[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got a date with a goth girl on Friday and it's going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Got a date with a goth girl on Friday and it's going to rain.

The thing is she loves the rain and so do I, but she wanted to take a walk through a cemetery. Might be raining too hard for that, any ideas for good places to take a goth girl who hates normie culture?
>>
>>18421757
Former goth here:
- a museum
- a spooky pub of some sorts
- a bar where they play some of her sub genres
- a bookshop where they also sell coffee
- old church
- forest
>>
>>18421757

It's never raining too hard for that. Fucking go anyway. It will be an experience which you can likely turn into something unique that will be memorable.
>>
>>18421757
lucky bastard. Been wanting to smash a goth for a while now
>>
>>18421757
That sounds awesome OP. Godspeed!
>>
> you must be 18 years of age to post here
>>
>>18421757
If it is raining hard then you'll have the place all to yourselves -smash that goth pussy. Just wear cloths that won't get too soggy.
>>
>>18421757
I remember seeing those goth girls at mall
they were qt
hope these kids wont turn in to cray cray bitches
I sincerely hope so
>>
>>18421757
Here's a list of the top of my head:
Take her to your house
Take her to your room
Take her clothes off
Take her
Take responsibility
Take your child to their first day of school
Take her to your child's graduation
Take her to a nice cottage in the country side
Take time to grow old together
Take her hand in yours as she goes into the light...

Then
Take her in the bum
>>
>>18421757
Tell her to grow up and stop being a fucking child
>>
Man, I miss high school
>>
Pan pizza is rolling in his sleep you lucky dog, goths are a dying breed
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.