[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been dating gf for 8 months and she just won't put out.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1492734804614m.jpg (65KB, 1024x624px) Image search: [Google]
1492734804614m.jpg
65KB, 1024x624px
Been dating gf for 8 months and she just won't put out. No matter what I do she is just never interested in sex. And its becoming a problem, I'm getting angry and bitter over it, I've thought about cheating because if it.
What do?
>>
>>18420896

Talk about it. If she insists, just leave her?

> I'm getting angry and bitter over it

Any relationship that makes you feel steadily worse is a relationship not worth having.
>>
>>18420896
>angry
>bitter
Google sunken cost fallacy and break up.
>>
>8 months
>not interested in sex

Are you trying to say you didn't get laid for the 8 months that you were together? Jesus fucking Christ, get the fuck out of there.
>>
>>18420896
>8 months together no sex

What the fuck are you waiting for? You think she's gonna suddenly wanna jump your cock daily? No way fag, she's gonna fuck you once a year at best at this point, get the fuck out of there
>>
How come people are always so quick to tell a guy to break up, as though guys are the market commodity people are going for?

Quit memeing for a moment.
>>
>>18420896
I can't even begin to point out all the ways it was obviously stupid to date someone for that long in the hope that eventually you would get sex out of it if you weren't fully committed to waiting until marriage or some bullshit like that.
>>
>>18421125

Because going for 8 months without sex is fucking insane. That there are morons who put up with that shit does not make it acceptable.
>>
>>18420896
Is there any chance that you enjoy her company enough to want to have it even without sex?

If not, do her the favor of breaking with her.
>>
>>18421125
Has nothing to do with that. It's just a simple matter of compatibility. OP obviously has expectations for a relationship that his partner does not share and "I WANT TO HAVE SEX!" vs "I DON'T" is not something you should be trying to compromise over. It's not a relationship that is working. He's put in plenty of time to try and it's obviously about to turn into resentment.

He should walk away and hopefully find someone with similar expectations for sex in a relationship and free up his gf for someone who shares similar values with her.
>>
>>18420896
Have you discussed this with her? What are her attitudes regarding sex? Is she waiting for marriage? Has she been sexually abused or otherwise had negative sexual experiences in the past? Is she a virgin? Does she seem otherwise attracted to you? I ask that because with two healthy people who are attracted to each other, it would take great restraint for sex not to happen. Is she even really into you?
>>
>>18421125
>as though guys are the market commodity people are going for?
Because demand is based not just on supply, but also on norms.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.