[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a girl and I need some advice on how to seduce a guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: atonement-d.jpg (53KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
atonement-d.jpg
53KB, 1024x576px
I'm a girl and I need some advice on how to seduce a guy via texts. I want to build the attraction but there is no way to do it directly (he moved to a different country for summer job) but at the same time I'm too impatient and anxious to wait for his return. I want to make this boy really like me. What's the best way to go about it?
>>
Fuck em
>>
>>18418748
Every guy is different. It's like asking how to fix an engine. Well, it depends on the engine.

A lot of guys don't respond well to the idea of a long-distance relationship. Myself and many other people are very hands-on people who can't imagine a girlfriend we can't touch, cuddle, and see.

So, you probably want to start by just basic communication and escalate it to sending him pictures of you. Lots of pictures and flirting and he'll probably respond well if he likes you.
>>
>>18418748
Well. Does he play some online games? Play with him.

Having personality helps. And topics to talk about too.

But really, until he returns, you will most likely just turn into nagging annoying attention starved bitch.

Dont fall for ldr and take care.
>>
>>18418766
It wouldn't be a ldr, he's coming back home in a few months. I just want to show him I'm into him because I'm afraid some other girl will bf him otherwise.

>>18418773
He plays online games but I don't. I don't know how, and I don't think my old laptop would be good enough for something like this.
>>
>>18418794
Well, then all you can do is talk to him. go for it. There's no magic bullet for you to find or buy or some epic quest to reconstruct the 7 crystal shards. You just need to talk to him and be honest. Who knows, maybe he likes you too
>>
>>18418794
>i dont
Dummy. Ask him how. Boom topic to talk about. With a bit of luck, he will figure out a way how.
>>
>>18418821
I don't know if there's a point to do that. He already has buddies for vidya.
>>
S E N D N U D E S
>>
>>18418928
That would be a terrible move
>>
>>18418911
You cant have sex, marry, have children or extract nudes from buddies. Besides almost all online games allows a big number of people to join one game.

And it is perfect excuse to talk to him. And who knows, maybe you will like the game. I know how girls see it as childlish and throw all games to bin, then return to gossip and shopping shoes. It is no more childlish than watching dumb tv show.

Give it a try. Or just talk to him already.
>>
>>18418748

it's really easy dude. for most of us, all a guy wants is for a girl to accept him. we're kinda pathetic that way. just talk to him. honestly you could say "let's fuck" and he would say "oh boy!! a girl likes me??"

but you need to be careful with who you're dealing with. since most of us are just looking for any woman to accept us, showing your acceptance of him might make him go overboard.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.