[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to deal with being a shit person when drunk? Especially now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1432008881384.jpg (135KB, 1000x783px) Image search: [Google]
1432008881384.jpg
135KB, 1000x783px
How to deal with being a shit person when drunk? Especially now with all the guilt from last night, The fucking guilt and regret is hunting me.
Last night I got out of hand and became very bothersome to some people.
The weird thing is that when I'm sober, I'm really calm and chill, but I became agressive and intrusive. I don't remember many things, but people told me I did a lot of stupid stuff.
I'll stop drinking when going out, tho.
>>
the guilt is the worst part
i know the feel
>>
>>18421752
Stop drinking alcohol.

Easy.
>>
Alcohol is derived from Algol, or the "Demon Star," Medusa's winking eye in the sky. It's also where the world "ghoul" comes from, a body-snatching entity of destruction and decay.

Stop drinking. Alcohol makes you someone else.
>>
alcohol kills gains, run from it
>>
I drink alone because no one wants to hang out with a fat fucking ginger cunt like me, literally not feeling sorry for myself thats the gist of it. I've had numerous girls be into me, but wont go through with the because of how i look and how everyone else perceives me. So i drink, or smoke. Every weekend. Alone.
>>
>>18422226
>wont go through with the because of how i look and how everyone else perceives me
Maybe it's actually because of how you perceive yourself. Fat gingers are usually the life of the fucking party.
>>
>>18422226
Do you get very altered when drunk? What goes on your head when you drink?
>>
>>18421752
You may need to change your friends. Or at least the amount of time you see this people you drink with. Get to know healthier people, you will gain from it.
>>
The older I get I realize getting drunk sucks. If you really think about it, there is no reason to do it.
Alcohol is fine, here and there, but one can easily lose control over themselfs and become oblivious about reality and do stupid shit.
Relax, it will pass, but rememeber, always remember the feel so you won't forget.
>>
>>18421752
lol, Im like that too, I remember recklessly throwing myself at girls and picking off fights and pissing on the street and what not. tons of stupid stuff

but feeling guilty for that shit isn't right. you were drunk but that was still you and you did what you wanted to do at the moment. at least you had fun right? what's the point of living when you're just gonna being a boring faggot? all the dumb stuff you did will become a good memory in the coming years.
>>
File: 1488729220498.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488729220498.png
1MB, 1280x960px
>>18422492
Feeling a bit better thanks to you. That helped. Thanks, bro!
>>
>>18422533
Of all the posts to listen to this one is atrocious. If you're burning bridges while drunk, you need to either stop drinking, drink around people who aren't your friends (i.e. find a random bar), or look into yourself to find out why your become belligerent while drunk.

You're responsible for everything you do while drunk. Close friends might forgive you and write off some drunken antics, but it is never a good idea to make an ass out of yourself.
>>
>>18422550
>You're responsible for everything you do while drunk
Yeah, definitely, that's why I'm not drinking anymore.
But that post gave me a bit of comfort, not to think too much about what heppened.
>>
File: Arghhh.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Arghhh.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>18421752
I used to be a complete dickhead while drinking, would wake up in the morning to my friends telling me how much of an asshole I was, I suppose it was due from trying to fit in and acting hard by how much I could drink.

Fast forward a few years and I only drink now to cope with my depression/anxiety (weed makes it worse) and after drinking every second day I built up my tolerance while being able to conduct myself to the point where I just become incoherrent, have a few laughs and fall asleep. So now im the one that gets to watch my friends look like dickheads when they get drunk after a few shots which is amusing.

In conclusion either stop drinking at the point when you get tipsy, or become an alcoholic till you can handle your piss.
>>
>>18422226
Or i mean.. you could drink and drive and wreck your car. What's to lose right?
>>
You just spoted a weak point. Focus on it and STOP IT!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.