[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've lived with this terrible roommate. I dont have the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I've lived with this terrible roommate. I dont have the means to move out and my lease needs to be re signed soon. Its gonna be the 3rd year were resigning the lease.

I have never been so depressed in my life. I thought I knew depression when I was younger, back then I was just angry and confused. I leave, my girlfriend and I were building magic decks. I had a book sitting on the table I was reading. All of it is thrown on the couch where I sit in a messy pile. A speaker I was using is unplugged and put on my seat. I'm not living here, only existing. This is only a small example. Extremely liberal SJW news plays at all hours in my house, degrading shit about how white men are the root of all evil. My roommate never leaves. Most of my friends are moved away or in long term relationships or are work schedules dont match, i have nowhere to go most days.

I want to snap and beat this kids ass, but I know i'll go to jail if it happens. I can't move, i barely make enough to pay the bills. My girlfriend, who is my only distraction from this, is moving across the country to live with her mother.

I've never felt so low in my life. I've seen friends die and go through hard problems with drugs and alcohol and I thought that was low...This is different than that. I dont have the energy to do anything anymore, I just feel defeated.
>>
Can't you kick him out?

Or at least keikaku a plan so he get kicked out?
>>
>>18415632
Sounds like you need to move with your GF
not necessarily in her mms house, but in the same town. Get a cheap motel room there until you can find something better.
>>
>>18415648
Can't, long story short, can't leave the state until the end of the year. On top of that, I got car payments and credit card bills that need to be paid off. We'll go our seperate ways but we'll see eachother again, its always been that way with this girl

>>18415646
He wont move out, i've already tried. Even if he did, I dont know who would come live here. I could get a better job and pay his half of rent myself, but hes not moving, I already asked him, and were both on the lease.
>>
>>18415663
Your shitty roommate is basically abusing you and no doubt he's going to keep doing this for the next year as well. You would be saving money instead if you don't resigning the lease.

Make an ultimatum with him; either pay up or nobody lives there anymore.
>>
>>18415733
i havent even began to describe how awful this kid is, he is such a condescending tool. The worst part about it is he fails to see how wrong and inexperienced he is on every aspect of life, and on top of that he wont even leave the house unless its to work. He just sits inside and watches the news all day. He exercises from home, his friends are all on xbox and playstation, and he even gets his groceries delivered here.
>>
>>18415663
well then find another place to live. Just get at it and don't stop until you find one. any dive would be better than shit conditions like that.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.