[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend hates not knowing when I cheated on her. She says

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

My girlfriend hates not knowing when I cheated on her. She says it hurts more to not know what acctually went down with this other chick I've been messing with, than me acctually messing with other chicks.
Is there a descriptive or psychological lable for this? I'm dying to research it.
It's like knowlege thats hurtful hurts less than not knowing.
>>
Kys
>>
>>18420738

The answer is that you're a stupid faggot. 100% honesty is the only way to rebuild trust in a relationship and you're fucking up. That includes coming clean on when you met the other chick and exactly everything you did with her. And informing her of everytime she contacts you again.

Or are you too much of a pussy to own up on your deeds? Or a pathetic repeating cheater? If yes then end the relationship sooner rather than later and save both of you a lot of time.
>>
>>18420738

Research it why? That's not a mental illness. That's just wanting to confront the problem. You cheated on her, she knows that, so now she wants context. Nothing weird about that.
>>
>>18420738
Go die in a corner.
>>
http://blog.chron.com/loveandrelationships/2013/08/with-relationships-some-things-are-better-left-unsaid/
>>
Same reason people who have kids missing for years are waiting to hear they're dead: knowing allows one to put everything in its place, and to move on. Uncertainty will keep nagging away at her and keep her from moving on, either with or from the relationship.
>>
What's wrong with you? You need help.
>>
>>18420738
>Is there a descriptive or psychological lable for this? I'm dying to research it.
>It's like knowlege thats hurtful hurts less than not knowing

You are very blind, and even though it's probably not your intention, you sound like a cunt, not taking her seriously and making fun of her

Is it really that hard to see? If you're being honest there's at least that going for you. To make back a tiny bit of trust
>>
>>18420738

It's called closure. It's that thing that gnaws at people's hearts when they don't know, when they're left to endlessly speculate (and they do).

Not knowing is not getting that closure.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.