[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't deal with my life. Everything is fucking up at the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png
7KB, 645x773px
I can't deal with my life. Everything is fucking up at the exact same time and I'm all alone to deal with this shit. Called my therapist but he'll only be available on Tuesday.
Is it acceptable to vent to friends or should I man up and wait for the therapist? I used to do that but I feel l did it too often and I'm not that close to them anymore. Same with my father (mom's dead), I used to vent to him a lot in autumn when I was feeling particularly bad but it never led to anything positive and felt toxic.

I can only make shitty repetitive threads on /adv/ with shitty unrelated pictures, where I can't even speak my mind properly.
>>
if you have friends that are that close to you that they wouldnt care when you vent to them then by all means do it. just dont be that guy who never has anything positive to say to them because that will make uncomfortable to be around you. You should be open to taking advice whenever you can but also acting upon it because your goal should not be to keep feeling the way you do.
>>
Anon, no one knows it if it is "acceptable" to do so or not. There is no rule. You are in your own situation and your friends are in theirs too, we can't help you on that. I say when in doubt, it is better to talk than to hold on to.

If you want to talk about it here, I'm here to listen to you. I'm not a psychanalyst, but I have plenty experience with it.
>>
I find having sex reduces stress
also diet and exercise, but you already know that
>>
>>18420654
>just dont be that guy who never has anything positive to say to them because that will make uncomfortable to be around you
I kinda used to be that guy to one of my friends. So now I'm that guy who's afraid to complain about anything, besides I don't see or call him often anymore.
>>18420664
I feel like I'm venting too often on /adv/ and can't even be honest with myself or others; can't even describe my problems accurately.
But thank you anyway. Basically
>Born with club feet, got them corrected, used to do lots of the most demanding sports like martial arts but my feet have gradually been hurting more and more over the years and functioning worse... Running hurts a shit ton. I've always thought of myself as athletic, it's part of my identity. The fact that I can hardly run anymore is hard to accept.
>Balding sped the fuck up apparently despite me taking finasteride
>All of this causes self-esteem problems and furthers my distrust in people
>Feel detached from and inferior to 'normal' people, never had a gf, all that jazz
>>
b
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.