[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I improve my life? I'm sick of everything and really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0912.jpg (245KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0912.jpg
245KB, 620x412px
How can I improve my life? I'm sick of everything and really want to die please help
>>
>>18421996

how are we supposed to tell you how to improve your life if you dont tell us whats wrong with it?
>>
>>18421996
What aren't you satisfied with? Put some BBQ sauce on that bitch and go to flavortown, guy.
>>
>>18421996

>sick of everything

Then we can't improve it, you already dislike everything. It also might help if you described your life so there's something we could say needs improved.

If there's anything that needs to be stickied on /adv/, it's that people need to actually describe their problem and the factors behind it instead of saying "I need help wat do"
>>
>>18422002 true, I'm just sick of my every day routine in general. Everyday I get up, wake up to my girlfriend who cares about me very much, but I'm too big of a prick to actually care as much as I used to. I've become very apathetic to everything it seems
>>
>>18422013

>still not describing anything except "I have a girlfriend"

Great.
>>
Mainly, I'm a musician. I'm constantly making music people tells me is amazing but deep down I'm not satisfied with it because it'll never be what I truly want to make. Music used to be my coping device but it feels like it's turned on me and made me into a self loathing prick who will never think highly of himself or anything he creates
>>
>>18422019
Well she treats me very well, she loves me, and takes care of me. However, I've lost my interest recently but I don't want to leave her because I want her in my life. I'm probably just being intransigent to the though of satisfaction.
>>
>>18422028

look i can already tell this is going to take too long and when we get there you're just not going to get a 12 step process to fix shit, go to a therapist.
>>
>>18422028

So be the next Kurt Cobain, hate all your success and then blow your head off with a shotgun. Problem solved.

Bonus points if your girlfriend's addicted to cocaine.
>>
SMOKE SOME FUCKING WEED.
It helped me a lot, I also started going to therapy. I'm going to end up fucking my therapist in a few years, just a guy feeling lul

For real senpai, don't kill yourself before you seek out what else life has. You might as well enjoy yourself before you go. Borrow some money and do fun shit, games, hookers, weed, etc.
If you want to be serious about it, smoke it up and get therapy, there's a lot of help available out there.

I kinda hate my life mostly because I'm 30 and have no skills but I'm making a change right now to make something of myself. Let's do this shit.
>>
>>18422040
lol I'll even make a song titled "I hate myself and want to die" and deny it's about me wanting to kill myself
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.