[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>stop consumption of liquid for 4+ hours before sleep >make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1484475732473.jpg (132KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
1484475732473.jpg
132KB, 1152x864px
>stop consumption of liquid for 4+ hours before sleep
>make sure to completely empty bladder several times before bed
>1 last trip to bathroom immediately before calling it a night and hopping in bed
>still wake up 3-4 hours later needing to piss urgently
>get up to piss and go back to bed for another 4 hours
>need to urgently piss again when waking up to start my day

I haven't had a full 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep in like 6 months, how can I end this torment
>>
There is no advice I can really give you because it's a body problem, so my only advice is go see a doctor, there had to be an explanation and a fix to your problem and the doctor can help I'm sure.
>>
I'm pretty sure needing to urinate frequently is a symptom of diabetes and a bunch of other health problems.
>>
>>18416518
Lol sounds like interstitial cystitis. The symptoms sound very similar to what I experience. You need to see a doctor asap which will hopefully refer you to an urologist. I mean its not deadly but those symptoms wont go away and could only get worse if you arent treated. You could also have something deadly too if its not that.. Bottom line is you need to see a doctor because what youre experiencing is abnormal and can't be fixed with simple advice.
>>
File: 1404577346606.jpg (332KB, 1600x1422px) Image search: [Google]
1404577346606.jpg
332KB, 1600x1422px
>>18416577
>>18416537
>tfw ameriburger with no insurance

thanks for the responses, was nice knowing you
>>
>>18416595
How does it feel living in "1st world country" which spent all money on destabilizing middle east, spying on everybody and war and dont give a single $ to care about its own citizens?

>it never gets old

I vote for diabeeetus.
>>
File: 12987412.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
12987412.gif
1MB, 300x225px
>>18416661
well it's kind of my fault for not being able to afford insurance but it still sucks being shit out of luck. I seriously doubt I have the beetus because I'm 5'11 160lbs at 26 and don't exhibit any other serious symptoms of beetus. Either way, I'm gonna try my luck with kegel exercises for a month and see if I get any better, my problems have only progressively gotten worse as I've been exercising a lot the past year and trying to live healthier, and I think I may have irritated something in my pelvic floor/around my bladder with the assload of crunches/situps I do weekly
>>
>>18416787
Have it ever occured to you that maybe your kidney is failing? Cancer? Death?

But hey, it is your life and we both know how valuable is life in usa. Also i have heard there are free clinics there. And really, when your symptom doesnt go away in MONTHS, go to doctor or die.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.