[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls who watch anime prefer to date guys who do not watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: rBVaEFd75H6AW8WVAAHh53ZOp1k799.jpg (20KB, 260x211px) Image search: [Google]
rBVaEFd75H6AW8WVAAHh53ZOp1k799.jpg
20KB, 260x211px
Do girls who watch anime prefer to date guys who do not watch anime? If you're a guy who doesn't watch anime, should you go about dating women who enjoy anime the same say you would any other girl?
>>
I'm a girl who watches anime and I prefer it. It's also a plus if they make fun of babbys first "patrician" anime like eva and shit
>>
>>18420129
I watch anime but prefer to date men who do not. Men who watch anime usually have something fundamentally wrong with them to the point of making them awful partners.
>>
Anon, stop trying to find a rule for that sort of thing.

Think about where the fuck in the world these anons are replying you from. How old are they, who are their friends, how much money they have, what do they do. People are so amazingly different. Sometimes you'll find something that supports what you want to do, sometimes you don't, but what both have in common is that they do not determine your experience at all. People are not thinking of you or of themselves in the same terms you are.

If you are insecure or in doubt about hitting someone who likes anime, just don't be insecure. You won't find tips asking strangers about it, perhaps just more things for your head to think and think before making a move and seeing for yourself. Realize you can try it out and it may be good or not, work out or not, it may be good for sometime and then not be good, you might be rejected and accepted and none of that is really saying anything about how things ought to be for the next person.
>>
>>18420514
You're no cupcake either, sweetheart.

>>18420129
Girls who watch anime are batshit. Even if you watch anime yourself, I'd avoid them. In fact, stop watching cartoons and it won't be such a burden on your love life. Pick up a book.
>>
File: 1491937912322m-1.jpg (153KB, 1024x981px) Image search: [Google]
1491937912322m-1.jpg
153KB, 1024x981px
>>18420539
>be male
>watch anime
>become a beta orbiter to a female who watches anime
>remain virgin
>need excuse for why the opposite sex won't play with your 5 inch penis
>"anime girls are batshit"
O I am laffin'
>>
>>18420129
Jesus it's a hobby not a race
>>
>>18420129
>Do girls who watch anime prefer to date guys who do not watch anime
Yes they do, being a loser is only a male thing.
>>
The more common interests, the better.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.