[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met a girl online who is really fat and unattractive, but she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 902167-product-silo.png (870KB, 480x1106px) Image search: [Google]
902167-product-silo.png
870KB, 480x1106px
I met a girl online who is really fat and unattractive, but she gives great head. Should I keep meeting up with her to get sucked off? also why would she just want to suck me off? seriously, she just blows me while we watch netflix, that is hanging out with her.
>>
>>18420087
>that pic
Great now I have thoughts of getting blown by the Predator in my mind. Thanks asshole.
>>
>>18420096
Could be worse, the girl whos been blowing me looks like Ellie from Borderlands 2
>>
>>18420087
She has so little self-esteem that she believes that is the only way to get a guy to spend some time with her. It's like she's paying you to date her because buying the illusion of a boyfriend is better to her than nothing at all.

If you want to take advantage of her neurosis and desperation, go ahead.
>>
>>18420087
>I met a girl online who is really fat and unattractive, but she gives great head.
HAHAHA
>Should I keep meeting up with her to get sucked off?
NO DUMMY
>also why would she just want to suck me off?
SHE'S LONELY
>>
>>18420087
They have low self-esteem and it probably makes her feel like she has some small worth as a cocksucker, the filthy whore.
>>
this is one slippery slope OP
>>
why do fat girls enjoy giving head so unusually much?
>>
>>18421884
How do you think they got fat in the first place? Semen is high in caloric value famalama.
>>
>>18421884
the meme/joke is that they're hungry

The reality is that they usually have serious personal hangups that led to their weight in the first place and also severe self-esteem issues, and some long lost boyfriend who never gave a fuck about her probably gave her a single compliment about her blowjobs and she clung to that small sliver of self-worth with everything she could and thinks that's what men want.

It's honestly repulsive as fuck, having seen both ends of that shit. There's a lot of broken down people and a lot of people in the process of a slow breakdown. Not everyone is steadily building up to an apex for their life.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.