[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to handle an age gap and not be a creep? >be 27yo engineering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: James-Woods-620x400.jpg (56KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
James-Woods-620x400.jpg
56KB, 620x400px
How to handle an age gap and not be a creep?

>be 27yo engineering undergrad
>girl in another course starts tuning me in a group chat
>she slides into my DMs
>we have the same kinks, great chemistry
>sends pic, solid 9/10
>is 18yo
>has daddy kink, just wants to please me
>have first date on sunday
>she wants to date seriously, i think i do too

She's putting a lot of power in my hands, and I don't wanna fuck her up, so I'm gonna campsite rule that shit. But also I'm just worried about what people are gonna think. She's literally 2/3rds my age. I doubt her parents would ever accept it. I'm sure my parents would think it's weird. Let alone what her teenage girl friends are gonna think. Or my adult friends.

I just don't know how to handle it. The age gap plays no part in why I like her, I genuinely like her as a person, and she has so much to offer sexually I don't need that for it to be hot either. But I feel like there's no way in hell anyone is gonna be ok with this going ahead, regardless of how much the two of us want it.

How do I not be a creep in this situation?
>>
>>18416229

Quite honestly, don't bother dating seriously. She has psychological issues and will probably be a nightmare to deal with, not to mention immature.
>>
>>18416229

27 isn't that much older and it sounds like you both dig each other.

Don't worry about it man. You are nothing like OPs picture.
>>
Who gives a fuck what people think? yeah you are a fucking creep and if I was her dad id beat the fuck out of you, but still, 18yr pussy man fucking do it
>>
>>18416229
Why would you be a creep? She's of age, and YOU should be at the age where you don't give a fuck what people think of you in your private life.
>>
>>18416229
I was 33 dating a 19 year old.

Who fucking cares what other people think - if you're into each other that's all that matters, her family can blow a chub.

Besides, you've had one date, don't stress until you even know if you like her or not.
>>
> I don't want to fuck her up

Personally think its fine, depending on the girl and motives. Most guys that post threads like this are usually creepy/dickish but you (seem) to have a more level headed approach to this, albeit a perverted one.

People like to think age == wisdom/intelligence but as someone in engineering I'm guessing you know thats not always the case.
>>
>>18416260
>sounds like you both dig each other
I think we do, which does my head in by itself. Shes so beautiful and young she could have any guy she wants, but she wants some skinnyfat engineer 150% of her age? Most of the time I can't believe this shit is even real.

>>18416268
>YOU should be at the age where you don't give a fuck what people think of you in your private life
I am, and I generally don't give a fuck about what anyone thinks. Only reason this is doing my head in is because I can actually see things getting serious with this girl, and I don't really want her to be dealing with 'shes the chick that's dating that creep 10 years older than her' as long as we're together. I'm concerned about the implications for her and her relationship with her family, for example.

>>18416277
>don't stress until you even know if you like her or not.
Yeah I get you. I feel the same way, but I don't want to hurt her, and I'm scared she's getting in too deep too quickly without considering the implications of the age gap.

>>18416278
I actually care about her. I want to be a positive influence on her life, and that extends to me considering my own behavior in this situation. She is young but I can tell that she wants to be more mature because she is involved with me.
>>
>>18416229
I have a lg. She is wonderful in so many ways but she is also a handful of drama. Not all but many girls who are into DD/lg have suffered some form of sexual abuse in their past. The worst thing that you could do to this girl is lead her on. Her emotions are 100% different than yours. The way she will process you tossing her to the curb after 6 weeks could be devastating. You could put her on a self-destructive path that she never recovers from. Don't be that ASSHOLE that ruins her life.
>>
>>18416359
>Shes so beautiful and young she could have any guy she wants, but she wants some skinnyfat engineer 150% of her age?

She doesn't want the skinnyfat, is okay with the 150% her age and definitely wants that engineer and his salary.
>>
>>18416229
9 years isn't that bad, and if you do become a serious couple, as time goes on the gap will seem smaller and smaller.
>>
when my GF and I met, she was 19 and I was 27, still working great since a year, moved in together already.

There are advantages and disadvantages, my GF is not very good with keeping her emotions in check, but I can live with that. On the other hand, she isn't weakened by tons of baggage, is open to every discussion and thought. Hell she is even ok if I may need to blow a hoe sometimes, in case I ever get that need.

She hasn't seen the evil side on the dating market yet and I don't intend to ever show her.

also 19yo redhead hottie pussy is the greatest thing ever.
>>
>>18417521
>she is even ok if I may need to blow a hoe sometimes, in case I ever get that need.
what the fuck man
>>
>>18417346
Not a DDLG thing. She wants me to be daddy, but its not about the LG thing at all.

And I don't want to toss her to the curb, I have experience hooking up with/initiating younger girls, and I'm 100% about being a positive role model that sets their expectations of what a sexual/kink relationship is like, as well as how men should treat them, so they have a positive example to work from for the rest of their lives. I know how formative those first few big relationships can be, and so its important to me that whatever I do, it's for the best for the girl.

>>18417372
I'm an undergrad with a year and a half still to go, hope she doesn't mind waiting.

>>18417505
Honestly the gap isn't a huge deal for me. I'm more worried about how other people will perceive us.
>>
>>18417554
Fuck what other people think. I look young for my age and my husband looks old for his age, and we have a preteen son together, most people think my son is my step son because I look too young to have a son that age. It can be irritating when people can't keep their opinions to themselves, but as long as the 2 of you are happy together, that's all that matters.
>>
>>18417528
well, i told her, that no matter how much I love her, I will probably always look at other girls and imagine having sex with them and that the best way to keep me forever is, to be the person, that respects my sexual desires as much as I respect her wanting monogamy, that way, she can use the sexyness of other women to her advantage and have an edge over every other woman out there.
>>
>>18416229
I dated a girl, as 25 year old from when she was 17 till 19. The first year was great but we never had a lot to talk about. Uhm. we broke up eventually.

You have to understand that young girls have a lot of self development to do. They need to go party and discover themselves. Learn who they are and they will change, by the time they are 22ish they will be a completely different person.

Keep this in mind. Being with a young girl is very fun as they are very radient of energy and well yeah that's very attractive.

But keep in mind that she is going to change and it is a very big possibility she will get rid of you when she is finally mature.

You might stab yourself in the back with this.
If you are looking for a girl to wife it might be a better idea to try the more mature girls.

you don't want to be that older guy who gave a young chick ~3 ~4 years of his life, to get dumped when you are even older and balding...

just my two cents.

still the young girls r sooooooooo hot.
>>
>>18417521
>>18417577
You mean "bust one in a hoe" cause "blow a hoe" is implying a whole different thing my non fluent in English friend
>>
>>18416229
>27yo engineering undergrad
wtf dude

I posted here a while ago about dating a younger chick, >>18366380 though in my case we were merely physically attracted to one another, no daddy kink involved.

Basically if you act like a proper bf, there is no need to worry about creepiness. There is no magical way to change people's opinion. Maybe if they see you happy, they won't consider you a creep, or maybe don't worry too much because after two months she moves on to another guy, girls with daddy issue are generally bad news.
>>
>>18417564
I hear you.

>>18417577
Ha, funnily this girl is much the same. We've discussed having threesomes, and she thinks it would be super hot to just watch me fuck another girl from the sideline. Something about knowing the other girl is a piece of meat, and that deep down she has my heart and all my attention, makes it hot for her. Like she's cucking the chick emotionally while I'm cucking her physically.

>>18417585
Not looking for a girl to wife. Don't think she's looking for a guy to husband either. I'm not afraid of investing time into something that doesn't work out, either. Only gonna get one life, may as well spend it with someone that makes me happy, so long as we both make each other happy.

I mean, it's not like I can match her attractiveness on any level, even if I was her age. She's a stunner, a legit 9/10, she could walk into the club and have any guy she wants. I'm average looking at best and need to lift some heavy shit repetitively to get some upper body muscle definition. So there's no point in pretending her just losing the infatuation she has with me and not being able to overcome my physical shortcomings, isn't a possibility.

>>18417606
Didn't start till I was 24, doing it part time. It was a long and circuitous path to discover that mechanical engineering was my passion in life.
>>
>>18417637
Well then you should enjoy eachother I guess... While it lasts... i'd suggest you try to not get too attached but yeah don't know what your personality type is. When I dated my young girl I didn't give two fucks for the entire first year and she stayed. Suddenly I started to give a fuck and I actually loved her and wanted her and a month later we had a breakup. We got back together after that but it didn't last long until we broke up again.

my ex gf probably also had some psychological issues probably.

lol

good luck I hope you can make it work.
I couldn't
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.