[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so I found out that my girlfriend is a stripper a couple of weeks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1479732466211.jpg (3MB, 2155x3837px) Image search: [Google]
1479732466211.jpg
3MB, 2155x3837px
so I found out that my girlfriend is a stripper a couple of weeks ago. I thought that I had thought my way through it dealing with all the unsecurities and jealousies etc etc but apparently not. tonight was her first shift since she had told me and she was telling me about this guy that she was dancing for and she said that although he had no money he was still really nice and said that he'd go back tomorrow night to get a lap dance from her. I'm really not feeling good about this, like I physically feel sick and I've had a couple anxiety attacks about it tonight.
I really really like her and I want to be with her so I really don't know how to feel about everything help /adv/

TL;DR: girlfriend strips, how should I feel about it
>>
insecurities*
>>
How did you not know that before she became your girlfriend? It's pretty important
>>
>>18417768
you should feel upset. that's not kosher.
>>
>>18417777
she thought that I'd see her just as a stripper and not see her for who she actually is
>>
>>18417811
But she actually is a stripper among other things
>>
oh I forgot to mention that she told me a couple weeks after we became official so it still is a pretty new relationship

>>18417782
what?

>>18417819
true, but she thought that I might see her as only that
>>
>>18417768
You should feel how you feel. There is no right way to feel about it, some are fine with this kind of thing. You arent one of them.

She hid that from you and you arent cool with it. Thats all there is to it.
>>
>>18417837
nah I understand why she didn't tell me, it's more a case of me not feeling comfortable with the thought of her stripping for other guys
>>
>>18417768
This is something you can either be cool with, or it's not.

There are arguments I could make to try to make you feel better about this (Like that if you think about it, ALL service industry jobs are basically about whoring out your appearance, hers is just much more overt about it)

But for the most part, this is pretty black and white, and is something you've already formed opinions on based on your own life experiences.

Only YOU can know if you'll be okay with this or not.

Some guys can be, decide if you're one of those are not.
>>
>>18417841
I can guarantee you she's not just stripping but also having sex on the side for extra money.
>>
>>18417847
the thing is that i actually don't know if I am or not, I'm 18 yo atm and this is my first proper relationship so I seriously don't know how I feel about it. I sort of came here to see if anyone could help me process it and show me an open minded way to look at it, cause I really do want to continue the relationship cause I really do like her yknow?

>>18417853
haha okay
>>
>>18417882
You think it's a joke but I'm dead serious. nearly every stripper will give out handjobs and blowjobs for money. if the person pays enough they'll even have full blown sex.
>>
>>18417903
ugh leave
>>
>>18417768
>so I found out that my girlfriend is a stripper a couple of weeks ago
that's a good start OP
>>
>>18417909
are you seriously in denial? why did you even come to a board for advice if you're just going to cherry pick what you want to hear? fuck off and go back to facebook or reddit.
>>
File: images (1).png (5KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
5KB, 196x257px
>>18417982
Go back to r9k you fucking retard. If OP wanted some autist moaning about how he must be getting cheated on at all times then he'd post on your board.
>>
File: WhyDoesGod.jpg (107KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
WhyDoesGod.jpg
107KB, 450x338px
>>18418022
Not the other poster, but if the club she works at has a VIP room, she is at least giving handjobs.

In New Orleans, I paid a stripper $80 once and she blew me right at my table. Shit was so cash.

I'm sorry, anon, but do this. Give a trusted friend she doesn't know $400 and ask him to try and buy her. If she blows him in the back room, you'll know.
>>
>>18418103
>Shit was so cash
Dat nostalgia.
>>
>>18417768
>not dumping her immediately
lol
>>
>>18417841
I understand you more than you realise. You know its stupid but you feel how you feel anyway. Thats the rub. If it hurts you you cant be in the relationship. Period.

If you can get your head around it great but understand there is both instinct and cultural conditioning at play here. Its not likely youll ever be cool with it. Your life and mental well being comes first.
>>
>>18417768
>how should I feel about it

L:ike shit,.

You are screwing a can of aids.

>>18417811

If you think a woman in a thong who takes money to crawl all over men is NOT a prostitute (which is what she really is ) and there is more to her than that you are dumb.

she's a lying prostitute. That simple.

Go get an STD test and change you pins/check your cards.

It would be literally a miracle I she did not have a coke habit.

She may not like what she really is because it is gross but she is in fact that.
>>
>>18419510
you sound really fuckn dumb
>>
>>18418103
This.
>>
File: 1484225816703.png (71KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
1484225816703.png
71KB, 261x192px
there's a really low chance. I know one of the sweetest classmate in high school...she turned into a stripper because it makes money. It was the craziest happening, shit was all over facebook. I don't know if she changed, but she was the shyest, most quiet robot in our class. Maybe she didn't care and got depressed it's the only thing I can think of.
>>
>>18417853
Either having sex for money or drugs. In fact, drugs are probably the reason she is a stripper in the first place. Bet she didn't tell OP about her drug addiction either.
>>
>>18420186
How are so many people in this thread this naive about strippers.
>>
>>18417811
i can kinda relate/

otoh the r9k sperglords kinda have a point too.

still i wouldn't call her a prostitute, she might just be using her talents and dance moves to pay her way through college or whatever, why the fuck not?

all the same you have to man up and stop being the poucci here.
>>
>>18417903
and you know this because you've literally successfully offered money to each and every exotic dancer for full sex, anon? gtfo.
>>
>>18420197
that's really funny cause th same thing happened to me, but it wasn't a particularly shy girl.

>be me, at any exclusive international high school, and get taken out by some rich classmates for the weekend
>enter high end nightclub/dancing establishment well under age, but dressed in impeccable suits (thanks lads)
>get drinks, get a table next to the pole-podium.
>look at girls swirling around, notice one of them gaping at me in horror - wtf? it's the girl from our class!
>the looks I got on Monday morning were perhaps better than the looks she was getting, say no more.

Priceless. She works in cinema now I hear. Funny shit.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.