[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is this girl in college that harrases me constantly, she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (29KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 620x330px
There is this girl in college that harrases me constantly, she's always touching me, and saying things like "i love you" loudly, i tried to play it cool at first , but it has worsened, I have told her that i really dont like, i have insulted and yelled slurs at her and even slapped her once.
What can I do?
>>
>>18415933
Idk you're male so no one cares about you. You could try to go to some kind of disciplinary office at your school, or try to go to police/lawyer to seek a restraining order if that doesn't work (it likely won't be granted though). Or address it through her friends or your friends or whatever. Or just don't respond to her at all. Like pretend she's completely invisible and ignore everything she does; some people just want to get a response out of you and get bored if they don't get one.
>>
>>18415933
Nice. You have a scary-movie type stalker. There are social programs schools have that you could/should probably inform them about just so you can have things on paper
>>
>>18415933
Contact administration about having a stalker, obviously.
>>
>>18415933
give her the dick
>>
i know i sound like a jack ass when saying this but , just try to have a civilized conversation with her. maybe then something positive will come of it, anyway, is the pic related? is it her?
>>
>>18415933
you have to make a police report of her being creepy and weird before she does something crazy out of either desperation or rejection. She sounds like the type of woman who would make a false rape claim honestly.
>>
>>18415933
is that an image of her

if so can she harass me instead
>>
>>18415933
>girl literally spreading her legs
>complains
if you so desperately want to get rid of her, just start dating her, use her for all its worth - sex, money, food, make her clean up your shit, eventually she will dump you and you walk out a winner.
>>
>>18415933
kick her in the lady nuts
or >>18416812
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.