[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So me and my girl have a problem. We have had anal and oral,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: hymen-square.jpg (2MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hymen-square.jpg
2MB, 1200x1200px
So me and my girl have a problem.

We have had anal and oral, but we can't do normal sex. It hurts her. Her hymen is still unbroken and it seems almost impossible to break and is extremely painful for her, is this a bad thing or is this normal and she'll have to bare through that pain the first time? I can't find anywhere that mesons pain in this situation.
>>
>>18416207
>I can't find anywhere
vaginismus
you're welcome
>>
>>18416207
How big is your dick? Maybe try a toy that's smaller first.
>>
>>18416218
My dick is slightly bigger than my hand in terms of length. I mean its not massively girthy but its definitely no pencil dick.
>>
>>18416217
Is there a way to cure that or not?
>>
>>18416234
I heard they can inject botox down there for that if she goes to see a doctor about it. She should probably see a doctor anyway if she is having a really hard time because there could be something else wrong or nothing at all but they could help.

I'm assuming you tried using a lot of lube right and really making sure shes aroused? Because obviously being not wet or not aroused will make it hurt.
>>
You don't do anything for her emotionally/mentally. If your character is worth fucking you could get her wet enough to slide in. Try going much, much slower. Make out with her as you finally start to poke around, focus on her and it will distract her from the idea that something foreign is entering her body. Guys need to know about this more. You're literally going inside her body, like a doctor with a scalpel. If you're not giving enough attention to her elsewhere she's going to lock up like ice.
>>
She may have a very thick hymen, it's just something that can happen, she should to go to a gynecologist and get it checked out, they can break it with a procedure.

She may also have a yeast or bacterial infection, which can cause pain during vaginal penetration.
Either way she should get an exam
>>
>>18416265
This, a also they use diolaters to help with it to, the Botox thing is a last resort. They are pretty much dildos that start out very small and gradually get bigger. He should try fingering her first too and be really gentle about it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.