[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I sort of hooked up with my coworker last night. We woke up together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1478457015936.png (339KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1478457015936.png
339KB, 670x503px
I sort of hooked up with my coworker last night. We woke up together this morning and got an uber to our cars at the bar.

What is etiquette on these things. I know she just broke up with her boyfriend. Do we just pretend it didn't happen or what?
>>
Just be cool
>>
Don't deny that it happened but don't talk about it unless that you feel it's necessary I'm some way. And by no means catch feelings
>>
Must suck knowing she might of did it bc she was feeling lonely, but just give it time and if you like her well go ahead and just make it a fuckfriend thing, unless you really want something special or you are able to get an other job. (I over think things sorry)
>>
>>18416251
>>18416261
That's probably the best advice I can hear, thanks. I don't find myself in these scenarios often so I don't want to come off as a dick or something.

>>18416275
I honestly don't care that much if it was just because she was feeling lonely after a break up. We've only worked together for like 3 weeks so I'm not super attached to the idea of trying to make it a relationship in the future.
>>
>>18416288
Yeah, so just play it out like a "I was hella drunk".
>>
As a follow up question, is it weird to invite her out for drinks again or does that just seem transparent?

Feel like I'm in a weird position.
>>
>>18416332
I kind of want to play it out like that but it feels disingenuous.
>>
>>18416383
It really depends on the back story, like if she was down from the get go or if you were the one that was insisting in hooking up or if it was mutual the decision well just make it a fun thing.
>>
>>18416380
if you want more of the same, yeah, why the hell not?

just play it cool, and see how and if she reacts when you next meet, then take it from there.

a manly wink or some innuendo might get the ball rolling - if she's up for it or not, you'll know quick enough.

>inb4 sexual harassment suit
>>
>>18416507
I definitely wasn't the one pushing for it initially but I'm not sure if she was down because she was drunk or actually interested. For what it's worth, other people who were there commented that it seemed like she was in to me but I wasn't getting that vibe at the time.

>>18417023
Thanks for the advice. I think you're right and I just need to see how things are when we cross paths again.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.