[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an embarrassing problem. I'm developing a crush on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: GILF.jpg (2MB, 2541x3834px) Image search: [Google]
GILF.jpg
2MB, 2541x3834px
I have an embarrassing problem. I'm developing a crush on this old lady at my church. She's very beautiful for her age (mid to late 50s I'm guessing). I'm 30 and these feelings are inappropriate for a variety of reasons. I saw her at mid-week service and shook her hand and it was so soft and perfect, she didn't let go after the proper time and started caressing the back of my hand a bit. I did it back and realized what was going on and pulled away. I also felt a bit of tingle in the loins and had to get out of there quickly. I'm not one of those guys that goes after older women there's just something about her. How do I nip this in the bud?
>>
If you are not in a relationship op personally I would do it.
>>
>>18421455
Hahahah. Gotta love 4chan. Believe me I'm tempted but like I said, it can't happen for several reasons.
>>
>>18421450
Bone up on your 80's rock because fucking her to her music will rock her world. 50's not old
>>
>>18421484
Elaborate please. I'm sure we can give you proper advice once you do that.
>>
File: 1488740036941.png (1MB, 900x1451px) Image search: [Google]
1488740036941.png
1MB, 900x1451px
>>18421450
Age is pretty much irrelevant if you're both within 30s-50s. And even if it wasnt you probably won't get helpful responses since this is a website with a significant pedo minority
>>
>>18421455
>>18421838
>>18421921
This

>>18421935
Minority?
>>
>>18421450
do it OP. I am around your age and want to sex my divorced 60 yr old bible thumping christian neighbor woman
>>
>posts pic of trap
I don't get you christians.
>>
>>18421450
same boat as you anon, except i'm a couple of years older, the lady is mid 40s. sounds like you're ready to take the milfpill.

also read here for inspiration/advice:
>>>/lit/9623136
>>
>>18421484
List your reasons please.
>>
>>18422873
OP's probably fantasising over the pastor's wife or something.

if he's in one of those degenerate churches, maybe she /is/ the pastor...
>>
>>18421450
>and shook her hand and it was so soft and perfect,
>she didn't let go after the proper time
>and started caressing the back of my hand a bit. >I did it back and realized what was going on
>I also felt a bit of tingle in the loins

say no more. just go and do it.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
>>18421450
>she didn't let go after the proper time and started caressing the back of my hand a bit

>I also felt a bit of tingle in the loins

Lusting in Church? That's a new low.

How about you get to know her as a friend FIRST and see if sheis really the God-fearing Christian women she's purporting to be.
>>
>>18421838
>50's not old
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
Read her you're creepy as fuck post about how you almost came to her handshake. She'll nip this shit in the bud for you.
>>
Go to sleep, Haruki Murakami.
>>
>>18421450
>old lady
>mid to late 50s
pick one.
Also you're in your thirties, there's really not that much of a difference.

t. 22 y/o dating someone in their late forties.
>>
OP is awol. Still hasn't told reasons he cant hook up with the foxy church lady.
>>
Okay since OP has fagged off, what's the biggest age difference of any of your hook ups?

12 years older than me.

I was 18 at the time and I fucked this 30 woman in a nightclub's parking lot. Nearly damn pulverized my groin she was going hard at it.
>>
>>18425117
Australian by the way. Legal age for drinking and clubbing is 18.
>>
I'm calling bullshit on you OP we had this exact same story word for word almost a few days ago except it was a coworker. Now its a lady at church? Get your shit straight. At least dump those photos of her from last time.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.