[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I matched with a girl on tinder, pretty cute and in shape. That

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: thinder.jpg (8KB, 168x299px) Image search: [Google]
thinder.jpg
8KB, 168x299px
I matched with a girl on tinder, pretty cute and in shape. That day we matched, she asked me if I was busy that night, I said yeah, she asked if I'd go see a movie or something afterwards. I got her number, she seems alright, she really wants to meet up (I guess I do too) but it's always evening. On the weekdays, that's understandable due to work, but I asked if she'd meet sunday and she asked if I meant evening.

What's going on here? I'm not crazy about meeting someone I don't know later in the day. I don't know what to make of her being so ready and insisting to meet up. Maybe I'm being overly cautious.

What do? (pic obviously unrelated)
>>
I met with someone I spoke to that day, I had one of the best dates have down, especially for a blind date.

Maybe she just feels a connection with you.
>>
>>18420685
She wants to fuck maybe?
>>
>>18420685
There's no such thing as being over cautious, typically when someone wants to meet only at a specific part of the day it's because their partner is away and they can schedule that as cheating time. Either that or maybe she's just busy until evening every day.
>>
>>18420703
I don't know much about her besides what she does for work, and she doesn't know anything about me besides what is on my profile.

I don't see how a connection can be felt without having met, or having had a conversation about anything other than getting together.
>>
>>18420711
well ya, but I don't get that vibe. She seems like she wants someone to hang out with, which is great for me and a turn on, but I'm not sure if it raises a flag
>>
>>18420757
Idk, I mean "just hang out" with a stranger, at night? I have no tinder experience but that doesn't compute. Anyway good luck with this
>>
>>18420757
>girl wants your dick
>i dont get a wibe
What are you? A virgin? Just meet her on safe public place (hint: not her dungeon or nigger ghetto), get condoms ready and off you go to date.
>>
>>18420783
I'm just not crazy about meeting someone I don't know anything about at night, because there isn't that many crowded places at night in the part of the city we're from. A bar wouldn't be a terrible idea, but she's not quite 21, and there aren't any restaurants which aren't taverns.

And I'm sick of hooking up off the first date and done with random hook ups altogether. It feels empty and is more stress than is worth
>>
>>18420772
During the afternoon when more people are out, more visible etc sounds way better to me!
>>
>>18420685
Is that text in the photo her personal description? kek
So she right swipes everyone.
Anyway, meet in a safe public place like that anon said, otherwise idk, it might be a scam?
>>
>>18420799
I have a stupid suggestion op.
Type her all of this and see her reaction.

Easy?
>>
>>18420803
No, that's what I mean, you said she always suggests the evening or night, that means fuck because there's no other thing two strangers who meet in the evening after matching on tinder would do I think. Again I'm inexperienced with tinder, I just assume it's just to meet and fuck and meeting in the evening or night makes that more clear that those are her intentions. Unless it's some sort of scam.
Yah I would rather meet in the afternoon like you.
>>
>>18420804
> (pic unrelated)

no, that's one I pulled off the internet
>>
>>18420841
Damnit! I could swear I read "pic related".
Sorry, I think I need glasses.
>>
>>18420685
I like girls like Samantha. Unless that's a fake account.
>>
>>18420808
Actually not a bad idea, I'll see how that works
>>18420809
True true, that's how you get murdered, accused of stuff, etc. And as I said above, I'm done with hooking up with strangers, it just feels empty. It's way better when you get to know the girl, let alone be going out
>>
>>18420846
Obviously a fake account. That's the one chick from iCarly
>>
Maybe shes a vampire op
>>
>>18420685
A movie won't help getting to know her. Oldest trick in the book. Take her to the park or something.
>>
>>18421271
This is probably it. Like you gotta meet her halfway
>>
>>18420685
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5LOmMRnuFY
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.