[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex is dating my best friend and it's killing me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: iu[1].jpg (163KB, 1600x937px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
163KB, 1600x937px
My ex is dating my best friend and it's killing me inside. What do?
>>
Nothing. Let the emotions ride out.
>>
>>18419764
Fuck her best friend obviously.
>>
>>18419764
Yeah, this is all a you issue, write a letter to them on paper telling them all about how it makes you feel, then bury it or burn it.
That'll make you feel better.
>>
>>18419764
Get off your lazy ass and master all four elements, Aang.
>getting cucked by Zuko
And you call yourself the Avatar.
>>
>>18419806
Fuck the fire nation
>>
>>18419806

Hahaha
>>
But is he really your best friend if he fucks your ex without discussing it with you first?

Maybe I'm just a beta, but I could never do that to someone I call a best friend
>>
>>18419816

You're not a beta. You're a good guy.
>>
>>18419816
>Helping your significant other rebound after a difficult breakup
Sounds like a best friend to me desu
>>
How long had it been since you broke up and they got together?

Personally even if it's been a really long time he still should have done the respectable thing and spoke to you first and at least inform you.

If it's a recent break up than quite frankly he's bang out of order.
>>
>>18419827
We broke up in 2013 and they kept talking after I said to cut off.
>>
any coping mechanisms ??
>>
>>18419764
>My ex

The only relevant words in your post.

You have no property rights over her and she owes you no loyalty.
>>
>>18419764
>best friend

>friend
>>
>>18419948
I don't think it's the loyalty of the ex in question here.

>>18419831
When did they get together? Was it recently?
>>
>>18419948
OP is talking about his feelings and how to deal with them, not about how to control someone else.
>>
>>18419948
holy shit what is wrong with you, why would you even interpret his post that way. He is sad his best mate is shagging someone he has emotional ties with. That doesnt mean he thinks she doesnt have the right to do what she wants.
>>
>>18419948
>Doesn't understand bromance
>>
OP is either a woman or a woman in a man's body. the first case is kind of forgivable, the latter, not in the slightest.

what the fuck, 4 years? get over her for fucks sake.
>>
>>18419778
correct...
>>
Did your friend talk about it with you when they got together?
>>
>>18419831
>We broke up in 2013 and they kept talking after I said to cut off.
grow the fuck up, you reprobate
>>
>>18419831
Yeah, nah, it's time to get over this one, m8
>>
File: valentine3 (1).gif (32KB, 398x340px) Image search: [Google]
valentine3 (1).gif
32KB, 398x340px
>>18419764
pic related
>>
find a new best friend, i dont think its healthy to be around them for you
>>
>>18420461
on the plus side s/he's a good matchmaker
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.