[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really want to try psilocybin mushrooms but I'm old and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I really want to try psilocybin mushrooms but I'm old and don't usually do drugs so I have no connections. There's a guy I work with that I get along with pretty well who I think would be able to get some for me. We exchanged numbers a few months ago but haven't texted each other or hung out. I think it'd be inappropriate to raise it in person at work, but just texting someone for the first time saying "Yo can you get me drugs?" seems super rude.

Any advice on how to approach this? Is the rude text forgivable or should I just say fuck it to professionalism and raise it during a private moment at work?

Indecisively obsessing over this kind of thing is what I'm hoping the mushrooms can help me with a bit.
>>
>>18419678
Can always just try to grow your own if you can't find somebody who sells
>>
>>18419678

It's fine dude. If the guy is young he won't care. Our generation doesn't think so much about what's perceived as "rude." Just be nice with the way you ask. I'd say just text.
>>
Hi, I sell drugs to older dudes at work.

Are you comfortable bringing this up at the workplace? I know a lot of people get weirded out by that, but I find it's easier to facilitate first time deals in person. Do you know this guy can get mushrooms? Or just suspect it?

I was going to make a joke about just selling them to you myself, but then I got thinking. I've come across people I know here many times over the years. You don't happen to live in New Hampshire, do you?
>>
>>18419692
I strongly suspect it, he often talks about smoking weed (euphemistically) and has mentioned his past drug experiences to me.

I also don't live in the US so don't worry about that.
>>
>>18419708
>he often talks about smoking weed (euphemistically) and has mentioned his past drug experiences to me.

No danger of ratting you out, then. Just ask him. At work would be fine. If you want to feel more comfortable, wait until next time he tells you a story about his weed habits and then broach the subject of shrooms
>>
>>18419708
I see now you don't want to talk to him in person about it.

It wouldn't be rude, but if he's just the middleman and not the actual dealer, I'd go with something like this:

>Hey man, this is Anon (he probably still has your number, but we're a skittish bunch and making us ask who's texting about drugs is very off-putting)
>I know this is pretty out of the blue, but I was wondering if you knew a mushroom hookup?
>I'd be more than happy to throw some kickback your way for finding anything

Short, sweet, and polite. I'd get this guy mushrooms
>>
Thanks guys, this actually makes me feel like I can approach both situations.
>>
>>18419729
This, and simply say I'd love to try shrooms sometime soon. Make sure any one you don't trust can't hear you, preferably only the dude sould be able to hear the conversation, but other people that openly use drugs won't be a big deal
>>
I buy drugs from coworkers sometimes. I just talk to them at work, and we set something up. Obviously not in earshot of a manager or anybody else who would care.

Hell, we even toked with one of our supervisors once.
>>
don't text, no written evidence, right?

just mention it to him quietly at work.

bring up some psychedelic music or some festival or other, then get onto to the topic, something like that/
>>
>>18419708
"Hey man, remember when you told me you smoke weed? We'll have you ever tried psychs? Mushrooms or acid? I'm interested myself in trying them."
>>
>>18419678
You have a few options

Grow your own

Talk more with the guy and eventually get comfortable enough to ask for shrooms

Study mushrooms in your area, and go hunting for some. If you're in the midwest, it's mushroom season right now for a handful of species.

Look up 4-Aco-Dmt, it's a legal research chemical that is strikingly similar to mushrooms in effects. Be careful taking too much, since it's very easy to go overboard.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.