[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone ever successfully stolen their ex back from the rebound?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: CN7h53IUEAACw_4.png (67KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
CN7h53IUEAACw_4.png
67KB, 256x256px
Has anyone ever successfully stolen their ex back from the rebound?

Just want to know if its possible

Picunrelated
>>
>>18421333

yes people have done this. yes its possible. stop acting like this might be impossible, thats just dumb.

as for how, it varies. there is no one way. girls are not video games and pressing the right buttons doesn't do anything. sans manipulation, the only thing you can do is put your self back into her life and go for it. its not really 'stealing' a girl if she willingly leaves.

as for manipulation its impossible to get specific cuz you need to learn how to guide a conversation on your own, but you basically reach out, act friendly, and slowly pick at the relationship
>>
>>18421345
>basically reach out, act friendly, and slowly pick at the relationship

Sounds reprehensible.... tell me more!
Does it matter how early you start? The rebound is a year in but she cheated on him with me for the first 6 months
>>
Bump in hopes of getting a new perspective
>>
>>18421333

stop. get over it.
>>
I've done it successfully. I wish I hadn't because if was a waste of my fucking time. Get out and move on bro. You shouldnt have to make her stay.

Work on yourself. Go to the gym read etc... improve your own life and by the time your paths cross again she'll wanna fuck you but you'll be a sick cunt and over it. Everybodys got a little zyzz in em

>>18421715
This fucking this
>>
>>18421333
What's your situation like? Why did you break up? How long ago? How long have they been dating?
>>
>>18421861
>Everybodys got a little zyzz in em
Lol, i guess its important that i mention that

1. Im a woman, into other women
2. She had every reason to leave. She didnt really stop being attracted to me i just treatef her like shit. I wasnt ready for the kind of relationship she wanted at that time. So she found someone to replace me
>>
>>18421876
Okay. Little nervous about sharing this bc our mutual friend is a 4channer and she might see this and find it a little too familiar

Basically, she was my first real gf, and we were two years in and i was not ready i had a deep fear of commitment and did not trust anyone. broke up with her once. Asked her to let me open up the relationship, so i could play the field a little and explore. I was in love with her, i hope youll believe me. I just didnt trust myself to know what i was doing. When i asked her about an open relationship, she laid into me, telling me they dont work and asking me if she wasnt good enough, etc. Basically the answer was no. I didnt listen. I flirted and saw (but didnt fuck) two girls and she found out, basically the straw that broke the camels back. She showed me the nessages between me and the second girl and got shitface drunk and threatened to kill herself, i tried to hold her back and almost called the police. Two months later she met a guy and basically replaced me.

On and off we flirted and made out for 6 months of the rebound, then she called it all off. And here we are 6 months later.
>>
>>18421936
So weve been broken up a year and shes been with the new person exclusively for 6 mo
>>
>>18421936

Sounds like she replaced a loser who got with her and decided "you aren't enough, I want to play around with other girls too" and she said no, and you did it anyway.

You aren't going to get her back.
>>
>>18421982
Definitely a loser, but whether you believe me or not i never thought she wasnt good enough.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.