[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you tell someone to shut up? Say you're with a woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

How do you tell someone to shut up? Say you're with a woman and you're trying to watch something on TV or read an article or something and she won't stop yammering about her day or her friends or some other shit that is irrelevant to you.

How do you shut her up?
>>
Don't be stupid, dude, listen to her. What she has to say is important to her and her willingness to share her day with you is a blessing you're taking for granted.

Really, m8. I've been there to, and ultimately, the human connection with her is more important than whatever's on your tv screen, almost 100%
>>
>>18418672
Pretty much this.
Not listening is how you get cheated on.
Alternatively tell her to shut the fuck up cause you do not want to here her crap since she is nothing more than a sex doll.
>>
>>18418654

ask her politely to let you finish your show and tell her you will listen to her after. if this makes her upset then you have a deeper problem in the relationship.
>>
>>18418706
I'm not op, but having known actual real human females in my life, if you try that, it's going to do nothing but make her feel marginalized.

SHE IS more important than whatever is on TV. Rest assured. If you doubt that, a real relationship may not be up your alley. I'm not saying put up with a bitch, but if she's just wanting to tell you about her day, listen to her, damn. turn the tv off, and look her in the eyes.
>>
>>18418715
>listen to her, damn. turn the tv off, and look her in the eyes.
Wow what a wuss you must be.
>>
>>18418720
No, I'm just not some pretentious millennial child without the slightest idea on how to respect people and maintain healthy years long relationships.

Honestly, it's not a difficult concept. Relationships are founded on communication, not staring at your individual mobile devices for hours without saying a word to each other.
>>
>>18418720
>>18418722

Honestly this. Quality time is important, and if you always make your girlfriend wait until your precious show is over to talk to her, she will feel less important than the tv. You need to take time every day to catch up with each other. Even if you don't give a shit about what she's saying, it'll mean a lot to her if you just give her your undivided attention for five minutes a day, and she can do the same for you.

>shit that is irrelevant to you
But it's relevant and important to your girlfriend, and you supposedly care about her, so it should also be some degree of important to you to listen to what she cares about.
>>
>>18418730
>>18418722
No one said she was my girlfriend you little bitches.
>>
>>18418782
A simple hold on will do, if you weren't such a pussy you would know this
>>
>>18418654
Talk to her, ya jackass. My parents have a super shitty marriage where my parents just don't talk much about real things anymore since my mom is always on facebook on her iPad.
>>
File: 1484844672577.png (586KB, 541x1223px) Image search: [Google]
1484844672577.png
586KB, 541x1223px
I literally say "I don't care" to all of my friends' wives, it triggers them every time. They call me fag, then if I do this to my gf they call me meanie
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.