[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I'm falling in love with my best friend. We've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1495619752001.jpg (249KB, 800x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1495619752001.jpg
249KB, 800x1181px
I think I'm falling in love with my best friend. We've fucked in the past so there is some physical attraction, but I'm 90% sure she's not interested in a relationship. She's pretty much the only girl I get along with really well on a personal level and I really value her as a friend. I'm afraid telling her about my feelings might make things awkward or even ruin our friendship altogether.

Does anybody have experience with this? Should I just suck it up? If I do decide to tell her, what's the worst that could happen? Also how do I even bring up something like this?
>>
Worst that could happen is she says no and it ruins the friendship. Just bring it up casually? You're already good friends with her, the less weird about it you are the less weird about it she'll be.
>>
Stick long enough with her. Then one day out of blue bring the matter up casually.

If she respond with "you're joking", or some kind. Keep pressing the matter slow yet casuallly. She'll get it.
>>
Same thing happened to me, dude. Like seriously - same fucking situation.
>She's pretty much the only girl I get along with really well on a personal level and I really value her as a friend
>We've fucked in the past
>I'm 90% sure she's not interested in a relationship.
Sounds eerily familiar.

Look, full disclosure, I told her, and although she didn't reciprocate at first, eventually she did, and we've been together for five years now. So I'm biased, because in my case it all worked out. But it easily could have gone the other way, and I still wouldn't regret having told her. The way I see it, you really don't have a choice: you do NOT want her to fall for some other guy and have to live with seeing her on his arm, always wondering if that might be you, if only you'd told her. If that happens, and someday it will happen if you don't tell her, fucking trust me, it'll
>make things awkward or even ruin our friendship altogether.

Yeah. Just tell her.

As for what you say? Say anything. If you can't think of anything else then just say: Yeah, I'm totally falling for you. Or: I'm starting to like you as more than a friend. No they aren't smooth lines but come on, she knows and trusts you (you guys have fucked, after all), she is not some random girl in a bar. The smooveness of your delivery is not that important here.
>>
>>18420941
>she didn't reciprocate at first, eventually she did

So when you first told her she said she wasn't interested in more than a friendship? How did you end up dating anyways?
>>
What positions?
>>
>>18421002
Missionary for the sole purpose of stilling our drunk horniness.
>>
Well, bring it up but don't bring it up. Suggest something carefully and really subtile, and se the reaction.

Maybe she feels the same way?
>>
>>18420727
>We've fucked in the past

Too late now. Taking a friendship and adding a few fucks to it really ups the ante, anon. You already took the risk. That can destroy a friendship. But maybe a really great relationship can bloom. Just ask her out.
>>
>>18421730
So you're saying since we already risked our friendship by fucking I might as well go for it?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.