[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever brought anything embarrassing on board a flight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Have you ever brought anything embarrassing on board a flight? How did it go?

Has anyone here ever been searched and had their stuff readily on display for passengers or people around them?
>>
>>18418890
I regularly travel on airlines for my job. Baggage security are used to finding all sorts of weird stuff. As long as it's legal, I wouldn't be afraid of them judging you too harshly.

If you're worried about a whole bunch of people looking at you while the security guy has you empty out your carry-on at the checkpoint, you can always ask him for privacy before you open your bag. There are plenty of facilities for this sort of thing. Expect a significant delay if you do, however.

As for check-in luggage, all the times I've ever had that checked or had it indicated that it could be checked, I was directed to a closed security area where I was asked to open my bag without anybody but airport staff watching me, so you don't really have to be scared about that.
>>
Bump. Packing for a flight that leaves in just over 8 hours.
>>
>>18419464
Your bags will be searched in front of everyone - there is no way around this
>>
They took a bottle of whiskey I was trying to "smuggle". It was awkward but I was over it 2 minutes later.
>>
Don't worry, it's company policy never to imply ownership in the event of a dildo. They have to use the indefinite article, "a dildo", never ... your dildo.
>>
>>18418890
depends where you're going.

some muslima feminist had an article in the BBC the other day about being throighly searched after the female guard found her tampons and didn't know what they were.
>Egypt

otherwise, you're fine, just take the batteries out of your dildo in case it goes off in your luggage...
>>
>>18419488
>>18419616

Not a dildo. I'm also a dude and staying within the US.
>>
>>18419756
>implying dudes and dildos are incompatible
>not telling us what he's really packing

yeah whatever
>>
File: IMG_20161214_223314.jpg (33KB, 647x265px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161214_223314.jpg
33KB, 647x265px
I was stopped at a Chinese airport for a pair of brass knuckles hiding in my bag because I'm an autist so they took me to a back room, snatched them form me, and clubbed me to death with sticks. After they opened my bag revealed a giant plush chicken I bought at a Walmart in Yunnan. I was heckled and sent back to my flight.
>>
>>18419835
i was stopped at Chinese airports on a number of occasions:

1. left a swiss army pocketknife in the bottom of a backpack after an expedition, forgot it was there. comes up on the x-ray. guard takes it out, gives it to a cop. cop starts to put it away, I protest (gift from grandmother, sentimental value). he scribbles some shit on a piece of paper and gives it to me. good thing I'm coming back through there in 2 weeks I think. 2 weeks later pass throuygh with my scrap of paper, security looks retardedly at the bit of paper, gets someone, who does the same before taking me through a maze of corridors and shit to someone's office. someone roots around in his desk drawer, fishes out my treasured penknife sadly, before handing it back.

lesson learned: check the bags before going to the airport and don't count on these fools to be as thorough with paperwork in general. guess i was lucky.
>>
waiting at security at a Chinese airport, some young yank students got stopped for having rotgut chinese booze (bai jiu) in their bags. gonna get confiscated. one of them gets thick with security - I ain't giving you my hooch! etc etc. esp. as there's duty-free beyond security but he doesn't want to spend more cash getting that shit. starts spouting and mouthing off - his friends telling him it's not worth it. he refuses to hand it over and starts chugging it then almost chokes (it's the roughest of the rough) before spilling it into a nearby trashcan. I doubt his flight was fun or for the people next to him either. probably got air rage and puked everywhere the mong.
>>
>>18419488
HAHAHA
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.