[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im on the verge of killing myself. i really need help. ive posted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

im on the verge of killing myself. i really need help.

ive posted here many times before. i had those two years where i had panic attacks almost daily, and they would last all fucking day. i barely made it through that alive. i finally improved a lot after doing DBT and taking a beta blocker. but i tried to quit it for only 3 days and when the symptoms became too terrible, i went back on it. its been like a week now since i started taking it again and it seems theyre not working anymore.

im having constant panic and anxiety again. a few all day panic attacks. the one im having right now has been going for 6 fucking hours. i dont know what else to do. i tried therapy, i tried meds, ive tried coping mechanisms. this shit is still going on. somebody please give me something to do, because i feel like im out of options. im desperate. i want to fucking kill myself. i cant even describe what kind of hell this is.
>>
>>18416525
go to a doctor. you can't just take the medicine and then give up, sometimes it takes a year to work and that's only if that medicine is right for you. stop self medicating but tell your doctor what you took and that it helped you.
>>
i dont even believe in god but i fucking pray someone has an answer for me. i cant do this anymore.
>>
>>18416528
im aware of how meds work. i was on it for a long time, i didnt just give it up the moment i felt better. and a beta blocker doesnt take that long to work. its not like an anti-depressant, it regulates blood pressure, heart rate, and reduces palpitations. also, im out of insurance. and even if i could go to a doctor, they just want to put me on some shitty anti depressant that doesnt work. ive been on 4 of them.
>>
>>18416528
also, not to be rude, but did you even read the whole thing? i said in the original post that i got back on it. i dont need to go back to the doctor for more, i still have more. i quit for like 3 days and then went back on, and it seems to have stopped working.
>>
have you tried taking a week and camping somewhere? its probably shit advice but sometimes that can take your mind off the stuff making your life hell and maybe it will help relax you.
>>
i cant fucking take this anymore guys, i feel like im dying. ive held out so long. i cant take a benzo, i already got dependent on them once. i already took two the weekend before and one this week. i cant keep taking them.
>>
i have no one to talk to. i have no insurance. my god im having a fucking meltdown on 4chan. i feel so stuck. i feel like theres nothing i can do.
>>
>>18416562
Maybe you have parents to talk to?
>>
>>18416555
its not even anything going on in my life, im just a really anxious person. im a hypochindriac, i always think im dying. i had benign sinus tachychardia (fast heart rate) that happened randomly once or twice a year since i was young that gave me this fucking anxiety. at least thats a huge part of it. it didnt start ruining my life until about 3 years ago when i was 23.
>>
>>18416569
yes, i do. but theyre asleep and i already woke my mom up a few days ago because of this and she barely slept at all before work the next day. i cant.
>>
>>18416573
So like, is your condition mental or physical? Because if it is purely anxiety, it is in your head. Which coping mechanisms have you tried so far?

Meditation? Chocolade? Stress ball? Even fidged spinner might work, maybe you just need something to get rid of stress and ease your mind?
>>
> quit for three days, then started again

Doing this can really fuck your shit, your body starts to adjust to having the meds and then it's like you start yanking yourself in and out of withdrawal.

No wonder you feel like shit, take exactly as prescribed, no more, no less, precisely on schedule.

Most important thing is to remember that what you're feeling is mostly chemicals. Chemicals can be fixed. Your chemicals are fucked right now, but fixable if you can follow directions.

I recommend practicing meditation, patience, and taking your medication at the exact same time every day, whether or not you feel like it.

You are mostly chemicals, and your chemicals are shit right now, but they don't have to stay that way.

You are mostly chemicals, but your chemicals are not you, and the way you feel right now does not define who you are.
>>
>>18416584
ive had a ton of tests done, doctors say im fine. i have severe scoliosis though. im always paranoid that maybe its fucking something up. i cant convince myself its just anxiety. part of what makes me think it isnt is that ive never heard of anyone having a panic disorder as bad as mine without being straight up psychotic, which im not. theyre supposed to last a couple hours at most. never heard of people having fucking 6 hour episodes. well, 7 now. jesus christ i want to die.

tried meditation. dont know what chocolade is. never tried a stress ball, for panic attacks anyways. never tried a fidget spinner.
>>
>>18416590
yeah, you might be right. dont you think it would have balanced back out again a week later though? these beta blockers arent supposed to take that long to take effect.
>>
>>18416590
now i just googled how long it takes for beta blockers to be effective...bad idea. saw that long term usage of beta blockers can be used for heart failure. shortness of breath and palps is a symptom of heart failure. now im even more worried im dying. does that sound irrational?
>>
somebody tell me, should i go to the hospital? this has been going on for 7 hours, it feels like its never gonna end. i dont feel like i can make a rational decision.
>>
>>18416592
>chocolade
Pic related. Sweet, cacao powder, butter, sugar, naturaly soothing mind.

>panic attack
You see, when normies are in stress, we feel the same as you when having panic attack. The difference is that as we start feel bad (like you do now), we get rid of it asap. So it never lasts more than few seconds ~ minute.

Are you sure you cant use some basic coping mechanism like distracting your mind off from the problem? Because if you stopped thinking you will die, it would help. Maybe use your past experiences and realize that since it hasnt killed you in past, it cant harm you now?

Hug somebody to make it stop?

>>18416606
Yes, it sounds like you are crazy. YOU WONT DIE.

Do something to distract your mind. Try hug your pillow? Listen music?
>>
>>18416601

Not necessarily, and everyone responds differently and at different rates.

Keep taking and continue to consult with you doctor. It is *very* important that you be totally honest with them about when you have and have not been taking the meds, and about anything you might be self medicating with.

You are not your chemicals, and you are also not a chemist. Don't assume you know how they're going to interact over time.
>>
>>18416614
>>18416613
breathing exercises and guitar are the two things that only sometimes work for me, and both of those have failed. i feel like theres no stopping this.

i really appreciate everyone who has responded by the way.
>>
>>18416613
>Hug somebody to make it stop?
i wish. no one to hug, except my parents who work in the morning. its 2AM here. thats why i appreciate you guys. this is still hell but at least someone gives a shit. i try to keep this stuff from them anyways. they cant help me and i dont want them to worry. my mom worries way too much about me. makes my anxiety even worse to be honest...
>>
> feel like theres no stopping this.

That's because there isn't. You can't make it stop, that's part of the problem.

You can only *let* it stop. It will end when it ends, and you will still be there.
>>
>>18416525

I hope this helps you:

https://mega.nz/#!bwkQhIxD!BPXccPFL3-nVWN9MfJQ3iwLLrxGHTZPeCMUU1L3xT5M
>>
>>18416628
Well, if you are in panic attack lasting for 7 hours, call ambulance. Your body isnt build to be in permanent stress. You need some medication to chill out or sleep.

And really, it is in your head. You have all the tools in order to fix it.

>>18416638
Common dude, why do you feel so bad? Maybe go for walk? Physical activity? Solve puzzle? Play some game? Distract yourself?
>>
>>18416525
Hit the fucking treadmill, smelly boy.

>>18416528
The only thing worse than a depressed manchild with a victim complex, is a depressed manchild with a victim complex who is controlled by the pharma kikes.

It's amazing to think that if, as a beta teenager, I had listened to people like you and dulled my senses of imagination, creativity and emotion through the use of harmful depression and anxiety drugs; I'd be a soulless, mediocre zombie instead of the ambitious, highly confident man that I am today.

But then again, the more of our population gets dumbed down by these toxic brain meds, the easier it is for those who can see past that horse shit to be successful. Maybe it is best that you keep shilling your "medicine" for that reason alone.

And to address the inevitable replies, although I'm not a /pol/ user, that doesn't change the fact that a minority of people are much more successful thinking outside the box than the rest of the population is by passively accepting whatever governments and corporations tell them.
>>
>>18416669
lol im used to fags like you, suck my cock, nigger-dyke.

>>18416649
if i called an ambulance everytime this happened, id have been taking an ambulance every day for a couple years. not gonna happen.

>Common dude, why do you feel so bad? Maybe go for walk? Physical activity? Solve puzzle? Play some game? Distract yourself?

i have no idea. really. my life was never that bad. i had some shit like anyone else, but the panic disorder is the single worst thing to happen to me.
>>
big shout out to everyone who tried to help me. seriously, youre great.you have no idea how much i appreciate it.

i think im ok now. after 8 fucking hours. i just looked up on youtube "calm panic attack" or something like that. found a video of a doctor who says to normalize the symptoms instead of trying to distract yourself from them. before now i always tried to distract myself, what i didnt realize was that that was a form of running from it.

instead of trying to not think about my breathing and my heart, i put my focus on them and it started going away. its insane...after so long, it came down to something as simple as that...
>>
>>18416707
>suck my cock, nigger-dyke
b-but I have too much depression and anxiety to get horny :(
>>
>>18416525
I'm not gona read any of the replies because currently I don't have much time to spare.
I know how you feel OP. Honestly, my only advise is...get angry.
Anger is the opposite of fear it usually chases it away. If there is a feild somewhere around your house or if you know a lonely place around or even if it isn't close try going there. And just let it all out. Start running ans screaming as fast and loud as you can. Get unbelievebly angry at your anxiety, scare it away. It sounds like a really unhealthy coping mechanism, but trust me it works. Just scream your lungs out. Kick and punch trees and the ground, take your shoes off and throw them at the nothing. During that session just try to think less of you anxiety. Think of how it is completely whatever and it has been happening for so long that it is part of your daily routine and it cannot do anything to you.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.