[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had several nightmares about my parents raping me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: suspiria.jpg (56KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
suspiria.jpg
56KB, 780x439px
I've had several nightmares about my parents raping me. It's never both at the same time, it's either my father (the most common) or my mother, and I always think in the dream wether I should tell the other or keep it a secret.

I always feel terrible and then I wake up feeling totally disturbed and disgusted.

I was wondering what this could mean, and how do I stop having this nightmare recurringly.

More info: I'm a woman, 24 years old, was molested by an older cousin when I was seven, but my parents never touched a hair on my head.
>>
>>18422122
>how do I stop getting raped my my parents in my dreams
I mean geez, what advice can possibly help you there? Go see a psychiatrist and talk things through. Or an exorcist. Shit is straight up devilry.
>>
File: 5855561.jpg (15KB, 266x400px) Image search: [Google]
5855561.jpg
15KB, 266x400px
Do you actually want to fuck your dad?
>>
>>18422129
:( well

>>18422136
Not even a little bit. Sometimes when we're alone, especially when my mother goes on a trip and we're alone for several days, I'm afraid he'll do something to me. But it makes no sense, he's never abused me, he definetely has never raped me.
>>
Also, when my mom is being really affectionate I feel awkward and afraid she'll do something, even though I know she won't. I don't know why I have these thoughts.

I guess the first response is right and, well, I already have a psychiatrist, I'm just literally too embarassed to tell him this.
>>
Sounds to me like after being diddled by an older cousin you're a proper fuck-up. Seek some help.
>>
>>18422162
Completely off topic, but can I just say how great the word "diddled" is. Just feels fun to say. All those Ds with minimum investment in other letters. The ratio is just perfect. I would diddle the word diddled, you feel? Diddled.
>>
>>18422122
Your parents can't molest you if you molest them first
>>
>>18422195
>what is revenge molestation
It's just a vicious cycle.
>>
>>18422195
Nice thought.

>>18422162
>>18422181
I do feel better thinking I was 'diddled' than molested/abused/fingered when I was a literal child. It almost sounds cute.
>>
As I'm getting more out of just opening up than actual advice, I'm just go ahead and continue to tell you my fucked thoughts.

I'm constantly afraid I'll molest a child, though I know I don't want to do it. I'm also ilogically afraid of being acused of pedophilia without doing anything.
>>
>>18422217
You really do have many facets of your life based around molestation and the loss of innocence. Diddling, not even once.
>>
This thread is really good evidence that no one should diddle kids.
>>
>>18422262
I agree, being diddled clearly has a very negative impact on person's life.
>>
>>18422217
I mean hey, if it cheers you up, think about how much worse it could have been. You could have been a boy when you were diddled. Just picture it, your lil baby elephant trunk getting flicked by someone you trusted. Played with like some old doorstopper. Man, just thinking about it makes me flushed with hot shame.
>>
File: yep, that's kots.jpg (71KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
yep, that's kots.jpg
71KB, 500x440px
>>18422217
Poor grille. Here, have some kots.
>>
>>18422289
>kots

Pole detected.
>>
>>18422289
Thanks, friend. :)
>>
>>18422295
You got me senpai.
Miał.
>>
>>18422406
Pokaż kota
>>
Something to consider is that this is kind of a self perpetuating cycle. When you think, "Why did I have that dream?" and constantly run it over in your head, you make it something that you're thinking about, which will make it more solid in your head, which will make you have more dreams about it. They call it the "tetris effect"

>>18422148
>I already have a psychiatrist, I'm just literally too embarassed to tell him this.
I'm sure your psychiatrist would be happy to help you out. Think of it like this: If you give him things like this, then that's something you guys can work on! It's a very straight forward symptom with an obvious end goal.

>>18422217
>As I'm getting more out of just opening up than actual advice
That's great! We love this stuff. We're happy to be an ear.
>>
>>18422148
well, a psychiatrist should not be treated as a person. they are obliged to keep your secrets and won't care too much about your personal life, beside what's proffessionally required of them.

So just tell him everything. The dreams are clearly there because of your subconscious breaking apart

Oh, and in case the shrink insists you were raped by the parents, change him. There are also bad psychiatrists around here, especially in America. Still, most of them are just fine.

Fuck, you can even copy this thread and show it to the shrink, so that you won't have to speak about it at first.
>>
>>18422289
>>18422295
ile tu cebuli, oddychac ciezko.
daj wiecej kotsow
>>
>>18422122
>>18422142

>was molested by an older cousin when I was seven
>nightmares about my parents raping me
>I'm afraid he'll do something to me

these are red flags indicating a very serious underlying problem. please seek treatment, because you won't find a real solution here. only a licensed doctor can help you. there's no shame in seeking help from a therapist/psychiatrist etc. the first step is always the hardest but you took it today when you asked for help. just please continue taking steps towards help. please!
>>
>>18422488
sorry, didn't read that you already see a psych. that's good. if you don't feel comfortable talking to him about this find a new one where you can start fresh. you don't even have to ditch your old one if you like him, but maybe it would be beneficial for you to seek help from a psychiatrist who has to learn who you are from scratch.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.