[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for youse guys... So there's this girl that I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1493684031204.gif (696KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1493684031204.gif
696KB, 320x180px
Question for youse guys...

So there's this girl that I work with. She works in a different department than me but we've talked probably about 4 or 5 times and I get good vibes from her. My question is, since I'm too much of a puss to straight up ask her out or for her number, would it be weird for me to randomly add her on FaceBook? Like what do you think her reaction would be if I did?
Thanks!
>>
p.s.
if there are any femanons here to give their opinion on this that would be cool
>>
>>18418003

Almost everybody in my office added me to Facebook shortly after I first started. It's absolutely normal and as long as you don't sperg out, you will be fine.
>>
>>18418003
Add her. If she questions it, casually say that she came up as a 'suggested friend.' But she probably won't question it.

Real issue: What are you going to do after you add her?
>>
>>18418041
thats what I dont know haha. any suggestion>?
>>
>>18418072
If I knew what to say I wouldn't be on /adv/
>>
Does it work when you're just blatantly honest and say you like her?
>>
>>18418003
depends on how she sees you. you would know whether or not she has sexual interest in you she wants to satisfy based on your interactions.

also it's normal to add co workers on facebook. if you start messaging them she will obviously announce it to other female co workers. your business isn't really your business. so what i'm saying is if and when you get turned down don't just get all quiet around her now, that's just upping the embarrassment. why not just talk to her in person about shit? is it cause this way you have time to reflect and think about what is being said? fuckin talk to her in real life you idiot. "yes i got her facebook" what's next "yes i got her snapchat" "yes i got her tinder" "yes i got her instagram" but there is no talking to her irl about liking her? fuck my generation.
>>
>>18418187
well I do talk to her in person when I can. its only possible if we are on break at the same time. this only happens like 1-2 times a week and for maybe 10 min at the most. we work different shifts. i figure i can talk to her on FB then eventually get her number... and further gauge if she likes me. she does seem to get kinda nervous when we talk. like rambling on about stuff and nervously checking her phone
>>
>>18418206
but the way you describe talking to her here i can't say whether or not you are on top of your game. you honestly sound like one of those male co workers who constantly has to have a female friend within the work place, who he tries to kinda fuck and kinda not fuck, she ends up getting annoyed by him in some way, then she starts presenting herself for me and i had to do literally nothing.

there's also no need to get her fb then get her number. why not just get her number. i don't see why my generation has this bullshit they go along with. "futher gauge if she likes me" that's the thing you don't know how much she like syou already. it's failure to launch. if you can't read her irl based on interactions whether or not she wants your dick ont he sop then just don't give her that much attetion. it's reall ynot gonna help you.
>>
also, she was the one who started talking to me initially. previous to that we would just make eye contact when passing. then one day she struck up a conversation with me. I think its a sign what do you think?
>>
>>18418237
seems like one. but don't always make eye contact with her. don't acknowledge her like that constantly. you knwo what i mean, you two are example in the same area, you immediately identify her and look at her eyes. when she's in the area tlaking you position yourself for her in a way to receive the conversation partially. know what i mean don't be a nice guy. don't be there for her all of the time. there is just no need.
>>
i see, but i should take initiative and pursue her somewhat...
>>
>>18418298
not necessarily. you sound like a guy who doesn't get hit on regularly like me. imagine just having a gf already and conducting yourself so you aren't getting closer and closer with the other girls around you. those said other girls around you won't necessarily not end up liking you and doing something about it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.