[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I spent last spring abroad in Cuba, and I went into the semester

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1489986398783.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1489986398783.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
I spent last spring abroad in Cuba, and I went into the semester a super virgin in every way only having kissed 2 girls and smoked pot a few times in high school. Once I got there, I started drinking like a motherfucker. Rum was so cheap I got fucked up regularly and wound up embarrassing myself once or twice. I had always wanted to try smoking cigarettes and while I was out there I managed to avoid addiction but I polished off a couple of different packs of cigs.

I got very addicted to that life of going out, getting hammered and smoking with impunity that was permissible out there. Shit on the final night there, I got hammered and didn't want to leave a virgin so I fucked a hooker (wasn't able to finish though and just wound up leaving after a bit to go home). Easily one of the biggest regrets of my life.

I'm trying to put it all behind me but now I'm just a 20 year old dude back in the shitty Pacific Northwest. Working a job but here I can't smoke without everyone thinking I'm a piece of shit for it, I can't drink without literally breaking the law and I can't go out because everything is 21+.

How the fuck do I get back to planet earth and leave behind this desire to constantly go out, get fucked up and live that party lifestyle?
>>
Vape and just deal with not being able to (legally) drink for the next year or less. Both are acceptable.
>>
>>18415877
>Vape
I'm not a queer anon.

I mainly feel shitty for fucking a prostitute. It was maybe the worst and only sexual experience I've ever had
>>
>>18415889
The drinking and partying lifestyle eventually leads to sex, whether you know it or not.
>>
>>18415899
>eventually leads to sex
right and there is hook up sex which I think I would've been fine with then theres hooker sex. that you have to pay for. Is the latter not worse than the former here?
>>
>>18415911
You're the only one that knows that, aside from anonymous 4chan users. As long as you don't have any STDs from the hooker there's nothing to worry about.
>>
>>18415922
how the fuck do I stop thinking about it then anon? I sure as shit ain't telling anyone about it, but I need to get this off of my mind.
>>
>>18415940

It's the exact same answer to all of your other questions: patience. You've got less than a year until you are 21 - calm the fuck down. The memory of fucking a hooker will fade with time as well.

Smoking does make you a piece of shit. There's literally nothing that the people can do about your second hand smoke even if they don't want to smoke themselves. It's like if some faggot decided that flinging feces was a good idea for passing the time and little spatters of it keep hitting you because of the wind and etc., Except now imagine that it also gives you cancer. And now there are significant traces of feces on everything around you that you can't avoid touching or smelling.
>>
>>18415940
Nigga what is there to think about?

Either you have a problem with having had sex with a hooker because you thinks it's unethical/immoral whatever according to society's standars, in which case you should stop worrying about what the world thinks because the world is too dumb of a place for anything to be supposed to be anything, a lot of the people you know probably have had sex with prostituties whether they admit it, look like they have, or not and there's literally nothing wrong as long as you didn't get an STD.

If it's an internal problem then learn how to deal with it and forgive yourself or accet the fact that it's not that big of a deal. That's the only way it won't affect your future love life unless you make a big deal out of it unnecessarily.
>>
>>18415899
>The drinking and partying lifestyle eventually leads to sex, whether you know it or not
That's a complete lie.
>>
>>18415961
I try not to smoke around others since most people are shitty about it.

>>18415964
sound advice, thanks anon.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.