[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm probably losing my virginity tomorrow, but I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 4

I'm a woman, to start.

My buttcheeks, lower back, and underneath my thighs are more hairy than normal as I have a genetic hormonal imbalance. The guy I'm with, who is incredibly hairy himself, has expressed that body hair is ugly. I have a noticeable amount of hair. It's not terminal hair but it's still obviously there. Should I shave it for the first time? Should I set that standard for the relationship, or should I just be honest and not go so crazy with the shaving? I'm already shaving my stomach (I get a thin happy trail and stomach hair) and legs...
>>
Im an idiot, I said I'm a woman twice. I just thought it was important to mention as it seems to be unheard of for women to have hair on their BUTTCHEEKS.
>>
>>18421783
If you're with someone that thinks a natural trait you have is ugly you shouldn't be with them

Don't shave, explain the situation and if he expresses that it's ugly or responds generally negatively he's not the bloke for you.
>>
>>18421812
I know...I do understand how it could be a turn off though. It sucks because I have a nice body overall, I just have all this unwanted hair... I don't like having to shave my entire body either, I already shave my stomach and upper thighs. Most women don't have to.
>>
>>18421817
You should be with someone that makes you feel comfortable with the natural traits you have bud
>>
>>18421783
>I am insecure, the post.

Dear op, for your first time bring
>condoms to not get pregnant
>red wine to ease your mind
>razor so he can shave you in case you are too much hairy for him
>good mood to enjoy yourself

Also google
>philips lumea
it basically kills your hair by impulse light. The lighter your skin and the darker hair the better effect.

Cheers.
>>
>>18421812
Tons of women get moustaches, and nearly everyone has body odor to some degree.
Don't you think there's atleast an expectation of presentation you should have when meeting other people, especially in such an intimate encounter?

I would say op should do whatever they want, but don't be surprised if he doesn't want to have sex, especially after he has explicitly said he thinks body hair is ugly.
>>
>>18421829
Of course, I just don't want to have to shave my entire body every time. What gets hairy is my entire legs, my stomach, my butt, my lower back, and then the stuff I can get away with is on my arms/shoulders, back and face, as it's not terribly noticible.
>>
>>18421828
Actual good advice on /adv/ ? Never thought id see the day. Smh
>>
>>18421783
>The guy I'm with, who is incredibly hairy himself, has expressed that body hair is ugly.

Isn't this interesting?
If he can't bring himself to take care of his body when he'll be sharing it with you, he has no right to be mad at you for not shaving. If he does he's an hypocritical faggot
>>
>>18421828
I'm totally insecure, yes. It's worse considering it's my first time. I've considered laser hair removal but it's beyond what I can afford right now.
>>
>>18421843
Please keep the shitposting to a minimum
>>
>>18421846
Yeah, I hope his hairiness makes mine less of a big deal... He's not a bear, but that hair on the small of my back? He has it too, but it's long enough to actually fluff.
>>
>>18421783
Pics? that's kinda my fetish >_> bring that furry ass here mami
>>
For reference, this is how hairy my shoulder is. My butt is about that hairy as well?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170615-171722.jpg (586KB, 1074x1162px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170615-171722.jpg
586KB, 1074x1162px
>>
>>18421881
You're one of the few lol.
>>
>>18421910
Hey, no shame in my game. I'd much prefer my chick to have body hair rather than being all sleek and smooth. So long as you arent growing out your pits or a jungle bush then I couldn't care less if you had a hairy ass or a slight happy trail
>>
I'm less inclined to shave now, but I'm not sure if I should tell him or not, beforehand.
>>
>>18421919
You're sweet. Yeah, I'm not that bad. I groom, but again, not too many men are keen on body hair. You'll make some hirsute girl very happy one day, trust me.
>>
File: 1490572946900.png (390KB, 744x694px) Image search: [Google]
1490572946900.png
390KB, 744x694px
>>18421828
>>
>>18421931
I surely hope. Been wanting a hairy chick for awhile now.
>>
OP, I'm a girl and while I don't have excessively hairy legs, I sure have excessively hairy pussy and slightly hairy butt. I shave my pussy jungle, mostly for convenience and hygienic purposes, but I leave my butt as it is and my bf never complained about that.

So my advice would be this: make sure that your pussy looks presentable and you should be fine.
>>
>>18421963
Yeah my crotch is fine, it doesn't get too wild down there. Here's hoping my guy is as accepting as yours. I'm so worried but he's gonna have to find out eventually.
>>
>>18421899
Jesus Christ, woman. How old are you??
>>
>>18421979
Do you think I look old or something?
>>
>>18421973
You know, if he's a decent and rational person and a good partner material, he will be aware that some people are more hairy than others and expecting an adult female to be hairless like a newborn baby is ridiculous anyway, especially since he sounds like a hairy bastard himself. And he should be understanding. If he turns out to be a dick about it, don't feel bad. Just drop him and look for someone more valuable.
>>
>>18421991
I'm wondering if I should just warn him beforehand? I don't want it to be some shock...you know?
>>
>>18422008
You can casually mention that you are more hairy than most girls, make a light joke about it or something like that. On the other hand I don't think it's necessary.
>>
>>18422020
I'll try that then if the moment strikes. I hope it goes over well, he's generally very accepting... I just don't want to feel ugly at my most vulnerable.
>>
>>18421783

*shrug* going off the image. my girlfriend is about the same, idgaf.

One of my friends--one of the most physically attractive women I've ever met--is similar (and I've chucked her drunken ass in enough showers enough to know that yes, its also full body). She's pretty damn self conscious about it, but she's also self conscious about everything about her body and as far as I know, no one besides her has ever cared.

If your dude is instantly grossed out by it, he's a bit of a superficial dick.

Do what you feel comfortable with.

And --especially for your first time--Be with someone who makes you feel comfortable.

Trust me, my first time was almost a throw away event with someone I didn't care about or truly feel comfortable with, and it was fucking horrible. Literally felt almost soul sucking empty and so cheap. It actually kind of fucked up my ability to cum during sex for years.

It wasn't until I met my third partner--a one night stand where we just laughed, talked, and had a carefree night in each other's arms--that I came to understand how amazing sex can be when you share a comfortable connection with someone. (And I say this with my second partner having been my best friend. We were just bored, drunk, and kind of lonely that night, and so we just started fooling around, until one thing lead to another. And the it just became a thing we'd do after hanging out on some weekends. Even still, as much as we get along, as much as we're kindred spirits and close friends, there was never a real connection during sex, and the sex was just physical. As a side note, woke up literally smiling like an idiot the entire next day, and I still didn't cum--that's how bad my first fucked over my head xD)

Don't feel pressured to do something you're not comfortable with. You should be able to be with someone who makes you forget all that and just makes you want to be with them there, in that moment, and to get lost in and enjoy that moment with all that you are.
>>
>>18421979
No - I'm purely curious about your age.

Why haven't you shaved that part of your body just for yourself? For instance - how are you confident wearing Summer clothes, with all that body hair poking through? Isn't it hot, uncomfortable?
>>
>>18422045
Thank you for sharing. I feel connected to him, and he I, but you never know... I'm terribly afraid. I don't know how he'll handle it. I don't like thinking there's something he finds apalling about my body.
>>
YO OP, I'll be straight up.
My wife is hariy as shit. I used to feel disgusted by her, she's also fat as shit.

She ended up being an amazing woman who put up with me, so I just don't give a shit anymore. Her pussy is pretty good.

tldr, you two will either accept each other as hairy fucking animals or move on to someone who appreciates you.
>>
>>18422072
I'm 18. I do shave the parts needed. I don't wear bikinis though, I wear trunks. I'm generally not comfortable in skimpy swim wear. And no, I don't overheat lol. My hair isn't insulating, it's purely superficial, albeit ugly.
>>
>>18422079
That's so sweet, you give me hope! I just know that because we're young, body is mostly everything. He's not very shallow, and neither am I, but it's okay to have such standards.
>>
Jesus, shave your shit. Literally everything. This is not complicated
>>
>>18422079
OMG!
>>
>>18421787
Nah,
I had a guy tell me "wow your butt
Cheeks are so
Smooth compared to most of the women I've been with."
>>
>>18421817
Women shAve their upper thighs
>>
>>18421881
I know people with this fetish
>>
>>18422223
It's not uncommon not to, the hair is finer and softer there. I don't and all the friends (admittedly only a handful) I've asked this didn't either.
>>
Same here. would stay away from razors and wax the hair off the stomech, lower back and buttcheeks. any normal guy would find this discusting.
>>
>>18421899
I have a lot more in the area between my buttcheeks and I don't think it's that uncommon. I do shave, but not always? Sometimes I haven't shaved and it doesn't stop me from having sex, most guys don't seem to care, though most prefer if I'm shaved. All in all, not such a big deal.

You should shave only if it's something you wanna do, you know, not just this one time but somewhat regularly. I do think you should at least trim your pussy hair, but shaving is too much a personal preference imo.
>>
>>18422230
How far up your darn thigh are you talking about??
I shave my knees and above my knees. I guess I don't go all the way up
On the back toward my ass Bc it isn't hairy at all, but I do shave above my knee. How weird would it look to have just your calf shaved? I'm 31 though.

I'll tell you a secret too- I was living in bad conditions and got very sick and had hormonal imbalance. 1) it can be corrected 2) waxing, nairing, shaving, electrolysis whatever works until you get CONTROL. Become the person you want to be. I am blond with light hair so I could never do laser hair but when i was sick I was getting mad hair like a mustach I felt like, but the electrolysis people turned me away and said I didn't need electrolysis and they couldn't see it.

I COULD see it though. But I waxed and felt hopeless and gross for a long time maybe 8 months and worked on getting control. And I did get control. There's no hair I haven't waxed in 2 years. It just stoped coming in once I got control.

So, you know: become the adult self you are comfortable with.

When i met my husband he had a crazy Unibrow but he started plucking it all the time now he just does very light maintenance with a stray hair or two. You can cultivate your body. Just release the fear.

PS people will try to make you VERY scared about hair and all sorts of hair myths I ca tell you are already buying into using language like "terminal hair" don't buy into ANY OF IT.
It's bullshit. People don't even really know how hair works
>>
If your dumb enough to have sex with someone your not comfortable with, its not my problem.
>>
>>18421783
>Should I shave it for the first time? Should I set that standard for the relationship

You know thw answer but are afraid to admit it.

Be honest and be you, a relationship cannot be built on lies or it will never last. If you are at the point where you are close enough to have sex tell him you are hairy and don't particularly like shaving all the time.

What saddens me is there are good men that would love you as you are and you might never meet them.
>>
>>18422253
Err, it's hard to describe, the knee itself and about an inch above that I guess. The "real" upper leg area I leave untouched. You can see the hair under bright light if you look up close but that's it, and it doesn't brush against your hands either like it does on my calves if I don't shave those. It's definitely not visible in a skirt or something.

Honestly though, I am not OP, was just chiming in that it is a thing at least to not shave the thighs. I think it is important to groom in a way that makes you feel comfortable and sexy, but also that part of becoming the adult self you are comfortable with is about becoming comfortable with not being flawless, and not needing to feel flawless to feel like hot shit.
>>
>>18421783
>My buttcheeks, lower back, and underneath my thighs are more hairy than normal
Sounds hot
>>
>>18422268
Thank you, this is what I needed to hear. I discussed it with him and he thinks it'll be no big deal when we actually have sex. He doesn't expect me to shave my entire body, so I guess I'll wait and see how he feels about it in the moment.
>>
OP, there are people out there in the world who would love you and every hair on you, and not in some creepy fetish way. There's nothing wrong with shaving for your partner, for but you specifically with your hormonal imbalance and all, I would embrace that shit instead of fight it.
>>
>>18421783
You better go get that shit lasered, girl!
>>
Just to add from the perspective of a man who prefers smooth to hairy, stubble whether on the groin or legs is infinitely worse than hair.
>>
>>18422383
This.
Also, with a hormonal imbalance you may be more prone to ingrown hairs, shaving might be a fucking nightmare for OP.
>>
>>18422360
Oh my word, you're so sweet. Thank you, it's reassuring to hear that I wouldn't be a freak of nature for my hair, and that someone can still love me with it. I hope all goes well with this man, but if not, you folks are probably right in that he's not really worth keeping if he can't love me with my hair.

I wont say he has to find it attractive, but to still appreciate me despite it would be all I ask for.
>>
Op from the picture your problems doesn't seem to be having too much hair. It's on the upper side of average, sure, but still average.

The problem is that they are very noticeable because they're black and contrast with your light skin. My gf for instance has very clear skin but blond body hair, so I hardly ever notice it.

You can make them lose color very easily with H2O2 or some shit, I don't know the process but it's really common. If you really have too much hair, you'll start looking like a super sayajin all around, but you can then shave them and let them grow black again if you don't like the results. There's also a few creams and solutions that make them fall off when they're thin like yours, I actually tried them on my dick but my hair there is too thick lol. Just beware they're slightly acid and can cause you a reaction so try it in a small patch of skin before actually using it.

Since you talked to him and he's good I think you won't have a problem with it. Just go through and after losing your v-card, ask him again and tell him to be honest. Then you can actually look into the solutions if you feel like it.
>>
>>18421783
nair maybe? otherwise just shave?
>>
>>18421783
If its not terminal hair who cares. If someone gets upset over peach fuzz they are autistic.
>>
File: scarymovie.png (560KB, 854x484px) Image search: [Google]
scarymovie.png
560KB, 854x484px
>>18421828
>>
>tfw I didn't have any idea there were women who didn't shave their upper legs until this thread
I mean, I knew hair grew more sparsely there, but I didn't realize that for most normal women it was THAT sparse. My upper legs are hairy as fuck, stomach, arms, feet, and more too. Some of it is even terminal hair and my hair is just shy of black. Even when I shave there's still visible roots so I'm never really happy with how it looks.
>>
>>18421783
I've had sex with a girl with a pretty hairy butt. I don't think it really matters,Z especially when the sex starts.

Within reason of course, you don't want TOO long of hair or for any poor hygeine
>>
I have a bit of stomach hair and i hid it for 2 years and shaved, plucked etc. My boyfriend saw it and i got so embarrassed but he doesn't care and doesn't think it's as bad as i think... so just embrace it
>>
Just go to a salon and get a brazilian wax every few weeks

Don't shave cause that will just make it worse
>>
>>18423013
Also personally I'd recommend waxing everything just cause it will make you feel sexier and guys prefer it, but if you want you can keep hair around the pussy and ass area, most guys won't mind that.

But it's a must that you wax legs and buttcheeks and any other regular body part that is overtly hairy
>>
>>18423019
keep your own tastes to yourself.
>assuming all guys prefer it
>assuming how women feel after waxing
there are threads on /b/ right now with a beautiful and hairy young lady who doesn't shave or wax anything.

there are no musts, only acceptance and agreement between consenting partners.
>>
>>18421812
This is terrible advice. Shave your bigfoot looking shit OP
>>
>>18421783

Wax it wtf..
>>
although I'd be slightly taken aback if my partner was particularly hairy, I'd still advise you not to shave it. stubbles are MUCH worse than smooth longer hair, so I'd definitely choose the lesser of the two evils.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.