinks, we started to fool around again and while we were in the middle of things she kind of dropped a bomb about trying for a relationship.

The next morning I asked if she was serious, and she too quickly and quietly said no. And shit was awkward for like a week after until one night when I cornered her and we had a real talk about things.

Honestly, I never considered a relationship with her (because she's gay. The fact that we obviously had sexual tension between us and that it wasn't just in my head kind of came as a total surprise, let alone that she'd consider being with a guy--we'd had MANY MANY a discussion about how she always felt wrong with being with guys, and how it only ever made sense affected her first kiss with a girl and all that). But I already instinctively knew that it would never workout and we'd want to murder each other within a week.

>cont
>>
>>18422245
>cont

So we talked, I made sure she didn't run away (as is her habit with serious shit), and I'm made sure I let her know this friendship was too important to me.

Not so important I didn't want to take a chance on a relationship (if I was interested, or even thought she was, I might be willing. But I had suspicions her interest had more to do with her circumstances than anything. I.e. She was tired of feeling like an outcast--not even accepted by her own mother--because she was gay) , but important enough I didn't want stupid awkwardness to destroy it.

After that, pretty much all sexual tension between us dropped, and at the same time, everything actually became way more comfortable. It's like we'd already seen each other laid bare, both metaphorically and physically, so we grew closer as a friends because of it.

Now, does that have anything to do with your situations? No fucking idea. My circumstances a pretty different to yours, and so is our friendship.

I'm just telling you this story to say that, if you really want it to, if your friendship is strong enoug, as long as you're both willing, it can survive a lot more than you'd think, and can even come out stronger for it.

Don't let an awkwardness destroy shit you value, just because you're too lazy/scared to deal. You never know how things will turn out if you act, but you do know what happens if you let shit fade away on you.
>>
>>18422245
>>18422249
no OP, but how old were you when this happened?
>>
>>18422257
25 I think?
>>
>>18422206
Well, the thing is I'm not developing feelings. It's just physical.

>>18422214
Nicely summarized, it does indeed sound stupid.

>>18422249
Thanks
>>
Jerk off before you hang out with her. Problem solved.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.