[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I go to meet cosplayers for one-night stands and how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: misty_000001.jpg (172KB, 1275x2048px) Image search: [Google]
misty_000001.jpg
172KB, 1275x2048px
Where do I go to meet cosplayers for one-night stands and how do I go about it?

I'm already in decent shape and still improving.

I tried asking for hookups on /soc/, ideally the best situation would be meeting a nearby femanon who's interested in having me do all of her strange fantasies but no one has taken me up on that yet.
>>
Nobody really does that shit except literal hookers in big inner cities, dude. come on where do you get these ideas?
>>
>>18418615
I have heard from many friends that anime conventions are pretty easy hookups.
>>
anime conventions have a lot of thirsty weabitch's
>>
>>18418625
I've heard that to, but you know, you post some 9/10 babe, and if you've ever been to one of those, they're like one out of a hundred fat chicks, so I'm not sure what you're expecting. Like some cosplay orgy romcom plot.
>>
>>18418625
I'm more of a comic-book guy than an anime guy (anime chicks are always fucking weird, anyway). I'd love to hook up with a cosplayer, but I've never been able to bring myself to hit on one at a convention.

Well, I did hit on a really cute female Jughead, but she had a boyfriend

When it comes to chicks in the slutty costumes, logic would indicate that they are more likely to be dtf, but I'm actually more hesitant to hit on them because I feel like they'll thing I'm a pig because they know I'm checking out the goods they're showing off. I feel more comfortable approaching modestly dressed girls, because then they at least have the feeling that I'm not just a horny dude who is slobbering over their short-shorts, I actually am drawn to something about their vibe and how they present themselves.

But I want to be able to hit on sluts just as easily as I hit on any other girl.
>>
yea if fat/chubby girls are your thing its apparently heaven i don't go to anime cons
>>
>>18418625
>I have heard from many friends that anime conventions are pretty easy hookups.
I've been going to anime cons for a decade and can tell you that attractive women at cons are either:
Paid models
Mentally unstable women with 100s of beta orbiters that shower her with more gifts and attention than you ever could

Post-con orgies are a thing, but I wouldn't recommend them. Fat chicks and STDs.
>>
>>18419436
With comic-book cons, of course the booth girls are all paid models, but I've talked to hot chicks who know their comics. They are the minority, though. Most chicks into comics are as good-looking as the boys who are into comics.

I think fans of western comics tend to be slightly less creepy and awkward than fans of manga/anime, though.
>>
>>18418605
amptguard
get involved with it
learn it
love it
You will love it
>>
>>18418657
Nigga are you literally me?
>>
Cosplayers are fucking retarded.
Just say that you are bisexual, that you like to give hugs and you love cute japanese stuff..
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.