[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST. rants, raves, vents, letters to people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 29

File: gioyc.jpg (23KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
gioyc.jpg
23KB, 500x440px
GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST. rants, raves, vents, letters to people that won't read them, letters to people that will read them. put it all here.
>>
It's only the first real day of summer vacation for everyone, and I already fucking hate it.
>>
I sincerely hope you're not escalating cause you can't take the attitude you dish out.
>>
Just a friendly reminder that 4chan is not indicative of real life. Many, if not most, people here have a skewed perception of reality that allows toxic beliefs and attitudes to thrive. Don't stay here too long and give yourself plenty of breaks--this poison can and will infect you otherwise.

This place isn't healthy. Don't ever forget that.
>>
I finally met someone through natural circumstance, an absolutely amazing girl, and she didnt think I was interested enough despite our dates. I always was interested, I guess I just didnt text her enough?

Either way, turns out she never really stopped talking to her ex, and went back to him. I was a rebound for this chick. The first girl in such a long time that everything seemed to line up right.

Now I have no other options. Had I been closer to her and more eager to jump into her life something mightve come of it. Then again, nothing mightve ever come of it, being that I mightve just been a rebound.

My mind is stuck in a shouldve/wouldve/couldve loop and im alone. The thought of her going back to her ex makes my monkey brain attack me, making me irrationally angry and physically ill. I feel like a failed organism, and the clock keeps ticking. Online dating is shit because im not photogenic or a 9/10, and the girl who I was seeing was so far above the league of the girls who would reject me online that I feel like I have no more options. Im stuck in this looping malaise of sexual frustration and existential ambiguity. Im just stuck.
>>
>>18418982
>skewed perception of reality
if anything being here and doing what I do has made a lot of things a lot clearer. as for toxic beliefs and attitudes I would say I can see that, but it tends to be a phase before you gain clarity. 4chan is the great equalizer. you can be anyone and no one here. you can find some of the rich and famous here, you can find the dregs of society here, all mixed together. deciphering and having your pulse on what happens here is power. with that you can do everything from call in airstrikes in syria to piss off world leaders and build a following of IC orgs.

you just don't understand. or maybe you do and you don't like it.
>>
>>18418948
You suck at making threads.
>>
I am stuck in a marriage that feels stagnant, i talk to them about what i want and need and thhey aknowledge but never do anything. Little to no sex, and when it happens theyre just not into it at all.
And to top it all off i met someone i get aling with way better than i ever did my SO, we share the same interests, same kinks, but im too much of a fucking idiot to do anything about it, just because i think cheating is wrong. Even though my SO cheated before.
I fucking hate me
>>
>>18419015
aww thank you.

these threads always have shit OPs. the picture is the OP, the rest is just to not have an empty field.
>>
I still have no idea how to pronounce my crush's name. The longer I wait to ask him, the more awkward it'll be lol...
>>
i wish i knew how to stop having sexual desire

i am mad jelly of asexuals
>>
Can someone explain to me what the point of these threads are?

This is like those fat chicks crushing bathroom scales with hammers.
>>
>>18419165
why would you be jelly of people that miss out on that part of life? just have some self control if it's that much of a problem. though I'll be honest I'm about at a breaking point where I'm going to go find some decent looking chick at a bar to fuck. it's not easy for sure but fuck being asexual.
>>
>>18419173
>I'm going to go find some decent looking chick at a bar to fuck.
That is not and never has been an option for me.

I'm too unattractive to catch anyone's interest and I'm tired of having this desire to be in a relationship when it's simply impossible.

I am missing out regardless, I just want to stop feeling so utterly shit about it.
>>
Does anyone else get a weird jarring feeling after being put under the spotlight?
I hate it.
>>
>>18419121

Relax, no one knows how you're supposed to pronounce "jamiraquai".
>>
i want to be completely dominated by a male during sex... like some full blown rape shit full control over me... all guys i've ever been with won't do that though. i wish i wasn't so into this
>>
>>18419211
gotta build enough trust in the relationship
>>
>>18419121

What are you waiting for? Lol
>>
>>18419214
i dated a guy for two years and he only ever did it at the very end of the relationship before i left him for other reasons. i'm only looking for a quick fuck at this point in my life i wish someone would do this without the trust
>>
>>18419190
yes everyone. It's exactly why some people a good public speakers while others are not. Trick is to adapt to it and work on it. Lots of mental exorcises you can use, best one is focus on someone that doesn't intimidate you and ignore everyone else. Most pros use that.
>>
>>18419222
what insane man would be willing to risk life in jail over mediocre sex
>>
>>18419227
i tell them upfront how i want it and i'm not a bitch i wouldn't take someone to court over that i have more important shit to do lol
>>
File: Kp6RN00.png (46KB, 1200x1314px) Image search: [Google]
Kp6RN00.png
46KB, 1200x1314px
>>18419232
>>
my goal is to fuck a dude from every state in the US without getting pregnant or catching any std's.

so far i only have michigan, ohio, and minnesota
>>
>>18419241
currently living in, or born in
>>
>>18419211
>like some full blown rape shit
>>18419222
>i wish someone would do this without the trust
are you insane? that is how people get accused of rape. there is a difference between being dominated and being raped.
>>
>>18419246
i prefer born in, but ill take living in.
it's like one of those coin maps but instead of coins it's dick
>>
>>18419241
well that's really off putting.
>>
>>18419249
i'd like to help you out but we live too far apart
>>
>>18419248
i would never accuse someone of rape if i told them how i wanted it. no reason to ruin a mans life over that. even if i got full blown raped out of nowhere i still probably won't do shit about it because that's my kink
>>
>>18419241
>without getting pregnant or catching any std's
also, this is going to happen. also also, you're going to hate yourself by the end of it and no one in their right mind is going to want you.
>>
>>18419256
where do you live anon
>>
>>18419260
i live in washington but was born in illinois
>>
>>18419258
>hate myself by the end of it

probably. but i've already accepted the fact that i hate myself for fucking too many people already so i'm just rolling with it
>>
>>18419264
ah damn i have a lot of friends in washington that live in bainbridge
>>
>>18419270
uhhhhhhhh

i live in poulsbo
>>
>>18419258
>you're going to hate yourself by the end of it
Not who you replied to, but why do you say that?
>>
>>18419275
damn that's so weird
>>
My wife never has any interest in sex. Only has had it maybe 3 times in 8 months. I have needs and all, but she complains about being sore or being sick. She's fat and lazy, so that's never going to get better. Went to a doctor, no physical problem. Fuck my life.
>>
I miss my only friend.
>>
>>18419300
just fuck her
>>
>>18419300
Have you brought this issue up with her? How did the conversation go?
>>
>>18419278
a few reasons.
>every slutty woman I've ever known with a high count has been extremely unhappy
>that's going to take a lot of time so by the end of it she's going to be older and have missed some life milestones
>she's going to get an sti like no doubt
>no one in their right mind is going to want to marry her and have kids with her. inb4 not a problem, it will be when your biology kicks in and you want kids even if you don't right now.
>>
>>18419320
She feels like she's never in the mood. And it just hurts. Push too hard and she starts crying about how I don't love her anymore. I do everything inside and outside the house as far as chores. Bought her a car too. Put up with her dog. She won't tell me what the problem would be if there is one.
>>
Really want to talk to this girl who I'm all about but can't navigate the maze we've created between us. Very frustrating
>>
>>18418948
I still jerk off thinking about her 8 years later and I can't find her and she lives in the town next door and I secretelt hate her but she's my soulmate meant to be together forever for a complete earth experience
>>
>>18419328
Doesn't mean there can't be women who are happy with their choices.
What milestones will she miss that she can't do when she's older?
Not as long as she and her partner are careful.
You'd be surprised by how many people don't mind partner count. And as for the kids, plenty of women never have their "biology kick in"
>>
>>18419300

She doesn't want to fuck you. You should have fucked before you married. Maybe she just doesn't like sex but that's probably not true. Usually when couples aren't fucking it's either because they've agreed not to, or there's something very wrong with the relationship.
>>
>>18419331
Maybe she doesn't feel attractive. If sex is painful for her, then no shit she won't want sex. I'm not sure how you doing all the chores is related to this problem, nor the dog.

Seems like both of you need to work on your communication skills
>>
>>18419331
Maybe she's depressed, but still scared about losing you. Depressed people don't want to talk about their depression (because most abled people will say shit like "get over it" or "just be happy :)))" which doesn't help anyone at all).
Support her, and if you love her enough, which i hope you would, keep reminding her that you're not leaving. It sounds by the way you describe it is that she is really depressed right now.
>>
>>18419346
I got a lot more the first two months we knew each other then this happened. Hook, line, sinking...blurb...blurb...
>>
Suddenly, I have someone close to me in my life for the first time. A girl my age, she's beautiful and we've been seeing eachother for a few months.

I guess things have slowly progressed, but even after 3 months I barely even thinks she has any idea of what kind of a man I am under the surface. I guess she sees me as some "breath of fresh air" in her life, I'm something completely new to her. I admit, I'm quite excentric, but I don't really understand if she even likes the sides about me that I'm the most comfortable in...

She sees me as a confident man. Those who are clowner see me as a man with a concrete surface. Barely even my twin brother knows the real me.

I guess I'm happy right now, but I'm constantly paranoid over the fact that this probably is temporary. Perhaps our relationstip wont even last one year.

She's my first. I'm her 7th. I read her like an open book whilst she barely understands my bookcover. I've even said that I love her, and she has told me the same.

I just don't know if she's honest to me, and how can I blame her if I don't even know if I'm honest to myself?
>>
>>18419328
Wtf hahaha i have a very high sex count, and never will that be the reason I'm unhappy about something lmao
Straight up the dumbest bullshit I've ever heard
>>
>>18419356
She won't do anything sexual. Doesn't care about my needs. She shouldn't have anything to complain about is why I brought it up.
>>
>>18419364
Yeah, she probably is depressed. I've been waiting for something better to happen. Most of her life is a downer, and it's pulling me down so hard.
>>
File: truth about sex.jpg (3MB, 4920x4161px) Image search: [Google]
truth about sex.jpg
3MB, 4920x4161px
>>18419190
no, it's exhilarating so long as it's positive either in reception or in my mind.

>>18419338
it's an abstract kind of hell.

>>18419342
if she ends up 30 at the end of it she's got just about a zero chance of marriage and kids. especially with that track record.

pic related is some hard data for you.

>>18419380
it'll come back to bite you in the ass in time. pic related.
>>
>>18419388
Resentment won't help solve this. Empathy will. Don't bring unrelated stuff into the bedroom. Try and understand her feelings and where she's coming from better. She probably does care about her needs even though it feels like she doesn't because of the lack of sex. Trying expressing how you feel to her. For example, "I need to have sex in order to feel close to you. When we don't have sex for a while, it feels like you don't care about me or my needs."
>>
>>18419367

Damn dude. Baited as fuck. Sounds like there's another problem in your relationship. Communication is key, friend.
>>
>>18419403
>pic related is some hard data for you.
Not that I'm outright rejecting the data, but what study was this done from? Where was the research published? Was it in a journal? Was the journal peer-reviewed? Did you read through their methods to see if their experiment seemed like a logical way to test their hypothesis? Were there any glaring examples of personal biases, human errors, or cherrypicking of data?

I'm saying this because oftentimes people just grab the first study that confirms their already existing beliefs without bothering to check if the science behind the claim is legitimate
>>
I'm hungry and I'm horny and I have no food or woman but I still browse /ck/ and /gif/ even though it just frustrates me and I don't know why.
>>
>>18419403
Misogyny at its finest, everyone. Fake data and all.
>>
>>18419331
she's fucking someone else, or all your househusband bullshit is backfiring.

law down the law and be a man already jfc

or, you know, just leave her/fuck someone else
>>
despite what you people think, no, I am not going to use my cult to murder people.

Even though soooooo many people deserve it.

I just want my freedom. Rather than antagonizing me fucking CONSTANTLY maybe you could just actually be decent people for-fucking-once and talk to me honestly.
>>
>>18419418
The house would be as much a wreck as her car or side of the bed if I didn't do a bunch of work. Can't let me whole life go because she is letting hers go.
>>
>>18419331
Maybe you two are speaking in different love languages, or you're speaking a different love language than her. Okay, so you've been doing chores and putting up with the dog, which can be considered doing acts of service for her. A common problem is that people often express love the same way they want to receive love, so maybe you'd feel loved if she did some acts of service. But it also seems like physical touch is important to you, so that could be another big love language.

Back to the acts of service thing, maybe that's something important to you in regards to feeling loved, but maybe that just doesn't do much for her. Maybe she's looking for quality time, or compliments, or receiving gifts in order to feel loved. And, perhaps she's also trying to show you love, just in a different language that isn't very meaningful to you, so you perceive it as her not doing shit for you.
>>
>>18419420
If you call it a cult, it's a bad idea.
>>
My anxiety is preventing me from talking to the girl I love. What a pain.
>>
I just came to the realization that I have inferiority complex.

I'm not sure what am I supposed to do with that.

Fuck.
>>
I'm a loser with next to no friends and i don't even know how to start a social life again 24 currently about to be 25 i just feel like shit

I don't know what to do anymore
>>
>>18419270
bainbridge islander reporting in, rare to see it mentioned anywhere online let alone 4chan
>>
>>18419426
It's a cult that follows the occult.

Witches and the like.

Black magic.

Women only. The Diamond Dogs. Salem's lot.
>>
>>18419451
Why women only?
>>
>>18419421
dude lay down the law
i dont even know you but i am losing respect for you
>>
You really do only get angry at me in private or at least while our roommate isn't around. I'm not sure what to make of this. Our roommate wants to talk to you about it, but will you get angry at me for telling others about your private behavior as it's something he doesn't see?
>>
>>18419375
You sound like a wanker.

The real you is the you that you live every day, not some idealised (or romanticised, or whatever adjective you want) version of you that "barely even [your] twin brother" knows
>>
>>18419439
meetup.com, go to meetups you're interested in
>>
Why did you use me and throw me away? We were friends. I trusted you. I didn't seduce you or anything. Why did you do that to me? It hurt so much. I was so lost. It was the first time I showed any vulnerability, because you found the place where I was defenseless. It was the first time I needed help and understanding. And you threw me away. Why? I can't understand. I really trusted you. I thought you were on my side.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itbCp9WbAHU&list=RDitbCp9WbAHU#t=0

thats all I gotta say

Cant believe I am being forced to my knees by a waitress from Alabama. Sorry bae, I got things to conquer. This is fucking stupid and I am drunk af. I might an hero sometime this week, idk (i should really talk to someone, but I wont_).

If you text, i'll prolly come over.
>>
For the love of god, stop talking to me about video games already. I love them too but you just won't shut up about them. You go on and on and on and you just won't stop. I don't give a shit about your backlog or what game you might want to play next. Stop talking to me about it already.
>>
>>18419413
source is bottom right.

>>18419417
you'd better make sure I actually hate women before leveling that at me. you're sorely mistaken. a lot of the studies done are based on self reported data from women themselves. you can make what you will from the data as far as do unhappy women seek to fill a void with men or do women that sleep with a lot of men end up unhappy, but the correlation is there and the conclusion I draw is similar to this. if you tell me that there's a correlation between unhappiness and eating too much regardless of if I think that's because eating too much makes you fat, or that unhappy people eat to fill a hole, I'm likely to take that under advisement and make sure I don't do it. truth is it's probably a bit of both but I can both nip the negative effects of eating too much in the bud and handle what causes it easier, if i don't engage in it.

frankly I've seen too many female friends end up broken and hurting from both conclusions and don't care much for the argument between the two.

call me a misogynist for legitimately caring about the happiness of the women around me. do it. see if i give a shit.
>>
I know I'm blunt with my words but it's just the way I talk. If I'm venting about something I'm talking in general terms with a experience that's happened in the past so there's no point of you getting offended and acting like I'm personally attacking you when I didn't even mention you, worse I don't even know who you are.

God, I remember when I used to have my friend's friend added on FB. The dumb bitch would rant all the time and be negative 90% of the time and complain about people blocking her because of that. I remember we got into a (what i thought) a healthy debate about some issue and she played it cool but she ended up blocking me. Fucking moron.
>>
I should have never judged you. I don't know anything about you, I don't know where you've been, I don't know why you think the way you do. I'm sorry for intruding upon your life. Please forgive me.
>>
>>18419219
Well after months of knowing him it's kinda weird to ask him out of the blue lol. But I'll try next time I see him
>>
>>18419508
And furthermore I won't judge you anymore. I'm a fucking idiot for thinking it was ever my place to do that.
>>
>>18418948
you know what? people just worry far too much about things that in retrospect don't really matter. If I died tomorrow I'd want to do the same things that i did today. Why try so hard to get something that wont truly satisfy you in the end? Why be in a relationship with someone with serious issues just so that you don't look like the weird one out? why worry about what family thinks of you, what your coworkers think, what anyone thinks really. Why don't we just stand up and live the way we want?

Ill tell you why. Because we are afraid. We fear what people think. People say you can't do this, people say this doesn't work, that doesn't work, and yet we listen. We are so afraid of going against the grain because that means we have to actually wake up and face ourselves day in and out. We actually have to do the work to get what we desire. We have to fail, sometimes a little, sometimes alot. We have to take criticism, sometimes constructive, most times...Its people who just want to get a laugh.

People don't take life seriously. People float though life as if life is just this amusing game where you can take advantage of others and not create anything of value. People don't follow their calling because its not practical without realizing that practicality doesn't really exist. We will all die. We will die and rot in the ground. We don't really know if their is an afterlife, and on the off chance their isn't one, this, as far as we know, is all we've got.

/adv/ bros, I challenge you not to see your life as a series of problems but as an opportunity. I challenge you to view life as a adventure, and death as a story to others about how you led your life. Stop worrying about all these petty things you guys worry about and breathe in the sweet air of life. I want you to get up, make a plan about where you want to be in 10 years time, and gradually make moves towards that plan. I want you to ask her out. I want you to take that trip to Bali.
>>
>>18419490
>I know I'm blunt with my words but it's just the way I talk. If I'm venting about something I'm talking in general terms with a experience that's happened in the past so there's no point of you getting offended and acting like I'm personally attacking you when I didn't even mention you, worse I don't even know who you are.
this is a disclaimer I should put on a lot of what I post here. there's always outliers and not everyone fits what i say, but everything I post here is in general terms.
>>
It drives me bonkers that "liberals" for lack of a better word are basically now promoting an archaic religion and pretending they've always loved it and that it's just the bees knees and ever so in-line with LGBTQ progressive shit.

No. It is not. Enough of the smokescreen. Religion A SHIT, I'm not even trying to be edgy, but RELIGION A SHIT REEEEEEEEE!

And now the people that are supposed to be the promoters of "progressive humanism" are promoting one of the most backward, oppressive, dog-shit religions in all of religion.

No, dressing up like a ghost ninja is not fucking "empowering" fuck off.

My friends expect me not to criticize this shit ass religion because of they're afraid it's some dog-whistle for racism. WHEN A RELIGION IS NOT A GODDAMN RACE.
>>
>>18419508
>Please forgive me.
it was never a problem in the first place lol.
>>
>>18418982
Shut up, whore
I'm kidding I love u bby
>>
>>18419528
this shit right here.
>>
File: 5f7.jpg (37KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
5f7.jpg
37KB, 680x680px
>>18419178
with that attitude your ugly as shit... Looks aren't everything. It's confidence. That's why you see ugly fat retards with 10/10 qts
>>
>>18419530
the intruding I mean. the other stuff yeah.
>>
>>18419518

Months of knowing him and you don't know how to pronunciate his name? wtf, how do you call him then?
>>
>>18419551
>with that attitude your ugly as shit.
ye i know
>>
File: Puddi.gif (780KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
Puddi.gif
780KB, 540x360px
>worked a 12hr shift
>ate like 3 times what I normally should
I feel like shit. It's a small problem, but it's a loss of control.
I been eating like shit lately, I tend to do so when I feel like shit. I been having a hard time dealing with my ex leaving me. This week has been the most destructive. I stopped running, and eat way too much.

I need to stop this and stop thinking about her. My relationship with her was harmful for the both of us. She was a bad a gf as was, as I was a bad bf, but I can't stop thinking about her.
That neglectful, spiteful bitch, but I loved her. More than anyone else, maybe more than I loved myself.

I need to stop destroying myself before it gets out of hand.
>>
You're perfect except for one flaw. I think you might be too innocent. We laugh and joke about some intense stuff but the aversion to all things beyond kindergarten level intimacy makes me question how this is gonna work out in the long run. We're great friends, but there's another level we need to reach regardless of getting married or not. You talk about wanting to breed a clan of at least 6 kids but you won't even make out. You grind on me then flip out when the little guy starts to wake up. You shove my face in your cleavage but flip out when I touch a boob above the clothes. Kissing your neck and licking your jaw by your ear is a huge no-go and turn off, so what are you gonna do when I'm balls deep grabbing a tit and licking/sucking on the other? Can you even handle taking your shirt off in front of the one person you've almost fully opened up to? You're everything I want right down to the moles and freckles, but that one thing is making this difficult.
>>
You'll get angry at me for waking you up, and you'll get angry at me for letting you nap for so long. There's no winning.
>>
File: IMG_2615.gif (457KB, 324x228px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2615.gif
457KB, 324x228px
i had a recent complete fallout with all of my friends and it hurts so bad to see them all hanging out together drinking/smoking/having parties and bonfires... they know that they were my only friends because i've told them so before. it's summer break before i go to college and i know i'll be fine in a couple months but i'm fucking miserable right now. all i do all day is watch netflix horror movies and medicate myself with xanax to drown out the pain of crippling loneliness. i hate seeing happy couples on social media so i'm about to delete it. my long time boyfriend turned into a full blown schizo last year and was forced to leave even though i knew i'd be lonely. this is so bad my friends were so inconsiderate to leave me like this
>>
>>18419121
Get a friend/stranger to ask him/his friend?
>>
File: screaming.gif (1018KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
screaming.gif
1018KB, 500x282px
Where can I go to find a support group? Pls help.
>>
if a girl tells you she's on her period as a heads up basically saying "hey bud probably shouldn't try to fuck me unless you want a massacre mess"

and you reply something like "ew" or "gross" fuck you you don't deserve sex
>>
File: 1335616676368.gif (679KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
1335616676368.gif
679KB, 200x199px
>>18419650
>tfw my gf used to complain about how honry she got on her period
>always told me she thought I would care
>would just look at her and grab a towel and proceeded to not give a fuck about said period

I still don't understand what's so disgusting about it, it's a natural process and muh dick didn't give a shit. Also, she always felt much better afterwards.

I miss period sex.
>>
>>18419661
this frankly.
>>
>>18419661
every guy i've been with has been childish as fuck when i tell them i'm on my period. i don't really expect them to want to fuck and that's fine i just get so offended and irritated when i get hit with "ew" like seriously? do you think i can control that shit?

i need to find someone with an outlook like yours
>>
At the age of 30 I have accomplished nothing. Am currently unemployed living in my mother's house . Have little to no friends and can't seem to get out of this slump. I was one of those people that was popular in high school and thought I had it all figured out.Always got good grades and took advanced classes yet I never really tried. I'm smarter than I care to admit, book smart wise but my common sense gradually disappeared over the years. Never went to college cuz I wanted to take a year off and started working minimum wage jobs.After I realized how much I hated people I went into manual labor (which is something I never thought I would have to do) and ended up suffering a leg injury that left me permanently less than 100%. Now Im fucked. I have to either completely learn a new trade or go back to customer service which is easier said than done...
>>
>>18419694
>Not yet in the relationship stage where you can just say "ew gross" to each other

I can't control how much my ass sweats at night.
>>
>>18419694
>another whiny "why do i only fuck shitty guys" post
>>
I'm going to confess to things I've never spoken aloud to anyone ever.

I raped 3 girls in highschool, 2 of which got pregnant and now my 3 children are 8 and 9.

I used to drug my girlfriend and my friends and I would take turns fucking her and cumming inside her. When we broke up years later, I showed her the tapes of us fucking her. Destroyed the evidence.

I experiment with family members on how I can manipulate a persons mind, I love playing games with their lives. Having power over another person is the best feeling I've ever experienced, better than sex.

I've made 4 people kill themselves, just to see if I could get someone to actually do it. It's easier than you would think.

Yes, Chance, I fucked your wife when she was just your girlfriend. Those 3 days I stayed in your apartment, she took those days off work and we fucked all over your place. She is a fucking slut and still one of the best lays I've ever had. She had the most plump, hairy pussy I've ever seen. She's swallowed my cum and minutes later kissed you when you came home from work.

I poisoned my French teacher in highschool, she died 3 days later.

I'm a wolf amoung sheep, dangerous and ferocious when necessary. I have no fear and I do not hesitate.

I fucked 4 of my female cousins, the youngest was 9. I had sex with all of them until they turned 16, I do not regret it.

I had a sex slave for 2 years, I abused the fuck out of her. Breaking her mentally was the most fun I've ever had. The last night she stayed with me, I drugged her and throat fucked her. She was struggling to get air, but I wouldn't let her. Her thirst was spasiming around my dick as she passed out, I exploded balls deep inside her stomach. She wouldn't wake up, so I threw her in a dumpster, chained it up and set it on fire.
>>
>>18419564
I think he's used to people pronouncing his name wrong so he doesn't correct them. I've heard people say it in different ways. So I'm not sure which is the right one. I say it one way in third person but have never addressed him with his name except by text... (and even by text, I'm not sure how to spell it because he writes it differently than how his father does!)
>>
>>18419331
Not giving you sex is a legit reason to divorce someone.
>>
>>18419717
You are fucked in the head m8.
>>
>>18419721
If that's the case, asking him how to pronounce his name would actually be a great ice breaker.
Go to him and say "Your name is so awesome, how is it pronounced"
I promise he will love that.
>>
>>18419717
k
>>
>>18419717
things that never happened for 500.
you're still a fucking disturbing faggot and you need to off yourself.
>>
>>18419726
Oh, I have talked to him, just never said his name. But actually, telling him I like his name is a great idea! I'll make sure to say it after asking him.
>>
>>18419528
Religion is fundamental to being human.

Denying there isn't a divine being just means you haven't thought about it enough and keep getting caught up in the semantics of religious writings.
>>
>>18419707
no another "please stop getting annoyed when i'm on my period i can't help it and dislike it as well so please stop" post
>>
>>18418948
I know I should be happy. But I don't. I feel that everything is my fault. I'm never good enough. I don't feel love from others, I don't feel like they want me. Even things I can't control, I feel so powerless.
I miss you Mom.
>>
>>18419555
Well, I was one. I wasn't ready for you, I didn't do anything to help you, and you life would have been better had I never been in it. So regardless of whether or not you think I was one, I will think I was. Sorry, again. I regret not keeping my distance.
>>
>>18419706
i broke up with this dude a year ago and we dated for three years he didn't have to be a dick about a normal bodily function
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>18419754
*your life
you life
lol
doesn't make any fukkin sense m8
>>
>>18419754
>>18419758
Lol what a fucking retard. Can't even spell your right. You should kill yourself xD lmao
>>
>>18419767
What did you just say? The fuck? I just wrote out a sincere apology to you and that's all you can manage? Wow, you really are an asshole. Fuck you faggot. To think I wasted my sincere feelings on you.
>>
File: 832.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
832.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px
>>18419771
lol calm down rude dude I was just kiddin my man
why so serious?
>>
>>18419782
I'm serious because I actually mean the things I say? Maybe that's an idea that's lost on you... not really all that surprising, now that I think about it
>>
>>18419771
yeah that's not me. I'm between boards right now. I think we both know I'm not that massive of an asshole to shit on something that sincere.

>>18419754
>I will think I was
well, for what it's worth I don't regret any of it though I agree things became a clusterfuck. that's what unclear communication does. perhaps with time we can make this a net positive.

though seriously
>>18419771
this is why all boards need IDs.
>>
File: cypher.jpg (47KB, 403x500px) Image search: [Google]
cypher.jpg
47KB, 403x500px
>>18419791
How can you mean something that never had any meaning to begin with?????
That's like saying the blue sky is purple, because last time I went to the store I stubbed my toe and it fucking HURT. And then one of the cashiers came up to me and asked me if I was okay, and I was like yeah thanks.
>>
>>18419795
Dude what? Your attempts at obfuscation are pathetic. You're only trying to disenfranchise me again so that you can pretend that I don't actually care about you and continue your idiotic crusade for vengeance. But what the fuck ever, you won't listen. You'll just spam more bullshit about your toes or whatever.
>>
>>18419468
> I didn't seduce you or anything.

I guess it's possible you might actually believe that because you were so cracked out on meth the whole time but you acted like a wore in front of me when we were alone. You effectively stuck your pussy in my face and said I can't have any and I'm still super fucking pissed at you for treating me that way. What you did to me was wrong and you are a horrible person. FUCK YOU
>>
>>18419795
dude, stop.
>>
File: itsa me.png (85KB, 1062x703px) Image search: [Google]
itsa me.png
85KB, 1062x703px
>>18419798 >>18419795

this. this is why talking here is a pain in the ass. ffs I'm >>18419793
>>18419555
>>18419530
>>
File: and that isa not me.png (28KB, 640x205px) Image search: [Google]
and that isa not me.png
28KB, 640x205px
>>18419815
and that guy is not me as shown by that post not being a (you)
>>
>>18419815
>>18419817
>>18419798
though I have no idea what you're talking about with the toes, so its very possible we are not the people we are looking for.
>>
So lemme get this straight. Since I don't wanna "just ionno, chill" at the place of some guy I barely know then I'm supposed to give him a chance to get to know me on a date where he did nothing but eat and browse facebook while I was left with waitresses and an elderly couple to converse with to pass the time because he refused to string together more than a couple of words throughout our entire date and then have sex with him for taking me out in the first place?

Yeah, no. One doesn't just walk into my pussy after not even trying to get to know me. It's not my fault he thought he could buy sex from who wasn't giving it easily in the first place. Find some slag in a dive bar. I'm tired of men acting like they're owed sex because they want it. The ones who want just sex hurt good girls when they should just go find a prostitute or a ONS from a bar.
>>
>>18419815
This is why I love talking here so fucking much hahaha I can be as random as I want and no one notices
>>
>>18419744
It helped found society.

There is no divine meme. Modern religion is just a fashion statement.
>>
>>18419799
Been there, it's a bunch of bull shit
"You can turn your back on a man, but never turn your back on a drug"
>>
>>18419694
It's kinda funny to me since she always thought I would shy away from her when she was on the rag.
It is weird to say that I could almost detect when her period was going to start? I caught her off guard a few times when I asked if she was on her period, would tell me no and sure enough a few hours later would get her bleeding.

For me it was that I just didn't want her to feel uncomfortable because of it. It washes out, sure it took some getting used to but damn if the sex wasn't better when she had it.

It's like getting a faceful or mouthful of my jizz.
So it was nothing to me.
>>
>>18419834
That makes you not a whore.
Good on yeh lass ^_^
I commend you for having respect for yourself and I hope the next one you meet can give you the respect yo deserve.
>>
>>18419834
>ionno
a man that can't text properly when asking a woman on a date is maybe a sign of the amount of effort he's going to put out. I'm not saying anything against your judgement, just in the future it might be something to look at. if I'm asking out a girl I like I tend to get as proper as possible as a reaction to being nervous.

also good on you
>>
>>18419892
also a man that asks a woman out over text unless there is zero way to get face to face. not trying to present myself as some paragon of man, but I hate not doing important things face to face.
>>
>>18419338
Same but with a guy I like, wondering if I should just take the plunge and add him on Facebook
>>
>>18418948
It's been 7 months since you left. I have been depressed ever since. I try and think about what went wrong, what I could have done better, and anything I could have changed to make you stay. You mean everything to me. You never believed me. If only you knew the love I have for you that will now perish within me. I miss you. I cannot meet other people like you. You are one in a million. I feel so alone if I can just get a chance to feel the warmth of your skin, hear your adorable laugh, and kiss your soft lips again I would be so happy. I only see you in my dreams now. When I wake up it's hell, because you aren't there, and you never were...
>>
File: 1495844128360.jpg (68KB, 657x657px) Image search: [Google]
1495844128360.jpg
68KB, 657x657px
I started working 7 days a week to get away from my thoughts, but I still have too much free time.

What do I do?
>>
>>18419925
make some friends
i'll be your friend
>>
>>18419925
>I started working 7 days a week
>still too much time
son you need some hobbies.
>>
>>18419930
I can't make friends.
>>18419931
Nothing interests me. I mean nothing.
>>
my friend dropped me and he was the only guy i could get weed from. i want to find some on craigslist but that's sketchy and i'm a small girl. idk what to do at this point. is anyone in the 614 area?
>>
>>18419940
>Nothing interests me
that is some kind of serious depression mate. that's not good.
>>
>>18419944
>thats sketchy
>asking people on 4chan
18+ to be here kiddo
>>
>>18419921
>>18419338
I want to add one girl to my fb, too, but the problem is that she's pretty much a flamboyant presence in all media and irl. Point is she would most likely demolish me when I add her. She's cute though, but it would also look like a thirsty add. Thirsty adds are very bad.

>mfw coworker's gf added me for some reason
>i sometimes get tilde signs when she types.
This genuinely discomforts me and my penis.
>>
>>18419949
>>18419940
I'm the same way. It fucking sucks. I want to die.
>>
I lowered the bar so low all i needed to do was graduate highschool, and I still fucked up. I wish I knew what my issue was. I feel like I've tried everything, and can do well for a while, but sooner or later I always fuck up. I need a sign, or a mental professional, or a pill, anything that will help take me off this path.
>>
>>18419952
i am 18+ lol i've lurked so long that i feel like adv is a better sample population than craigslist
>>
>>18419944
Seriously... I'm sure you can find a safer way to get your weed.
This site is WAY to anonymous to be safe haha
>>
>>18419949
I don't really feel depressed though.

But over the last 5 years or so, all the shit I used to be interested in (vidya, movies, typical escapist shit) has seemed to get worse and worse or simply cannot hold my attention for more than like 15 minutes.
>>18419958
Me too.
>>
>>18419958
>>18419979
>"I want to die"
yeah that's depression.
>>
>>18419989
No shit. Kill me please
>>
Who will love me now?
Who will ever love me?
Who will sing to me "You're my desire, I'll set you free"
>>
File: tumblr_nyqjhqnIFc1v0pigno1_1280.jpg (365KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyqjhqnIFc1v0pigno1_1280.jpg
365KB, 750x725px
I'm glad we're not friends anymore, you have an anger management issue you bitchass cuckhold. Stop being fat and go workout, stop being lazy. I was about to ignore you last year because you're like a needy gf. I thought it was chill last fall, then you start bitching and yelling again this year. I'm glad you started complaining first so I could just ignore you instantly this month.

Cya bitch nigga. Seriously cannot make friends in college with someone who isn't in their 4th year or at least 23. Dude was almost 21 and had the dumbest mindset. I think he was jelly of my gf because he introduced me to her, this retard is like 250 lbs thinking he could get anything, pretty sure he still is a virgin and hasn't kissed anyone. I don't even know who is real friends are, I'm glad he lost his only irl friend.

Luckily we don't run into each other on campus since I'm in the radiology program.
>>
>>18420024
>tumblr
it's heretical that any picture of pepe can have come from there.
>>
>>18420033
it just means it was posted there, I think I googled comfy pepe
>>
AND HERE WE GO, SUMMER HAS BEEN INITIATED.

LET'S GRAB OUR SODA HATS AND TAKE IT UP THE ASS FOR A WHILE CUZ THIS RIDE WILL LAST FOR THE LONGEST TIME!
>>
I want to kill myself and I have no one to talk to about it since my therapist retired and I don't want to worry my friends.
>>
>>18420055
why
>>
>>18420061
Unemployed perma virgin with no job prospects, useless degrees, depression and a chronic illness.
>>
FUCK YES, new queens of the stone age album coming out.
>>
"Respect the law!"
Oh fuck you fucking faggots. You have robbed me of my FUCKING LIFE. You have taken from me everything. You have violated not only my rights as a US citizen but as a human fucking being. You have fucking drugged me against my will. You have altered my medications. You have broken... hundreds of laws to do what you have done to me.

And you want to sit there and fucking TELL ME TO RESPECT THE FUCKING LAW?
>>
>>18420192
fucking respect the law...

Fuck you. I AM THE LAW.
>>
H

I understand it all. I truly do. But it fucking sucks how I met you, granted I'm such a loser you wouldn't even have smiled at me otherwise.

I think I'm done trying.

K
>>
so what if i had sex with some girls before you? You're special to me no matter what. Don't listen to your dirtbag, drug-user friend who wants to cheat on his gf with you. You do NOT need to "experiment" and if you even dare I'll be gone forever. I know how easily I can break you
>>
Been texting this guy I like for about a month, he lives in a different country but goes to school close by. Pretty sure hes in the closet, (so am I) I wanna do something but not sure how to initiate, wat do?
>>
I don't get it. How is it that guys with way less social activity than myself can all get girlfriends, while I'm still alone? I get rated well appearance-wise on rate-me sites, I dress well, I'm friendly but not a push-over, I'm admittedly a little boring but nowhere near as boring as many of my peers.

I've gone through high school and uni alone, not for want of trying - I participated in social/sports clubs, made tonnes of good friends in the process.

My interests are male-dominated, I won't deny that. And yet I've met and approached my fair share of single girls.

I can't pretend my mental health isn't suffering because of it. I'm beginning to lose motivation to do anything - I'm gaining weight, not seeing friends as often. Life has become this monotonous cycle of getting up, going to work, coming home, doing housework, and repeat.
>>
lol, are you guys really that divisive over what to do with me? Fucking why? You afraid that I'm going to spill your secrets? Are you afraid that I will use my power for EEVVVEEEEELLLLL.

For one, I know this board is fake. I know I haven't talked to a real person for a fucking year now. I told you all from the start, I'm not going to speeel your secrets. Though, you constantly fucking torture me and send me confusing as fuck messages rather than just telling me what is going on.... and because you've isolated me from everyone and those I can talk to will ALWAYS gaslight me... what did you expect? I have no one to fucking talk to so I rant on here. It's your own fucking fault.

You could have just told me what was going on instead of playing a stupid as fuck game. You could have given me a real psychiatrist to talk to. You could have let me talk to a doctor for real.

But you didn't.

And then you get butthurt when I breakdown.

And then you won't even give me my medications.

You won't do anything for me, ever. You never listen to what I have to say. About anything. You all have it in your stupid little heads that you know what's best for me. That you know me better than I know myself.

So you torture me, ignore me, lecture me, drug me, keep me in the dark, threaten me, and constantly antagonize me... what, exactly, do you expect to happen? That I would want to work for you? That I would do what you say? That I would trust you?

Set me free already. Tell me the truth. End this fucking shit. Give me all that you owe for stealing my life from me.

If you're so worried about me doing wrong your concerns should be turned to yourselves. Clearly, my moral compass is truer than any of yours.
>>
It's been 8 months since we last talked. Even more since we broke up.
It hurts that I can't get you out of my head when you probably already forgot that I exist.
I wish you would have fought for me just once. I really fucking miss you.
I just want to be back in your arms and feel safe and happy again.
>>
i want to be free
im going to get use out of that balcony, now
>>
>>18419922
Initals?
>>
... ...
... ... ...

Am I a fucking andoid? Did you copy someone's memories and then had me replace them?

Where is the "Real" me then? Is he watching himself lose his fucking mind?

WHAT THE FUCK AM I

FUCKKKINNNNGGGG WHAAAATTTT
>>
i have a group of girls, two of them whose lives practically depend on my very existence there. i've done so much for them when they needed it, and they've expressed their gratitude more than i could even realize.

the third girl is a busty, sexy scandinavian goth that tells me she's had no one like me for longer than she can remember, and that i've wiped her memory of some ungrateful asshole that prodded into her life for instant gratification and bounced, leaving her heart tattered. i've known her only a week and i couldn't imagine my life without her, or any of the other girls that love me. and yes, they all know one another exists, and they know my role as the "medium".

i feel nothing but a blistering unhappiness now. where i should be overjoyed, and practically living the dream, as far as sociability with women goes - i just feel a vacancy. they all actually mean the world to me - i could give less of a fucking shit what they do for me sexually. i just want their days to begin and end in content, and knowing that i do more than enough to make it possible for them at least satisfies me in the manner that i know i'm at least doing something right.

even if the fulfillment i get from it is as inconsistent as a coin flip, and i feel like a shell of a person.
>>
I miss you so fucking much, that I'm starting to hate myself more and more for feeling like this. Its ridiculous how loving someone can bring you to be such a pathetic mess.
>>
>>18419717
Piss poor bait edgefag
>>
People have lied about me so much in the last five years but are too chicken shit to be direct with me and ask me questions about things I have and have not been through. One of my dearest friends even projected a few experiences she had gone through onto me and now we barley talk. What the fuck is wrong with people
>>
>>18420519
Go solo. I have no friends so I have no problems.
>>
>>18420444
I miss you too. You haven't lost me.
Though if I catch you hitting up some chick we are going to have a serious problem.
>>
Anorexia is destroying my life.
Bipolar disorder is destroying my life.
I want to live underground for the rest of my life so nobody has to deal with my shit. The way I treat people sometimes isn't okay. The way I hurt myself isn't okay. I'm a waste of space.
I once thought I could live a normal life and be happy but of fucking course I ruined that for myself.
>>
I'm too awesome for this world
>>
File: 8759i765.png (567KB, 1012x749px) Image search: [Google]
8759i765.png
567KB, 1012x749px
My girl is always complaining about guys coming on to her.

This happens often enough for me to suspect she might be leading them on, or giving them ideas.

I have the phone number of the last one of these from screenshots she sent me.

I want to get his opinion on what's really going on but I'm afraid he'll feel threatened right away and goes into dindu nuffin mode.

Any ideas on how to approach this?
>>
>>18420722
Be really nice about it. Coax him into giving you his side of the story. Don't show dominance unless he tries to say something about you being inferior and stealing your girl
>>
C

What happened between us shouldn't have happened, but it was the best thing I ever experienced. I will miss you, and it tears my heart apart to think that we're strangers again, that we can never truly be. You said my behavior showed you who I am. I don't believe that's true. I was going through the deepest depression of my entire life and crushed by anxiety, along with being unsure about how the woman I fell deeply in love with felt about me. Truthfully, you don't even know my heart. The things I did for you, that was just the surface. I would've moved heaven and earth for you. I still would, but for my dignity and peace-of-mind we have to be separate. We have to be strangers now. There is no other way. I adore you, and I hope that you'll be happy and fulfilled going forward, even if it's not with me.

M
>>
>>18420722
I'd keep it on tap and watch her to see if she keeps up with messaging him then do what >>18420728 said.
>>
i don't want a boyfriend anymore, but i still love him for who he is.

he can't accept the fact that i don't like sex. in fact, NOBODY DOES. for some reason, it's "required" of me to put out for people just because YOU think i look pretty? or i'm in a relationshit? fuck all of you. women, too, and you know what? i take that back, i don't wanna fuck any of you, so go fuck yourselves.
like, it's fucking stupid. sex is fucking stupid, it's nothing but uncomfortable thrusting. and women don't do any fucking better, all of you are not sexually attractive to me. i literally want to CUT MY FUCKING FACE UP AND BE LEFT ALONE, UGLY AND ALONE
I FUCKING HATE SEX. GET OVER IT.

i seriously want to break up with my boyfriend and be alone forever
>>
also, fuck most people. mostly hos and fuckboys, but fuck most people. especially the rick white fags in the white house, sneaking in underage hos and keeping it under the table.
>>
>>18420956
bro you need to explore your sexuality a bit. i dont think you are approaching women the right way, because you dont feel Alpha. You are cucked and you are punishing YOURSELF for it, because thats what society teaches us. Maybe you internalised the lie that your penis is a source of suffering and needs to be tamed. Its the other way around, pussy is source of suffering and needs to be conquered for the protection of society

You should make the decision to be gay for a little bit so you can get your self esteem back.
>>
I really don't like modern American women. THey get treated better by men if they are good looking because they subconsciously want to be laid. There are programs in school and in the workplace specifically to get women high paying jobs.

Also most women don't really know how to do anything other than look pretty, they don't know how to cook they don't want to clean they don't know how to be parents. They just have an extended childhood where everything is taken care of for them.

It isn't as good if you aren't a pretty girl, but there are still programs to get you in college and a good job.

The same can't be said for men.
>>
>>18420974
>26 sex partners
>both men and women
>don't get off
>not turned on
>"you need to explore your sexuality"
yeah okay thanks, but your toxic "sex is required" attitude isn't changing anything for me, i'm not gonna suddenly become horny for dick and pussy just because you told me i'm wrong lmao.
you should mind your own sex life and just accept the fact that not everyone likes sex, or gets horny.
this is a gioyc thread, i don't need your advice just because you can't face the fact that /i won't have sex w anybody because i don't like sex and don't even get horny/

>>18420984
i hate every ho and fuckboy in america for the same reasons, yo, i feel you
>>
So, I'm a social autist. After years of dealing with people I learned how to deal with events, situations and such. I have learned to manipulate others, my gf, my family for the most part. Yet, I'm not happy. Nor do I have a firm grasp on what that is. I find it strange when people are nice to me, it makes me wonder what their ulterior motive is. Yes, I know that some people are just nice, but that irks me for some reason. I have people who seem to enjoy, sometimes want, my company, but I don't know why? What the fuck do these people see in me? I don't kind I'm charismatic, or anything too advantageous. I just do what I can to blend in, like a chameleon. It's exhausting as fuck though. I just wish I could figure out what people see in me, and just who the fuck am I supposed to be?
>>
>>18421009
>autistic

Where you ever diagnosed? Or have you just not been socialized?
>>
>>18421001
>>26 sex partners
the hell man i only had to have two sexual partners to know i hate sex i feel you though sex is shit i prefer my hand
>>
>>18420956
I think you don't really love your boyfriend, in fact you resent him for wanting sex because you hate it for some personal reason. You probably would be doing him a favor if you broke up with him tbqh.
>>
>>18419717
(You)
>>
I'm an almost 30 yo, kissless virgin, but otherwise pretty normal (have job, friends, no anxiety, etc...). I'm pretty lonely but manage to act quite well, a lot of people sees me as clever and witty but the truth is, everytime I meet some girl that shows some sympathy I end up crushing hard because I'm desperate as fuck. Normally its with co workers, since I don't meet new girls often through friends, and invariably they always have a bf / fuck buddy / whatever. Day to day turns into a torture, and mental health is slowly deteriorating from loneliness and enduring constant frustration

So, 4 or so months ago happened again. Crushed hard for a co worker of my team, turns out she is dating another coworker (not from the same team). So, as I always do, I swallow my feelings, put my mask and keep going. Decide to try and change the situation; either I manage to learn to be alone or this is gonna end on suicide. Start meditating, start nofap, start exercising. Seeing her every day and working with her isn't fun, but I gotta endure.

But either there is something going on I'm not getting, or my mind is playing me games:

> I like looking people to the eye when they talk, its my way of showing them attention. But she does this thing that unnerves me, she looks at me almost 70% of the time, even when she is talking directly to someone else
> Invades personal space, almost touched butt / boobs a few times because she unexpectedly came waaay to close to where I was standing distracted by something, etc...
> Decided to start drawing me in meetings when she is bored
> Lastly, this happened today. As part of my improvement plan I enrolled a cooking class; after the first class she asked about how it was and by the end of the conversation she decided to come too. fml

Seriously, I have the worst luck ever with women
>>
Hey, I understand about needing to piece your life back together... it takes a lot of work to do so. I been trying to do the same, I know it's not easy. All I want you to know is if at the end of it all, if you have space for one of my pieces, I would gladly have one of yours. Take your time, and I hope you feel better as you complete yourself.

I have my own puzzle to solve, but I am always willing to help you.
>>
You are so cute
>>
>>18421582

Who?
>>
>>18421591
Me
>>
FUCK I AM SO NERVOUS. FIRST DATE EVER AND I'M FUCKING 19 KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME.
>>
I'm way too late to play the game of life, but I'm not giving up on myself, not anymore, like no matter how bad it is or how bad it gets, I'm going to make it.
>>
>>18421113
>"i don't like sex at all"
>you need to break up w your bf hurr hurr you dont actually love him

bro get out of here, you obviously didn't read the post or my replies lmao
>>
How do you not feel disappointed when someone you respect dismisses you?
Is it something wrong with my self-esteem or self-worth? I know those are also fucked.
>>
>>18421726
>I don't like sex
>he can't accept the fact that I don't like sex

As in, you deny your boyfriend because you personally don't like sex. You're only worried about your own needs, therefore you don't love him. It's pretty linear logic.
>>
>>18421745

Don't let them dictate your value.
>>
I've spent years trying to get my roommate to be liked and stay liked by my other friends but I now realize he is just an awful person. Since I get along with him does that mean I am awful too?
>>
Alright I guess I'll talk this out

I dated this girl for about 6 months. Really sweet girl fell in love with her we took each other's virginities. She isn't crazy hot or anything and she has really bad anxiety and depression. She has this one super close friend that just made everything worse cause she's really mean. So on march 7th I ended things, I was really lost cause I was sad and I guess I thought it would be a good idea, it was a horrible mistake. So for about a month I was really depressed and we had next to no contact.

Then we started texting again, instantly relit the fire. Things were fine, on our first date back together I got a blowjob. I thought everything was fine and I was happy. Then she texted me one day saying she felt used. She thought I was using her for sex because I guess I was very pushy about doing stuff even though if she talked to me about this I would've stopped. I really had no idea and she left me. I apologized but she said next to nothing back.
No contact at all

I talked to her in person one day, she said she wasn't happy anymore and she's in therapy.

She would talk shit about me behind my back. Fast forward a few days she's got a new guy and she seems so much happier.
I hate seeing her with a new guy, I miss her so much.

If anyone has any advice id be more than grateful
>>
Dreaming again. You're a god damn mess.
>>
I cant fucking believe my grandparents are shutting down their business. Why the hell dont they let my dad take over it? He's been there since he was a kid and knows the ins and outs of it but my grandparents act like only they know how to do things. Fucking ridiculous.
>>
This is painful.
>>
>>18421760
>Fast forward a few days she's got a new guy and she seems so much happier.

shes just on the rebound

also, don't talk to her anymore
>>
>>18420304
Shit man, making me tear up with what I am going through
>>
Is this an acceptable apology letter to an ex? I mean what I say...
Hey, I know it's been a while and I'm sorry in advance for the most likely unwanted message, but I wanted to say that I am extremely sorry for how badly I treated you when you were still a part of my life. I said and did a lot of bad things and you did not deserve any of that. The amount of disrespect and disregard for your feelings I displayed was not okay. You're a great person and I still feel guilty daily for how shitty of a person I was to you L. I don't ask that you let me back into your life, I just ask that you can forgive me. I hope you and <cat's name> have been doing well
>>
>>18421426
I can tell you are very sweet and giving. Be careful with those who would take advantage of that (i.e. Narcissists) Read about emotional abuse, two person cults, etc. These people have the great potential of ruining anyone
>>
>>18421760
Recently had my two year relationship end. She was very dishonest, would always beg me back when I wanted to leave and I gave her dozens of chances. We gave each other our virginity, she was my first kiss, date, and girlfriend. She was bad for me and she brought me into her cult. When she ended it with me, about two weeks later she got with the guy she said was gay and I shouldn't worry about. It sucks but it is something I am going to have to move on with as well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbx696KeNaI
Maybe this can help
>>
I don't feel that I have any value to anyone and I have little motivation to improve. Instead I just work 12 hour days with unpaid overtime during the week to forget about myself and feel like I'm doing something of merit for somebody else. Every time I see a cute girl on the bus I want to kill myself.
>>
telling me to meditate makes me want to fucking murder someone.

How the FUCK is that going to solve anything? You realize that one of my biggest problems is that I can't control the shit I think about, right? I have obsessive thoughts, it's just how my mind works. It's why I can sit here typing up this bullshit while listening to a podcast. I can't even just do one thing at a time. I HAVE to be doing multiple things at once. It's why I lay in bed for 6 hours before finally going to sleep. It's why I get so tired when I go out because my mind is taking in fucking EVERYTHING. Conversations, signs, birds, every ambient noise becomes a primary focus. It's fucking awful.

meditation won't solve any of my problems. It won't help me at-fucking-all. What's so fucking hard for you fucktards to understand this>? You sit there and praise me because I think differently and then get confused when something that works for everyone else doesn't work for me.
>>
>>18422287
Initials? Are you a guy?
>>
I'm still so very thirsty for you, C.
It hurts and aches, especially these days when I stopped fapping.
>>
>>18422310
Thanks
I really appreciate it, being heartbroken is a shitty feeling and it sucks but things always get better
>>
>>18422287
yes, I think it is.
>>
>>18422367
JM, yes I'm a guy
>>
Hey guys
If you feeling particularly nihilistic and alone, watch the Leftovers
I just started the new season and it's fucking brutal
>>
>>18418948
I'm doing everything to try and get over you but after today all I can think about is how badly I want you to dominate me and fuck me. You have to know how you affect me. I love you and need you so much.
>>
What should I eat, /adv/?
>>
>>18422602
Anything you want, man
You're an adult

I made dhal tonight. Still working on it
>>
I know I ask this all the time but is there any point in asking out a guy if he doesn't show any obvious interest? On the days I usually see him (such as today...) he's really tired from work so he's not talkative at all, and kinda moody. The couple of times I got to see him other than those, he was friendlier and I felt a few good signs but nothing certain.

I may have only one chance to ask him out before winter break. My language doesn't have a verb for "hang out" so I'm wondering how to phrase the question...

I swear, if I had the chance to meet this guy in a more relaxed environment, like a party or something, I'm sure things would go smoothly. I'd love if feelings could develop naturally instead of having to explicitly ask him out. But I'm stuck with seeing him very little time a week with barely a chance to talk to him alone. So there's no other choice.

I gotta be brave. No risk, no reward. Though there's still two weeks before I MAYBE get some alone time with him.
>>
>>18422618
>I gotta be brave. No risk, no reward.
That's it dude

I'd ask him for something specific but also known to be "datelike"
Like in English "getting coffee" doesn't just mean literally getting boiled coffee beans
It's implied to be date or at least that an interest is being displayed
>>
regardless of how everything went down, I hope you had a good day. Happy Birthday ;p
>>
>>18422602
Make a tuna melt and have some chips.

Have a nice night anon.
>>
I should have been in the best of moods today. I'm only operating at like 70% right now and even though that still put me in a position where I impressed the district manager and was getting praises all day, I know I'm not on top of my shit right now.

hello familiar ache, been awhile.
>>
File: 1438020097579.jpg (30KB, 249x498px) Image search: [Google]
1438020097579.jpg
30KB, 249x498px
>>18422543
Nihilism isn't necessarily bad, though.

You're free to construct your own values and live how you want. It introduces a whole load of degrees of freedom to an otherwise deterministic system. The universe is full of both enjoyable and fascinating things, and it's such a nice concept that at the end of the day, nothing matters. One person's trash is another person's treasure. Death is creation for something else. It's all just grand like that.
>>
>>18422301
The thing is I think know I'm the one that fucked up. I was the one that got on the way. The one who was immature and impatient. I fucked up.
>>
>>18422736
Feel that.

But watch the show anyways
It's so fucking good

If I weren't so drunk, I'd watch another
>>
>>18421694
19 is a great age to have a first date. You got this, dude!
>>
>>18422744
Isn't he the cutest thing?
>>
File: IMG_9886.jpg (52KB, 635x473px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9886.jpg
52KB, 635x473px
I still have feelings for my ex. We've been split up for a year now and I haven't seen her since. Turns out she still has feelings for me as well. But she's got major abandonment issues, pretty bad family, a brother with severe autism, and some depression. She's working 2 jobs to finally get her own place, got her own car, doesn't ask her parents for anything. I'm pretty sure the source of most if not all of her problems is her toxic family. The only reason we broke up was because she thought I was pushing her to the side and I was going to be leaving that town for a long time. In all honesty, I was trying to juggle 2 high demand things at once and I focused on the other thing a bit more than her. She's clingy, I'm clingy, it worked out great in the beginning but by the time I had to step on that plane I needed to be focused and she told me that she couldn't do a long distance relationship. I loved everything about her, from her sense of humor to her work ethic and every curve on her body. Literally the only thing I didn't like was that her vagoo smelt and tasted bad. I'm really far away from her, folks still live in that town but I'll be able to go see my folks maybe twice a year. What do you think I should do? My current occupation keeps me very busy during the day and exhausted by the time I get off work, around 5 pm when I start at 6 in the morning. I'm 19, she's 18, I was with her for 2 years. She recently graduated high school and doesn't have the smarts to go to college.
>>
>>18422763
Forgot to mention that our chemistry was unlike anything I've ever felt before in my life, just all around feeling amazing when I was with her.
>>
>>18422765
go for it anon tell her everything
>>
File: 1490577647459.jpg (202KB, 1002x583px) Image search: [Google]
1490577647459.jpg
202KB, 1002x583px
even after 9 months I still can't get over my ex. I got a new good job and hike and am losing weight but every day I keep thinking about her. I keep wanting to text her to see if she wants to get back together or if she even misses me. The only way I escape these thoughts is hiking and excercising until I stop thinking about her. but I do it every god damn day now.
>>
I'm drunk and I want to talk about my dogs I had as a teenager.
They're both dead now.
I miss them both very much
>>
Ever since you left it's been hard to wake up. Sleep is the only peace I get. I wake up and realize you are no longer here and I am alone. I can still feel the ache in my heart. I check my phone to see if you change your mind, but nothing, I don't know how to accept that this is it. You broke me but my love for you still remains. I want to be good enough for you. I want to make you happy and make you feel all of the things you made me feel. Whatever you're going through, I want to be there for you and help, but all you do is push my away and put this fucking wall in between us!! Stop!! Let me in, please, I would never hurt you. I still think about you every day and you know I would do anything for you. Why are you like this? Why am I like this? Why on earth do I still care when I mean nothing to you? How can you tell me that everything we shared and everyday we were together, meant nothing to you, when they were some of the best times of my life? Fuck. If only you knew the damage you caused.
>>
boyfriend and I had a fight.
he wouldn't let me leave his apartment, was getting in between me and the door, and was shoving me off and not letting me through if I tried for the doorknob. he tried to take my phone when I said I'd call the police if he didn't let me go. he looked me in the eyes and said "if we are really over, then I might as well beat the shit out of you now" in the most terrifying voice I have ever heard. He then swung a wine bottle at me.
He hid my bag, wallet, and work laptop in the apartment and shoved me outside.
I told him to give me my stuff back, the stuff I needed in order to leave the city and get home, or else I would call the police.
He didn't give them back and threatened to throw them down to me. I called 911. When the police came they asked for the whole story. I told the whole truth. They arrested him for a few domestic violence charges. judge issued a no contact restraining order even though i didn't want one. now I just miss him. I'm an adult but we are both in college. my parents will never let me date him again or never approve of it at least. I miss him. Its really over I guess, I can't talk to him for 3 months. fuck
>>
Everyone is pushing me to go back to school, but i'm afraid of the crippling debt and i have a difficult time finding a job while I'm getting practically no shifts from my current one. I don't have depression or anything, but I am currently depressed. I want to make concept art and I draw daily but I still suck and I don't think it's realistic to expect this hobby to ever sustain me financially. i'm lost and if there's an easy solution to this, I'm just too dumb to see it. sorry mom
>>
I miss you.
>>
>>18418948
I really fucking hate my ex girlfriend.
E
verything started off normal between us, she seemed like such a sweet girl although she had a promiscuous past. As we stayed together, she began to become extremely manipulating and controlling to the point she was a bother to be around. She would verbally abuse me when she didn't get her way, and there was no way to fully please her. She wanted absolute control over me. Every week she'd try to break up with me expecting that I'd patch things up between us (which I did). Eventually, I got tired of the gaslighting, and when she tried to break up with me, I let her. The next day she tried to get back with me expecting me to go according to her plan (that I would try to patch things up, AGAIN), and I refused. She then deleted me on all social media accounts. A week later I get a text saying she doesn't mean harm and tried adding me on those accounts. I never responded. Then she tried blocking me on all social media accounts, and then a few weeks later she wanted to message me "asking for closure". I never responded.

She was an absolute scum, and I truly feel sorry for anyone that crosses her path.

I can't stop hating myself for not seeing the light sooner and breaking up with her much sooner than I did.
>>
File: tumblr_nq1zhzwtLM1tsxx7vo1_400.gif (1MB, 400x285px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nq1zhzwtLM1tsxx7vo1_400.gif
1MB, 400x285px
>28 yr old white male
>Struggling actor... going nowhere
>Constantly battling what feels like a subconscious desire to just be a lazy person
>I hate that I have to battle that. I don't want to be lazy.
>Most days I lose the battle.
>I waste so much time doing absolutely nothing
>I have two jobs, and I've become very good at appearing like I'm a hard worker while secretly finding ways to do the bare minimum without it getting noticed.
>I'm not sure anyone suspects that I'm as fucked up as I am.
>Hide all of my self esteem issues by being nice. I feel nothing but guilt when I act even a little rude.
>I think people like me but anyone who gets close to the real me eventually disappears.
>I'm alone a lot. Sometimes I think I prefer it that way.
>Horribly addicted to cigarettes and coffee
>Smoke weed every night
>Don't eat much. I usually forget to.
>My body looks awful naked. For the most part I look thin, but I have a disgusting gut
>Had a high school sweetheart, that ended 8 years ago
>Been single ever since.
>Have had some flings, a handful of toxic relationships that never hit gf status
>Haven't had sex in almost two years
>Only thing resembling sex was a kissing scene in a college student film
>slowly giving up hope that I'll ever find someone, that I'll ever even have sex again.
>Don't think I'm terrible looking... but I think there is something off about my looks.
>I'm a pervert, or I used to be.
>Honestly, nothing seems to turn me on anymore.
>Extremely bored with porn.
>Some days I get scared that I don't care about anything or anyone. I'm scared that I can't.
>I'm scared that someday someone important to me(family member most likely) will die and I won't feel anything.
>terrified of death
>I fight to keep the words hate, worthless, and loser out of my head.
>I'm a worthless loser. I hate myself.

I'm not always this depressed, but I am always one rough experience away from slipping back into it.
>>
>>18422916
You're like millennial incarnate
>>
>>18422328
Well, have you actually tried it?
>>
>>18422921
Real fucking helpful, buddy.
>>
>>18422926
Sorry, I'm drunk
I laugh at how stereotypical your plight is

I was/ is in a similar place
Oorah, military for me
But with authority.
I'm going to be an officer.
>>
>>18422631
I guess I can ask him out for drinks or something. My friend told me I should ease into it and check if the mood is right. So I wonder how I'll go about doing that too lol.

But I'll do it! This year I resolved to do everything I'm usually afraid of. Asking a guy out is the perfect oportunity! I haven't backed down once yet and I'm planning to keep that up.
>>
>>18422990
You got it dude.
Swing for the fences but also be ready for failure

I asked this girl out for coffee once. We went alone and chatted for literally 6 hours.

The next day, we were chatting, I thought we had a thing going, right? I mean 6 hours of intense conversation. Jesus Mary and Joseph

Anyways, she tells me the next time we hang out that she needs to meet her boyfriend.
Fuck me, I tried to keep my face happy while my soul fell out of my shoes.

Anyways dude, keep trying keep making shit happen. You sound like you're in college. My biggest mistake when I was there was not pushing enough of my wants.
>>
>>18418948
I love katya, but don't know if she stills loves me, thankfully it has gotten better today, I made her sad but I apologized and it seems to be fine now...
I still need to score that 77/100 on that math exam to pass that fucking class and continue with my fucking major on actual programming clases
>>
>>18419717
>I'm a wolf amoung sheep, dangerous and ferocious when necessary. I have no fear and I do not hesitate.
the cringe..
>>
A, I want to hug your soft, supple body like a marshallowy teddy bear.

You're adorable and I love you. If Only I wasn't afraid of expressing that.
>>
File: itsfuckingchad.png (751KB, 860x524px) Image search: [Google]
itsfuckingchad.png
751KB, 860x524px
Wrote this a few days ago didn't know where to post it but I'll rant about it. Fucking chad

>In January
>Working at McSlaves
>Coworker broke of with her bf
>qt3.14
>my turn
>start talking to her more
>mostly texts
>shes taking the bait
>she asks me to bring her pizza while shes babysitting
>nowsmychance.mp4
>get her a pizza and drive to the house
>she kisses me when i give it to her
This is my first kiss
>holyfuckingshithow.png
>ask her out
>she says yes
>fastforward to late april
>shes coming back from vacation
>shes been talking to me about another coworker a lot and about how cool he is
>itsfuckingchad.zip
>day that shes back from vacation who does she go to hangout with?
>itsfuckingchad.zip
>second day after shes back
>texting all day as shes unpacking
>around 8:00pm she stops texting consistently
>she says someone came over
>itsfuckingchad.zip
>10:00pm she tells me that we should break up
>i try to remain friends with her as shes a nice girl
>fast forward 2 weeks
>she tells me that she cant talk to me anymore
>says that im a bad influence
>i ask why she would think that
>itsfuckingchad.zip
>literally the next day
>her fb status changes to a relationship again
>itsfuckingchad.zip
>mfw no matter how hard chad will win
>>
Does anyone want to be my friend? Please?
>>
>>18422999
Yeah I'm in college. Damn, that sounds awful! Not sure if that was the case, but girls are often unaware of guys' intentions. I often wonder if I lead on a couple of poor guys without realizing it. A full on coffee date though, that's savage.

I hope your nice digits give me luck haha, but yeah I'm ready for failure. I was rejected a couple of times when I was younger so I know how to deal with that. I'll let you guys know how it goes in two weeks
>>
>>18418948
i like Jim Carry mut he sounds retarded when he says stuff about the illminati mom
>>
Why did you raise your voice to me like that?
>>
>>18418982
well you can use that argument about a shit ton of similar entretaintmen
>>
>>18422999
witnessed
>>
>>18423033
Nah it weren't so bad.
To be honest, I missed so many hints with her Looking back, I'm 90% sure she wanted me to "seduce" her away from her boyfriend. Which is to say, she was into him super weak like and just needed the barest excuse to leave him.

I mean fuck, she got me to join a class because of her. Though, to her credit, that one class changed my life.
Regardless of that, we were sent out on this one assignment. To go to this museum and describe artifacts. So we're in this museum (this is after the 6 hour talk and shit), and we come across this old Egyptian sculpture. She looks at it and says "Small tits big ass, just like me". I bump her hips and tell her to come off it. I should have said "Yeah, sexy as fuck".
That's just one of a dozen times I could have done something.

Anyways, I'm drunk and reminiscing over things that happened 5+ years ago.

I believe in you. 2 weeks is a long time to wait too. I hope you can last it.
>>
I'm going to ruin my company and cost 500 people their jobs.
>>
>>18419019
you can, you know, divorce or separate, i mean cheating is a good enough reason 99.99%of the time
>>
>>18423070
I just drink to try to forget this fact but I'm twitching now and involuntarily making noises like tourettes
>>
>>18423091
I would kill myself but my wife and kids. I can't see a way out of this. It's out of control.
>>
File: 1449641232953.jpg (75KB, 633x738px) Image search: [Google]
1449641232953.jpg
75KB, 633x738px
>>18419232
>i'm not a bitch i wouldn't take someone to court over that i have more important shit to do lol
well your word its almost worthless in that situation, you would have to find a way to reasure to this male in question that rapeing you for your own enjoyment would have no future repercutions in his persona.
i dont know bitch get some safe word and shit you kinky psyco
>>
>>18423099
I just don't have anyone to talk to. They all trusted me.
>>
>>18423102
I'm not sleeping anymore
>>
File: IMG_0059.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0059.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I fucked up. I relapsed three times today , on NoFap day 17. Won't have anything to do tomorrow , but Saturday I'm going to be at rehearsal all day and going to see a concert with my friends, but I know I won't feel as great as I was feeling this morning before work. I don't stick to my goals . I'm a coward , I'm not honest with my self, not just in regards to excessive porn use . I'm not serious, not disciplined enough. Ex-4channer , but I come here whenever I relapse. Sometimes. The anonymity of the website is great , just too many triggers.

Well , we're gonna try and change that tomorrow morning. I'll have the day off. Gonna read , practice , and go for a run . I'll also try and write tomorrow , get my feelings out into the open and be honest. I find it hard to do that when I'm not writing and just thinking. Something about making it physical and immortal helps.

Have a picture of my cat.
>>
no dad, mom never did well after she left you. she stripped. that's how she paid for things. and while she talks shit to you about me that I have to clarify every time we talk, I won't ever tell you because it's just that bad. but ffs stop telling me about how you and mom made it and how mom supported me through just hard work. she was a stripper, she had gigantic blisters on her hands that she told me were from monkey bars and brought home a different guy every week. actually she was worse than a stripper, she was literally a prostitute. that's why she's a fat alcoholic now and hates herself.

also, cool, so you're getting rid of business connections for exactly what fucking purpose? seriously, for what purpose? how many times have we talked about these businesses, and now that I've gotten to the point where I can actually do this, we're not... I planned for the next 5 years on the basis of what you said. why can't I rely on anyone to hold themselves to what they say?

literally everything fell apart this month except the job I got specifically to get out of this city, but now there's no point other than it's a shitty city. I didn't want this job long term, this was supposed to be a two month deal at the most.
>>
Yes You old carnie huckster what is it now?
>>
Someone ask me about my dogs
I need to talk about them
>>
>>18419523
this is nice, a little cliche, but nice, thanks anon.
>>
I'm sick of being looked down on for being ugly. I've condemned myself to never dating again, and I just want to focus on my career and fucking live my life. Apparently, I can't do anything in todays society without looking like a ck model. I can't even comment about the wage gap without people telling me I should "get my ugly ass laid" before I worry about the wage gap. Is being ugly such a fucking problem that I need to be put down like a fucking dog?
>>
Remember when things felt important?
>>
>>18423156
I'll read about your dogs, anon. What were they like?
>>
don't get shitty with me again. I stopped what I was doing because I never intended to cause any real damage and because you apologized.
>>
>>18423163
Two warnings
1) I'm drunk so I'm gonna ramble
2) They're both dead

Ok, so now that is out of the way, I had two amazing dogs growing up.
The second needs the context of the first.
We adopted her when she was a year old. A pit/lab mix. She was totally afraid for long while. And she was unfixed. So we had to have her wear underwear for a while.
She was smart though. So fucking smart.
When we finally moved into a home that we stayed for a few years, she fucking figured shit out.
So fucking smart.
We had this creek right that was a few hundred years from our front door. She blazed a path down to it in the summer so she could bathe and be cool.
And when she was itchy, she should rub herself on the hedges.
So smart.

Whenever my parents cooked, she'd stare at them with laser like intensity. My mom always joked that the dog was just on the edge of speaking. "Speak! Tell us what you want!" that's what my mom would tell that dog. And it was true. That dog was just moments away from saying "Make me one too".

In the winter, my parents would go cross country skiing. Now here's the smart thing. She would decide whether to go with my mom or my dad, knowing just how far they'd go.
She was getting old at this point. Over 10 years.
She'd go with my mom every time. Since she just went 2 or 3 km each time.
But when my dad went, she'd look at him and decide.
Half the time, she'd go back to bed.
The other half she'd go with him.
Sometimes, she'd go to the half way point and head home. Like my dad would be skiing, she'd make eye contract with him, and then go jogging back home along the path.

Smart fucking dog. She knew her limits. She trained our other dog too. Never had to train him. She told him everything she knew and he mostly picked up on it.

She died 5 years ago on that home, after I moved out. Lived a great life. I don't know what life she had before we adopted her, but it couldn't have been nearly as nice.
Good dog. Good girl.
>>
>>18422738
Initials?
>>
>>18419580
she's probably afraid and horny all the time just make her feel safe, be honest and try talk to her directly about it and try to learn why really feels that way, some women tend to lie, so maybe there is a real reason, if you can't speak about it with her, then make a decition m8

I just to date this tall girl like a year ago, and she was very religious, not to the point of crazye, but she was devote, well when she started dating me she was super excited because im 6'2 wich might not be a lot but to her who was 6'1 ment a shit ton, long story short we start making out on the second date, wich aparently didnt fly with her, she started feeling guilty because of her religion and all that, and she wants this relationship to last since her last relationship crash and burn for going to fast
>>
Every time I have sex with someone that's not you I try to pretend it's you and it doesn't work. It'll never be you. If the world came to a fucking end and you were standing next to me at the bar you'd go have the last 2 minutes of your life with someone not me. But that's what's for the best.
>>
>>18419588
you sound like a victim who doesnt want to do anything for him/herself, if you dont have more friends then get some, its not their fault if you feel lonely because they dont speak with you anymore, also stop taking xanax, it will fuck you up.
>>
I'm about this close to selling everything and picking up a one way flight to somewhere with white sandy beaches and coconut trees. I'd just bartend and say fuck it. I really, like, what's the point in trying when every time I get in sight of the finish line it gets moved? nothing I have is of any worth to me. it's like Im fucking sisyphus here but I never did anything.
>>
>>18419699
start working on it then, or just kill yourself, not before you sell all your stuff and go away to a dangerous trip, you now, the one where you only have the money on your account/pockcet, to a place where nobody loves or knows you then meet people learn another language, see the world from other people perspective, even if you dont speak to them, then when you already visit russia, africa, india, mexico, argentina, japan, or someshit like that, then, go to whore house fuck every girl in ther do a shit ton of drogs and then killyourself
>>
>>18423201
well, S, you shouldn't have cheated.

(you're not her, but she called me once a year for like 7 years after she broke up with me through other people and then when I gave her my number called me from a blocked number a bunch just to hear me talk.)

all you ever had to do was talk. all any woman has ever had to do was talk. either that or say nothing and make their intentions known. either or.

fuck I need a whiskey tonight. I've got a lot of planning to do and I need my brain to shut the fuck up with all the useless emotion. NOT ONE STEP BACK.
>>
>>18419717
i love reading this wierd selfabsorve rants, you know when your watching something or browsing and you see something that's not socially acceptable and you feel a little twitch on your dick?
i dont feel that when i read this and it reminds me that im still not a complete 4chan slave
>>
>>18423188
Second dog
We got him a few years after her

He was a husky/lab mix
Beautiful dog. All white with the curl husky tail. But he had the round thick lab face.

He was... emotional. Not as intuitively smart as she was.
In the summer, he'd lay in the sun dying of heat until she led him to the river.

We got him when he was just a pup. And she'd teach the order of things. He wanted to play a lot, being a long legged clumsy pup. She was old enough to not want any of that shit. Sometimes, we'd go outside and find the yard filled with white fluff. She gave him the teeth a little bit. Just enough to pluck out fur.

Still he was a dummy.
Whenever we went out a venturing into the back 40, she'd guide him. She'd run along the path, but he'd crush through the underbrush. He sounded like a moose coming through. His eyes closed and his chest up. Just crushing through.
She'd guide him though.
Whenever we came to a Y, she'd look back at us to ask what direction we were going. We'd look left or right and she'd get it.
He'd just go bulling with her.

He was smart in his own way. Not like her. She was an introvert, but he was an extrovert. If you annoyed him or disappointed him, he'd let you know.
Like, if you put on socks like you were going to leave home, he'd come up and "ask" you where you were going. You'd tell him, no, I'm going to town, you can't come.
Then he'd turn around and go sulk.
You'd say goodbye, but he'd face his back to you and not acknowledge you leaving.
Big sook.

Good dog though. There was one time, he got out and got porcupined. A lotta dogs who get hurt will run and hide from people. He came right to us with a face full of spines. He knew we could help.
I rode with him all the way to the vet, holding his face.

Good dog. Good boy.

He died only a few weeks ago. My mum had him put down after 16 years. He was very old. His bladder and bowels couldn't stay together.
He died in my mums arms.

Fuck I miss him. I miss all my dogs.
>>
STOP. FUCKING. GETTING. IN. THE. WAY. this isn't how families are supposed to work. you're not supposed to sabotage this shit.

mom you drank and smoked away my savings that would have made me a millionaire in 2009-2010 on one stock tip, dad you just tanked a 5 year plan after I just started trusting that what we were talking about is feasible. I SHOULD BE ABLE TO TAKE YOU IDIOTS ON VACATION AT THIS POINT GOD DAMN IT. stop it. stop making large scale decisions that affect me in any way. stop. fucking. stooooooooooppppp.
>>
>>18423263

Stop letting them have access to your account? You sound like you're old enough to not have their hands in your money. Fix that.
>>
>>18423266
it was a CD that she set up when I was little so she had control of it. she killed it before it vested, and spent the money on booze and pot. when the recession hit I noticed three stocks that were prime, went to get the money that should have been available then, and it was gone. those stocks went up enough in the following three months that I would have been like a millionaire. then the bp oil spill happened and they dropped 50% only to regain it within like a year.

my dad just killed international business contacts because they wanted to go ahead with a project even though the government of a certain nation was being a little fucky. they don't have their hands on my money anymore. they just, I trust them too much. I trust people too much. I want to be able to trust people, even just one person. if I could trust one person I could take the rest of the world being shitcunts.
>>
>>18423254
It sounds like they were both lovely dogs, and lived wonderful lives with your family. Like my grandma who I never got to meet used to say, everything comes, everything goes. I'm sure you gave them the best life they could have. Everything has an end and that's just life, but your memories of them will stay with you forever. Keep your chin up and live fully, just like they did.
>>
What you're doing makes me want to kill myself in the slowest and most painful way I can think of.
This isn't the only reason- but rather, the cherry on top. I've been through a lot but the fact that I fell in love with you after everything I've learned about love amazes me as I now see how you blatantly just didn't want to be with me but stuck around for sex- and I couldn't see it before.
Please stop. You're hurting me. I want to get better. I still love you.
I've been drinking tonight and almost every night this week (that should be enough to put you off.)
There is less pain now.
Ya know, this is much easier than I expected.
I'm not even hungry anymore!
>>
I need love. I broke up with your first but my heart still aches. I want you, but I need to end this so I can become a better person. I have let so much hate consume me that it led me away from a healthy grieving process. I just cannot accept who you are. I wish for the same love u gave me and for the love I give back, but you are not the right person for it, eden.

Now that HE is out of my life for a bit, I can finally mourn over the end of the relationship in peace while I work, while I continue to follow my dreams, and while I stand up with the world against my shoulders. What you do now is your life. We never existed anymore. High school is over. Goodbye. Hello, real world.
>>
>>18423285
>you gave them the best life they could have
That's why my mum says.
She had to put down the male dog personally a few weeks ago.
Old man that he was. He had lived the good life too far. His body was breaking down.

Good dogs. One day, maybe once I retire, I will have dogs again
>>
>>18423292
Can't think of a better way to pass away than in a loved one's arms. I'm sure it was very peaceful for him
>>
>>18423283
I should note, it was a cd composed of money that I made working as a kid. when I was a kid I didn't do chores for an allowance like most kids, and then get to go to the movies with friends and stuff. like I got to hang out with friends occasionally but a lot of my weekends were spent doing pretty hard labor for a kid. and the money that I was supposed to get for that went into a savings account, and then eventually that savings account was turned into a cd account that was supposed to mature when I turned 18. just before someone goes thinking it was mommies money and richfag problems. I've been working 80 plus hour weeks for the last three years to prove myself to myself and get to a point where I could maybe go into business with my dad and he's told me he's proud and then today tells me that he's done with what he's been working on for the last like 4 years and my mom has been shit talking me so it would seem that he's not really... proud of his son anymore. my dad was the only person in my whole life I've ever been able to trust no matter how shitty of a teenager I was to him and now that I'm becoming successful and could work with him... idk.

like I said in another post, I need a whiskey tonight, but you can't buy liquor after 12 here.
>>
File: 1480976859333.jpg (25KB, 600x431px) Image search: [Google]
1480976859333.jpg
25KB, 600x431px
So I haven't had sex in 4 years and I'm thinking about seeing a hooker but it's $400 for an hour.

There's definitely other shit I should be putting my money towards though. Thoughts?
>>
>>18423305
Thanks mate for listening.

I love those dogs very much. A lot of my younger days are hazy. But when it comes to memories of them, they're very clear.
>>
>>18423310
I'll fuck you for free
>>
>>18423318
Are you a grill?? ;)
>>
I think my boyfriends cousin is really cute and I've developed a crush on him and it's ruining my life. I would never make a move , but i feel like i've made it super obvious to the point where he and my boyfriend probably are suspicious. I really love my boyfriend , but i have these feelings and i resent myself. He thinks we're friends and i don't really go out of my way to talk to him I kinda wanna tell him to leave me alone , but hes really nice and i don't wanna be mean.
>>
>>18423320
No but it's free sex daddy
>>
>>18423320
No, but your dick will burn when I'm done with it
>>
>>18423326
>>18423329
Can I get a serious answer?
>>
>>18419958
>>18419979
hey me too.
Do you ever feel nostalgic and inmidetly after you feel like shit?
>>18418948

When i was 14/16 my uncle got a hacked fat ps2 with a HDD in the back, we had a shit load of games, i remember we loved god of war 2 at the time and we use to play the shit out of it, great fun game. so fastfoward and im 23 years old, im living on my own and depressed as shit, and on one of my visit to my grandma, i see my uncle and ask him if he can lend me the ps2 (he still got it), he says yes i take it home and me and a couple of friends start smoking weed and playing that shit and its fun as fuck is nostalgic as shit, we are playing resident evil 4,def jam Fight for NewYork, silent hill 2, mister mosquito, shadow of the colossos, dragon ball budokai.
Eventually after 2 or 3 days and my friends leave, my other friend that im giving shelter leaves too, so im sitting there in my room, alone for the first time in like 3 weeks, sober, and i boot up that shit, and i put on GOW 2, as soon as that shit start up i felt a drop inside me, i go to the loading screen and i see an old safe file from my uncle, its from 2010, and i remember how i was, this 16 year old boy who didnt give a shit about the world, he love hanging out with new people, he's excited about the future, there's a lot of things wrong on this boy life but he doesnt care, hes got it all figured out!, hes going to marry hes girlfriend and shit.
then i come back to reality and
i just started crying, i dont know why, i just felt like shit, i dont like who i am now, im depressed and i just dont enjoy anything anymore if its not the the fucking limite, i didnt even smoke weed until after my ex told me she decide that she didnt love me enough after 5 years.
>>
>>18423310
fuck hookers. not literally, you degenerate
>>
>>18423312
They clearly meant a lot to you. I bet you were an awesome owner and they were very lucky to have you.
I'm going to bed now, but I hope you find peace.
>>
>>18422866
If you think that was bad wait until you have been with him for ten years and the kids are driving him crazy and the house is a mess and you are fat and saggy and he just worked a 65 hour week and he starts feeling like you are the source of all his problems. He's going to be a wife beater when he grows up. You just dodged a bullet. Find a better man.
>>
>>18423024
Awww I wish this was for me.
>>
Hey, V, I'm attracted to you as well, but there's just too much shit to deal with if I dared to talk to you in that way.

I'm sorry, but you're a forbidden fruit. Delicious and supple as you may be, eating you would put my ass in hot water.
>>
I like sliding it in and out of my bum. You can watch if you want
>>
My upper back/lower neck area keep going numb and tingly. So does the right side of my face (jaw to cheek bone/eye)

Is that weird?
>>
>>18423571
Isn't that one of the symptoms of a stroke??
>>
>>18423578
It's happened a few times before so... hopefully...

No one cares though. I have seizures all the time at night.
>>
>>18423584
Similar here also , are you booking the hostpital?
>>
tonight I had a really strong urge to just fuck the shit out of a woman and cum in her like 5 times. just, every hole. just fuck her until she's having orgasm after shocks on the bed and can't walk. I could do it, I could find some chick, but the second I went to cuddle her after and realize that I don't know her, I don't care about her, I'd feel like shit.

>tfw feeling really aggressive and horny and no gf to dom the fuck out of.

all this restlessness.
>>
>>18423590
I shouldn't need to specify this but it's 4chan. when I say find a chick I mean I could easily go pick up some slut at a bar/club/any other shithole I hate.
>>
I still miss you. I don't think I've ever connected with someone as much as I did with you. I don't blame you for what you did because I would've done the same thing, and I wasn't the most truthful or loyal person.

I know we'll never meet up or talk again but I still haven't been able to accept it. Part of me wishes you'll randomly message me and ask how I'm doing, only so I can tell you I'm fine, and I don't want to talk to you anymore.

I wonder what you're up to and how your family is doing. I wonder if you still think about me.

I just want to get over you already.
>>
I've been out walking
I don't do too much talking these days
These days
These days I seem to think a lot
About the things that I forgot to do
And all the times I had a chance to

I've stopped my rambling
I don't do too much gambling these days
These days
These days I seem to think about
How all these changes came about my ways
And I wonder if I'd see another highway

I had a lover
I don't think I'd risk another these days
These days
And if I seem to be afraid
To live the life that I have made in song
It's just that I've been losing so long

I've stopped my dreaming
I won't do too much scheming these days
These days
These days I sit on cornerstones
And count the time in quarter tones to 10
Please don't confront me with my failures
I had not forgotten them
>>
THE EYES OF GOD LOOK UPON WHAT HE'S DONE
>>
I never understood
>>
>>18423193
LM.
>>
>>18423728
initials?
>>
>>18422544
Spread em
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.