[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you make legitimate friends when you're 21? Everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2836.jpg (52KB, 498x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2836.jpg
52KB, 498x601px
How do you make legitimate friends when you're 21?
Everyone I knew from college is back where they came from.
>>
Was actually going to make a thread about this.

I used to be able to keep friends and relationsips for a long time. Now it's so difficult.
I've tried being friends with people I've met here but following up on the convos and keeping in contact becomes almost a chore. What the hell happened? I used to have a bunch of friends back in the Diablo/FFOnline/Monster&Me age.
>>
>>18421309
Why is it so hard outside of college?
I had friends and girls liked me.
>>
>>18421277
If you're not a NEET, colleagues and classmates are an easy start.

If you're a NEET who's not broke, go travelling and stay in hostels, you'll meet all kinds of people.

If you're a broke NEET, pick up a hobby. Play basketball against people at the park. Go to a book club. Anything.
>>
>>18421277
start hanging out with your family and eventually
they invite you somewhere and introduce you to some of ther friends and talk to the ones you have stuff most in common
>>
everyone makes friends differently and a lot of their friendships are made in different ways. the generic answer is to go out and meet people, even using something like meetup but literally none of the friends i made through meetup have stuck, despite our common interests.

my best friend I met by asking him on a date. he was straight it turned out, but somehow 3 years later were best friends, take vacations together, hang out every week, talk almost every day. when my dog died last week he came right over with my favorite cookies.

my other friend I met at a graveyard. they were screening 'nightmare on elm street' projected onto a giant mosoleum. i forgot a towell to sit on so asked if i could sit on his blanket with him. we hit it off, been friends almost a year.

then there's my boss, hes like 75 but were still friends, we even go to concerts together (he sponsors someone in the band chicago so we got free tickets in the front row it was amazing).

then theres my online friend. im not really big on online friendships but he was cool. we met via 4chan. i posted my phone number on /b/ cuz i was really drunk 4 years ago and wanted someone to tell me stories to help me fall asleep (a habit i got used to sharing rooms with brothers who would talk until we fell asleep). last september he asked me to be a groosman in his wedding. it was totally awesome. now were writing a scary movie together.

my most recent friend i met through casting. i was making a short horror film and he auditioned and kept volunteering for small roles to help out so we bonded a lot.
>>
>>18421277
Same.

I've made friend's with my SO's friend's SOs. Still feel like I'm an outcast in their group because they have close friends they give off this vibe like I have intruded.

Everyone in my work place is at least 15 years older than me and we have nothing in common and only shoot the breeze.

I feel so alone.
>>
There is no set path in life, just do you.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.