[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I lied about being married to a girl to get laid. She found out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 123.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
I lied about being married to a girl to get laid. She found out and is pissed. I regret everything and don't know how to get over it. Kill myself? Help?
>>
>>18418109
That's awesome. Ditch the mad bitch (what more do you want with a skank who only went for you because you were unavailable), and tell your bros about this hilarious story.
>>
>>18418109
>I lied about being married to get laid
>don't know how to get over it. Kill myself?
lol
>>
>>18418109
what the hell are you even talking about?
>>
>>18418109
Are you married or single? I don't understand.
>>
>>18418109
so you consciously cheated on your wife with a single girl? the single girl found out or the wife did? either way why would you regret this? because you simply got exposed and called out on it? so wait you wouldn't regret it if you got away? or would you? so when would it end?

>Help?
with what? you consciously chose to get married. then cheat. how does this make sense. you can't have it all. move to iraq get a farm and get three wives. problem solved.
>>
>>18418109
Who need to elaborate
did you say you were or werent married
did the girl find out or your wife
>>
Did you like that you were married so she would be interested or did you tell her you aren't married so that she doesn't feel guilty? We live in strange times mane, you gots to elaborate.
>>
>>18418109

>Let a girl buy me a $60 concert ticket to think that we were a couple
>moved out of the city a few days before the concert

>told a girl that when I was a kid I got kicked in the testacles and as a result have really low sperm count so the likelihood of you getting pregnant is less than 1%

>told a girl I NEVER HAD SEX BEFORE so she would feel sorry for me and have sex with me

Believe me, anon. Most other guys have done worse.
>>
>>18418109
This is literally the plot of an Adam Sandler movie
>>
My wife and I have an open marriage. She gets guys and she tells them she is married, but it's fine. I've been trying for a few months to meet a chick that would be cool with my situation, but it's impossible. They run for the hills as soon as I tell them I'm in an open marriage. So I told my wife all this and said I was just going to stop saying I was married right away. Met a really cool girl and things went great for a week or so until she asked to hang out at my place. So I made up a bunch of bullshit because I obviously couldn't bring her to my house. Anyway she got suspicious and started looking online for shit on me and found my wife's jewbook and now she is understandably upset. Not a huge deal, but I feel incredibly guilty for lying to her and hurting her feelings and don't want to do that again.
>>
>>18418564
Kill yourself cuckold
>>
>>18418564
Dude, you're a pariah. Nobody wants to be around someone like you. The fact that you don't realize how repulsive you are shows how far down the rabbit hole your poor dumb ass has gotten.

Your best bet is to play pretend online where the tiny minority of mental cases like you can feel at home with each other and pretend to be normal, damn. She probably wanted a real human being to have a real relationship with, not some half-ass bitch of a man.
>>
>>18418564
Welp, thats gotta be the most pathetic story I've ever heard.
>>
>>18418600
>>18418624
Yea I agree. I'm going to tell my wife the open policy is done and she can take it or leave it.

Thanks for talking some sense into me.
>>
>>18418221
i remember a guy from school who told his gf he had leukaemia and was about to die so she'd have sex with him. he even shaved his head and all.

he thought it was a hilarious joke and regaled us with the tales for ages afterwards.
>>
>>18418109

deal with your problems like an adult. admit your mistake. apologize. move on.

>lied to get laid
>don't know how to get over it. Kill myself?

you don't sound emotionally mature enough to handle pussy, pussy.
>>
File: A GIANT WORM.jpg (23KB, 242x241px) Image search: [Google]
A GIANT WORM.jpg
23KB, 242x241px
>>18418221
>>told a girl that when I was a kid I got kicked in the testacles and as a result have really low sperm count so the likelihood of you getting pregnant is less than 1%

oh fuck. i don't support this behavior but that's fucking hilarious
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.