[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My new girlfriend and I will go to our first date next week...We're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: heart-29328_960_720[1].png (192KB, 767x720px) Image search: [Google]
heart-29328_960_720[1].png
192KB, 767x720px
My new girlfriend and I will go to our first date next week...We're thinking that we should go on Wednesday. She's the first girl that I've ever dated. But here's the thing...My dumb friends always want me to consult with them BEFORE i agree to going out with my girlfriend, just in case it doesn't interfere with THEIR plans. I want to tell them that I don't always have to tell them when I'm seeing my girlfriends, but I just don't want to have an argument.
Here's why they want me to consult with them:

>take her out without saying anything
>friends could possibly want to do something the day of
>they get mad
>>
are you 11?
>>
How old are you? Why would a guy would need his friends' consent when it comes to things like this?
>>
>>18420933
What the fuck
>>
>>18420938
I just have really shitty friends
>>
I am very very sure that OP is underage. Doesn't even make sense that you have a gf before having gone on a date with her, unless you are some student.
Enjoy your ban.
>>
>>18420959
why are they your friends if you find them shitty?
also, how can someone be your gf BEFORE you even went on a date?

where have you left your spine?
>>
>>18420933
Your friends are tards. Tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>18420964
I have no one else...They're all I have
>>
>>18420960
Alright, then I guess she Isn't a gf yet...We just always talk and we agreed to go out sometime
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.