[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like a girl from my university, she´s really cute and I consider

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1495195569599.jpg (700KB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
1495195569599.jpg
700KB, 2272x1704px
I like a girl from my university, she´s really cute and I consider that I´m fine, I´m not a model, but I look okey so. I´m 19 and I haven´t ever have a girlfriend because I´m shy as fuck. What I´m gonna say is cinical, but I don´t want to waste more time. I don´t want to be speaking with her, being his close friend and at the end it´s turn to nothing. What can I do to know if I have any chance with her? We speak sometimes, but just irrlevant talk and dosen´t show a clear interest in me.
>>
>>18417574
Well, if she still speaks with you it at least means she holds some interests on you. If you wanted to know if she's into you as BF - as sexual being, then you could try being subtly sexual with her.

I don't mean verbally speaking you like/interested in her, but just talk like usual even banal topics are fine as long as she hangs with you, then adjust your manner and body language to indicate you're interested in her sexually. You could try touching her somewhere safe, like arm, forearm, shoulder when talking. If she's comfortable gradually increase the frequencies and durations of safe touches.
If she's still responsive, you could try to be more intimate, touch her back, nape or hair briefly. If she's still comfortable with that go on... Repeat until she lets you move her around somewhere and she's comfortable with your touches in erogenous are.

Build the tension, but don't ease it with joke or awkward laughes.
>>
>>18417574
>I don´t want to be speaking with her, being his close friend

So ya already talked to her? Cuz it sounds like the start you were asking how to approach her. But if you are a talk to her than just make a move since you consider her a "close friend". Ya will see what she thinks, if ya just in the fz or not. It is cool if yall still be friends but ya need to open up to her and ask her if she would like to go out with you, whatever you do if she says yes do not go to the movies. I mean it is cool having nice female friends I do and understand that despite a lil teasing no srs shit like sex will occur since we are just buddies. That is cool cuz i know. Where she stands and I won't waste my time or a good friendship doing something stupid.
>>
>>18417640
I´ve asked her to go out but she´s always busy, and we speak, but I always start the conversations asking her how was her day and that kinds of thing. I also make compliments to her. I think that she knows that I´m trying something, but she doesn´t say "Stop, I don´t like you" neither show interest in me.
>>
>>18417671
You've tried, time to find and try with another then, OP. Why waste more of your precious time to someone who's unresponsive to you? Trust me that there are plenty of fish in the sea.
>>
>>18417700
Thanks, I guess I´ll do that
>>
>>18417574
>I don´t want to waste more time

I had this attitude when I was your age, and now I'm a 34 year old virgin.

You're 19 and in college. Make mistakes, run head first into situations. Try talking to her, putting your arm around her, all that stuff. Make mistakes. Find out what does and doesn't work, try and get comfortable.

The odds are any girls you're gonna meet at your age aren't going to be wife material yet (because they're also inexperienced and learning who they are) so better to just try everything and be ready for when you're older and meet someone worth sticking with.
>>
>>18417798
I appreciate your advice and I´m one of them who thing that age gives you wisdom. I´ll try, thanks you.
>>
Dude, university is like the best nightclub in the world, don't waste this opportunity. Listen to Leykis 101. Learn what should be your approach towards women and how they think. You're young and in university, can't get any better than that, bro.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.