[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tl;dr >me and wife love sushi >wife is 6mo pregnant, can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1470984321005.jpg (62KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1470984321005.jpg
62KB, 540x405px
tl;dr

>me and wife love sushi
>wife is 6mo pregnant, can't eat sushi
>try to be good husband, shoulder the burden of pregnancy
>lose willpower, go to sushi place on my lunch break and eat a $50 sushi lunch
>wife confronts me about it when credit card statement comes
>basically accusing me of cheating on her with another woman

before you ask if it was about the money, i asked her if it would have bothered her if spent $50 at a steakhouse and she said no. i understand she can't eat sushi for medical reasons, but am i really in the wrong here?
>>
>>18420003
Her problem is that you ate sushi or because she thinks you went out to eat with a female?
>>
>>18420003
no you're in the right but you have to understand that pregnancy really fucks with a womans brain chemistry. shit is just strange as fuck.

also she can have sushi just not raw fish. is there something wrong with rice vinegar, rice, sugar, and seaweed along with whatever other junk would come in something like a vegetarian roll?
>>
>>18420016

hell why settle for vegetarian roll? there's plenty of baked sushi rolls that are better than raw imo a baked salmon roll is gods sushi.

>>18420003

so confused. does she actually think you went out with another woman or is she treating it LIKE you cheated on her with a woman?

regardless if you made a point to say you wouldn't drink or eat sushi or what have you then yeah you're in the wrong for going back on that, but its not like you did something horrible and she can and will get over it, i doubt shes going to terminate the pregnancy or get a divorce over it.

especially if you go out and buy her those aforementioned salmon rolls i jus tmentioned. pick me up some too.
>>
>trust issues?

dropped
>>
oh come the fuck on... i'm pregnant too and we both love sushi. if my husband wants to eat sushi then he can do that. that's some entitled crap she's pulling. do yoi have to give up alcohol and raw cheese too?

seriously, why do people breed with such princesses...

and that anon above is right. she can eat something else st the same place or order baked/vegi sushi. she's just being a little bitch about it.
>>
Have been pregnant three times. I totally ate sushi and my babies were fine. I also took LSD accidentally not knowing I was pregnant yet with the third, she is totally fine.

Having said that pregnancy makes a woman think she owns the world, myself included. Her expectations of you go from 1 (not much) to 10 (feed me grapes) in about the time it takes to knock her up.

She's being a bitch, but it's expected. Maybe try to get her to eat sushi. She's unwittingly locked herself in a cage she doesn't want (OR NEED BECAUSE SUSHI IS OK TO EAT WHILE PREGO ALSO DRINK ALCOHOL ETC) an she wants you to suffer with her. Maybe get sushi if you really want it again BUT first tell her and ask if there's anything she's really craving, you'll go get it. That may cheer her up... to be involved in your decision-making. That's really what sane women want in relationships. Good luck.
>>
>>18420049
>I did a stupid thing repeatedly and nothing bad happened
>therefore nothing bad will ever happen and all the doctors who warn against it are lying!

>OR NEED BECAUSE SUSHI IS OK TO EAT WHILE PREGO ALSO DRINK ALCOHOL ETC
It's really, really not. You moron.
>>
>>18420040
>seriously, why do people breed with such princesses

THIS X100000000

How, HOW THE FUCK do you knock up such an asshole bitch? I know women get messed up by pregnancy and such, but it ain't an excuse for acting like that. She probably is an asshole and is just spreading her wings with the pregnancy as both a reason and an excuse.

Tell her to eat your dick
>>
>>18420066

Honey. Doctors use to tell us it's okay to drink Coca Cola. You know, the shit that had actual coke in it, on top of enough sugar to kill a rat. Doctors aren't who you want to believe in.
>>
wait hold up why the fuck can't pregnant women eat sushi
>>
>thinking you can't eat sushi whilst pregnant

KEK

women in japan do this all the time and still have healthy babies. tell wifey to hop off the psycho bus
>>
File: 1486945591956.jpg (19KB, 480x488px) Image search: [Google]
1486945591956.jpg
19KB, 480x488px
>>18420136
no, just burgers being dumb, if that were true asia wouldn't exist
>>
Don't use a credit card next time.

t. Money laundering libertarian
>>
>>18420120
>>18420049
Yeah fetal alcohol syndrome isn't a documented thing or anything. Go hogwild.
>>
File: 1492476843882.png (75KB, 348x301px) Image search: [Google]
1492476843882.png
75KB, 348x301px
>>18420146
>where the the 50 go that you took out today
>did you buy condoms and dinner for that whore HUH HUH HUHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>18420049
Consuming even a little bit of alcohol during pregnancy can cause FAS.
If you are willing to take that risk,
you are an enormous fucking stupid egoist.
>>
>>18420003
No you aren't in the fucking wrong, you can eat sushi if you godamn want to.

Clear up that "cheating" bullshit and then eat sushi as you stare at her from the kitchen
>>
>>18420120
>doctors aren't who you want to believe in
Fuck off you monumentally retarded cunt
>>
>>18420120
Sweetiepie snugglebunch, you can find plenty of examples of things doctors have been wrong about (and if you try really, really hard, you might be able to think of one that's not over 100 years old) but most of the time, they do know better than you.

Fetal alcohol syndrome exists. That's not up for debate. Mercury poisoning & foodborne pathogens also exist, although eating sushi while pregnant is orders of magnitude less dangerous than drinking alcohol.
>>
>>18420030
>>18420014
op here. its about the sushi, she didnt accuse me of taking another woman to lunch, should clarify that the level of hurt she expressed was similar to as if i cheated on her
>>
>>18420003
This is the first time you've had a kid, isn't it?
>>
>>18420003
Because of the raw fish? Just use cooked fish ffs. Or beef or chicken.

Why have you let it become such a issue?
>>
>>18420150
>not borrowing $50 from a friend/coworker/family member
>not having your own separate bank account with spare money that your woman can't get her hands on
Its like you guys want to get cucked
>>
>>18420003
> I can't have X so you can't have it as well

Your wife sounds like a kind person.
>>
>>18420003
>am i really in the wrong here?
did you make a pact with her or something that you wouldn't eat/drink stuff she can't while she's pregnant?

if yes, yes you are.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.