[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, really need some advice. I've never been a social person,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Hey, really need some advice.
I've never been a social person, no particular reasons for that, guess I'm just that way. Following that I have a small circle of friends with common interests (online games, card games, math, that kind of stuff). Anyways, I recently got into a new school which focuses on sciences, and therefore found a lot of people that I can relate to, including this one girl. She is not really that physically attractive, but something about her made me like a girl for the first time in my life. Considering that I am awkward as I am (and I would say that she is too), I did not say anything to her, and we just became school friends, because she goes to the same classes as me. The semester is over, and got two months of summer break, meaning that I will not be seeing her for that time. I recently talked to one of my best friends, and he told me that he really likes her as well, even though most of the people I know make fun of her for her physical appearance(they never told her anything, only between us), which i do not fully understand, because i find her really cute. Because I am like I am in social things, I have no clue if she likes me, she seems to enjoy being with me, and often tells me to sit next to her when her female friends are taking other classes so we can talk during boring lessons. As for her previous relationships, as far as I know she never had anyone, even though she had a crush on on of my friends when the school began, but that did not go anywhere.
Tell me what do i do here? The obvious answer is to tell her how I feel, but I can't do that because I fear losing her as a friend, and I know that she will not tell me if she feels anything for me because she is just like that. It's also awkward for me to ask her out, because I usually do not go out much. Do I just not do anything and see how things play out, or what? Feel free to ask me whatever you want
>>
>>18420721
You must not afraid to lose her, man. I know it hurts you, but if you really want it to develop into a romantic relationship you have to make the move. Should you stay afraid and just see how it will play out, soon she'll respond to another who showed a romantic intentions on her and I guarantee you'll become bitter and full of regret.

Better regret the shit you've done than shit you've not done.

If you want to do something, better make your romantic intention known. Better to not go cheesy way with love letter or love confession bullshit. Go with something subtle like touches, building the tension and letting it end in romantic release.
If you're to awkward to ask her out then, push yoursel. I don't mean you suddenly go to concert or some clubs dancing. Pick a place you both enjoy and try to share experiences together there. Even library works if it's your cup of tea.
>>
>>18420743
The problem is that there is no school for the next two months, so the only way for me to meet with her would be to directly invite her out, and that is just too straight forward and awkward
>>
>>18420749
Then she goes out with another who invited her out and they fucked. The end. If it ticks you wrong then JUST DO IT.
Would you rather be awkward for a maybe 10 - 30 minutes trying to ask her out, or being a bitter jaded person full of regret years later?

Excuse my bitterness, when reading your posts kinda threw me back into my school days. I've been in similar situation like yours and oh how I regret not throwing my fragile out of the window for 5 minutes back then and ask that one petite girl.
Even more worse that a while back when I was having a reunion, her friends told me that if only I asked her out things will be different and we could've been married by now.

Don't go in my way. Now I fucked whole lots of model girls, but I'll never be satisfied with that one that's gone. Also I'm bitter and jaded now.
>>
Fuck your friend. Pretend to be alpha and put it in. Relationships and fucking are less of a deal than you are making it out to be.
>>
>>18420721

Board is 18+. Don't spend too much time here. Your are not a jaded 25 yo virgin yet. Don't let them tell you what to do.
>>
>>18420778
Makes sense dude. Now how do I ask her out? Cant call her because i dont have her number, we are not that close friends, i have her on facebook though. What do i say? Didnt talk to her for a long time since school ended, will be weird just asking her to go out directly out of nowhere, especially from me. How do i begin the conversation and lead it to us going out? Im really retarded in this stuff so help a dude out please.
>>
>>18420802
Alright, you have her facebook. Today it'd be as good as having her number.

Obviously you're right to not just suddenly asking her out of nowhere. Try to go slow like this maybe, go message her on facebook, talk about what she's shared on her page, could be her favorites artists, topic, funny post, interests, hobbies.

The point is to get her to be comfortable with talking about lots of things with you in a relatively short timeframe, like a week or two at most. Of course if she gives a positive response, ask for her number. After you've got her number you could start to worry about trying to ask her out, but by then it shouldn't be that hard to pull.
>>
>>18420820
I dont think that is the solution since i already sort of know her for aroud a year, and im really bad in talking over text so it could ruin things completely. I was thinking of sending some sort of an anonymous email but that is taking it too far and could even be creepy, which is the last thing i want.
>>
>>18420853
Well, it looks like her impressions of you ain't bad either. At this point should you feel like it, asking her out directly via facebook should not become that awkward anyway.

You'll be surprised what being bold and determined could bring you to the table on relationship. No anonymous letter, that's creepy stalker shit.

Just message her, ask how her day when and casually invite her to meet somewhere you fancy. If she's reluctant to go alone, try to bring both of your friends together in the meet.
>>
>>18420871
Ye i thought about going out with my friends as i do sometimes, but also invite her and her group of friends. I have no clue how to set that up though, could be awkward for both my friends and her friends
>>
Another thing i worry about is the reaction of my friends if i do go out with her, since as i said they often joked about her appearance between us. Also if I get rejected the next few years that i will be spending in this school will be awkward because the word would spread that i got rejected by her. Its just an odd situation really..
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.