[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cut ties with someone before explaining/talking through whatever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1463464383967.jpg (109KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1463464383967.jpg
109KB, 640x640px
I cut ties with someone before explaining/talking through whatever issues I had with them. Am I an asshole for doing this?

I knew them for a really long time but they never really cared for what I had to say and actually told me so on multiple occasions growing up. So I figured there was no point in bothering since they clearly don't respect my opinion on anything and I'd probably not get very far with what I'd have to say.
>>
You already know the answer, dude. You always give a stated reason unless you're a flake with no interest in personal integrity. How hard is it to say "You always ignored me?" Maybe they felt bad? Maybe not? I guess you won't know and it'll probably bother you until you do.
>>
>>18418884
Why wouldnt you give reasons? Maybe its just your point of view, maybe you have some weak fucking beta male opinions and views and there was no simpler way to deal with you other than ignoring you.
Would make sense.
>>
>>18418884

You sound like a guy I know who recently cut ties with me.

I don't care, and the me of your situation probably doesn't care either.

The you of my situation was (I should say is) an autistic, passive aggressive, manipulative manchild who thinks he is king shit. He thinks he's always right and he thinks everybody is below him. He cut ties with me for a retarded reason and it's no skin off of my back - but I digress.

You do you senpai. Tell them, don't tell them, who cares? Why does it matter? My advice to you is to do whatever feels right and then get past whatever happens next.
>>
>>18419238

The fuck? F a m is censored to senpai? Famalam ding dong. Senpai.
>>
>>18418884
they clearly don't give a shit. you shouldn't either. next time don't be passive. thats all there is to it
>>
>>18418963

Wasn't opinions, more basic, like life experiences/advice/trauma or general interests. Like I'd talk about something serious, as in seeing my birth mother for the first time in 10 years, and they'd deflect the topic. I'd talk about a problem I was having from the first serious relationship I'd ever have, they'd laugh out of nowhere, say they didn't care, then start talking about theirs.

They'd also expect me to be interested in all their interests while often mocking mine, only to take a liking to them years later and downplay they ever shit on me for it?

Dude's the type of person to be ruthless to waitstaff, say racist shit, bully people (I think he's traumatized someone, not including me), ignore his faults while constantly criticizing or pointing out others' (ie. mine). He has high standards for how others should behave but is lax with his own. He's allowed to break rules others aren't, etc.

Also feel like I should have been more clear, I didn't just randomly stop talking to them, we got into an argument and haven't talked since. But I've kind of resolved to stop talking to them after said argument while not confronting them about all this other shit, and not sure if I should.
>>
>>18418884
>Am I an asshole for doing this?
A little bit. But sometimes in life you have to be kind of an asshole. The way it sounds, the person was not good for you, so it was probably best to let go. But, if you genuinely believe that the person would be willing to hear what you have to say(they probably will, desu), then it might be in your best interest to talk to them about what ails you.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.